Its a Good Day to Be Horde!

General Discussion
Wouldn't you say my Horde brethren?
Depends on which Horde. Actual Horde? Or weird corpse-waifu Horde?
I wish Saurfang would trip into a puddle and die squirming as he drowned in 4 inch deep water
11/02/2018 05:13 PMPosted by Khalamete
I ain't giving emo Orc "his Horde back".
More like it's been a good expansion to be horde i'd say.
We didn't get vulpera yet, so nah...
The only way this thread would have been acceptable in my eyes is if you were a human male wearing an orc mask
Hi horde friends how was your horde day?
11/02/2018 05:13 PMPosted by Reeven
I ain't giving emo Orc "his Horde back".
Oh, you will be. Your decision to side with the banshee isn't going to change that.

I was going to see how long it took some lemming edgelord to spout “mUH WAiFu”. Consider me impressed
Saurfang, Rokhan, Rexxar, Thrall, Lor'themar, etc for Honorable Horde!
11/02/2018 05:14 PMPosted by Gutsberserk
More like it's been a good expansion to be horde i'd say.

Next expansion will be an Alliance expansion, just wait. Those faction transfers are bringing in the money.
Awful day. Watching a once heroic Orc turn into a lap dog of the Alliance.
11/02/2018 05:13 PMPosted by Swiftraven
I wish Saurfang would trip into a puddle and die squirming as he drowned in 4 inch deep water
isn't that a nixxiom machinema?
Fun fact: things that are good for the Horde at the expense of the happiness of the Alliance playerbase (IE their egos as it relates to WoW) is bad for the overall health of the game.

You can rah-rah when the Horde blows up a castle or whatever all you like... but when the defacto Alliance plot whenever something gets serious is "oh, we'd better get some sub-faction of the Horde to solve this problem, because we just can't cut it," THAT'S KILLING WOW.
The terrible writing has sucked away what little motivation I had left to play.

Written by someone who CLEARLY uses his waifu's avatar to play and post..DORK!

I play both sides and this whole expansion has been one bummer after another and now we are going to be waiting until summer of 2019 for a decent gaming experience from Blizzard, I might as well try this crystal !@#$ I have heard so much about.
11/02/2018 05:13 PMPosted by Swiftraven
I don't really advocate death as a way to solve things but he is seeking death anyway so it would basically be a good thing for him...
I'm sorry, but I don't want to be led by an orc who obviously has PTSD.
11/02/2018 05:14 PMPosted by Arisran
The only way this thread would have been acceptable in my eyes is if you were a human male wearing an orc mask
Oh you mean if I was trolling rather than celebrating the good day?
I'm glad for the cinematic. I was struggling to choose between Sylvanas and Saurfang, but now I made up my mind.

I may not agree with the Banshee, but at least she is defending the Horde regardless of the motives, not conspiring with the enemy and that boy king.

I will side with the dark lady.