Its a Good Day to Be Horde!

General Discussion
11/02/2018 05:18 PMPosted by Smadinker
11/02/2018 05:14 PMPosted by Gutsberserk
More like it's been a good expansion to be horde i'd say.

Next expansion will be an Alliance expansion, just wait. Those faction transfers are bringing in the money.

gnomes always know whats going on behind the scenes.
11/02/2018 05:14 PMPosted by Tyierin
Hi horde friends how was your horde day?
Mine was fantastic! Yours? :)
11/02/2018 05:24 PMPosted by Solarwynds
11/02/2018 05:14 PMPosted by Tyierin
Hi horde friends how was your horde day?
Mine was fantastic! Yours? :)

zandalari pallies <3
11/02/2018 05:21 PMPosted by Arathelmina
Fun fact: things that are good for the Horde at the expense of the happiness of the Alliance playerbase (IE their egos as it relates to WoW) is bad for the overall health of the game.

You can rah-rah when the Horde blows up a castle or whatever all you like... but when the defacto Alliance plot whenever something gets serious is "oh, we'd better get some sub-faction of the Horde to solve this problem, because we just can't cut it," THAT'S KILLING WOW.
Wow is not being killed. Its alright though. I understand the melodrama. Sometimes people deal with disappointment that way.
Not really. I would've preferred a Greymane cinematic.
11/02/2018 05:13 PMPosted by Swiftraven
I wish Saurfang would trip into a puddle and die squirming as he drowned in 4 inch deep water

This made me think of the scene in Robin Hood Men in Tights when little john falls in the water. Thank you for the chuckle.
11/02/2018 05:23 PMPosted by Roshta
I'm sorry, but I don't want to be led by an orc who obviously has PTSD.
This is a very good point but I believe there will be redemption for Sylvanas so don't give up hope my friend!
11/02/2018 05:23 PMPosted by Alsol
I'm glad for the cinematic. I was struggling to choose between Sylvanas and Saurfang, but now I made up my mind.

I may not agree with the Banshee, but at least she is defending the Horde regardless of the motives, not conspiring with the enemy and that boy king.

I will side with the dark lady.

How is saurfang conspiring lmfao? He wanted to do that !@#$ from the very begining, fact is he got captured. All anduin did was leave the door open for him to leave bro. There was no agreement, no negotiation, no nothing. He is doing what he wanted to do. Topple sylvanas and bring the horde back to its roots, before he was conflicted with his loyalty to the warchief and duty as a horde member, which is why he stayed behind to fight the alliance and die an honorable death. Anduin didnt give him that and locked him up. All this does is show that their goals kinda align, which we knew from the start. Doesnt make him a conspirator or a traitor or whatever.
11/02/2018 05:19 PMPosted by Withpuppys
11/02/2018 05:13 PMPosted by Swiftraven
I wish Saurfang would trip into a puddle and die squirming as he drowned in 4 inch deep water
isn't that a nixxiom machinema?

you know it
I'm just so tired of people forgetting that the Horde once actually had a moral compass. These edgy Sylvanas fans have come out of the woodwork, and are apparently a rather vocal minority.

For those of us who still remember Thrall's Horde, today was a good day.