Meat Wagon Mount

General Discussion
Pro-tip: Stop feeding companies your money before their product is released and the quality of said products will increase.
11/03/2018 06:01 PMPosted by Inviscerate
11/02/2018 06:20 PMPosted by Sixence
Just an fyi if you didn't read the "Fine Print", you don't get the mount until the 10th of December. i'm just gonna refund the pre-pay and buy the game when its out

6 weeks isn't really a big deal

Well don't take the customers money for 6 weeks... omfg
Just an fyi if you didn't read the "Fine Print", you don't get the mount until the 10th of December. i'm just gonna refund the pre-pay and buy the game when its out. i just wanted the mount right away lol,[Removed by Forum Moderator for toxicity.] yikes, this probably has no sound effect either.

Okay so you didn't bother reading. That's fine and all but I'm confused.

You've bought the game now, you own it, you'll get the rewards when they're available. So why refund it, just to buy it again later? Why not just shrug it off and wait until December 10 for your mount?
just waiting to see if they are gonna do a physical collectors edition, normally don't get them but i will for warcraft III even if that !@#$ costs me a small fortune.
11/07/2018 12:24 AMPosted by Feelthelove
<span class="truncated">...</span>

6 weeks isn't really a big deal

Well don't take the customers money for 6 weeks... omfg

I mean, people could always wait until the mount is available. There isn't even a release date for Warcraft 3: Reforged yet.
Dec 10 of what year
WC3(along with Runescape) were some of the first online games I ever played. Can't wait to jump back into custom games. The mount is just a bonus.
Are you that hard up for the money that you need to go through the extra work to get it refunded and then buy it again?
Just an fyi if you didn't read the "Fine Print", you don't get the mount until the 10th of December. i'm just gonna refund the pre-pay and buy the game when its out. i just wanted the mount right away lol,[Removed by Forum Moderator for toxicity.] yikes, this probably has no sound effect either.

I am Ok with this as this is the only pre-purchase I will ever make to a game because I know that quality of product I will be receiving. I think...

With this current dev team, they could end up ruining the remaster of W3.
You people will complain about anything my god...Any one with the ability to think would know the mount is not in the game yet and will be added when they add the next patch AKA December for patch 8.1
It wasn't in fine print, it said right there bonus items at a later date.
so you preorder the game to get the mount, but when you find out the mount isn't given to you right at that moment you cancel the preorder but are still going to buy the game when it does come out? because you can't wait a month?
11/02/2018 06:41 PMPosted by Lathander
11/02/2018 06:38 PMPosted by Fereydoon
This one of those limited-time promotion items? Or can I get it whenever the game comes out?

They haven't indicated it one way or the other.

So far the release date of WC3R is literally the end of next year though.

It says "on OR before 12/31/19" meaning they are giving themselves a year and change to finish but i have a feeling it will be done well before that. i am thinking possibly either March or at some point in the summer.
11/05/2018 08:28 AMPosted by Angelicca
11/02/2018 06:39 PMPosted by Lathander
I didn't buy WC3 for the meat wagon though. I bought is as an extra so they would maybe add WC2 and WC1.

Its /mountspecial better be launching a dead body though...

It does, they said they begged to have the catapult work and got their wish.

can they make it 2 person mount and the on driver gets flung when you /mountspecial
Buying something only for a mount from another game? I think you should reconsider your financial usage. At least be sure you're buying you'll be using and consider whatever comes with it as a bonus.