Blizz let us down, no Skinny human playable.

Tides of Vengeance PTR General Discussion
They will be playable. AS HORDE! BAHAHAHHA

In all seriousness I think those leaked thin human models are going to be from a nation named "alterac" that ultimately betrayed the alliance. Makes me sad but doesn't surprise.
Play an undead female. You're welcome.
I agree they should allow that option, just like they have the option for orcs to either stand upright or slouched. A simple toggle option on the Kul Tiran creation screen.
11/05/2018 10:46 AMPosted by Blästoff
is it okay to say "no moar humans!! we have enough already!!" or is that only okay when its elves? i need a rule book.

There's FOUR races of elves.... shut uuuup
11/11/2018 08:26 AMPosted by Satanael
is it okay to say "no moar humans!! we have enough already!!" or is that only okay when its elves? i need a rule book.

Not enough
11/11/2018 08:26 AMPosted by Satanael

regular humans, undead humans, kul tiran humans, and now people want skinny kul tiran humans. i'm bad at math. need somebody to do the math for me. not to mention that would be 3 humans on a single faction while people still want vrykul, which is fine. if the alliance is happy with an abundance of human races, then i'm happy for them. i just want a little consistency.
Here's a spreadsheet I made that's a breakdown of Tiragarde Sound and Boralus npcs by body type, the overwhelming majority use the normal human model.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B2HT8bWDyM4-TtyJAOO-GaSXFrthr7wPMQNN2CzlWmA/edit?usp=sharing
I can't look at kul teran models and not imagine plate armor wearers with plumber's butt.
11/05/2018 03:07 PMPosted by Nalliah
11/05/2018 02:45 PMPosted by Boxwood
Blizzard said Kultiran allied race ( thin humans are Kultiran), why wouldn’t anyone want more options in an MMO? Why be negative... the thin human shares the same model as the undead female, make the addition. And if you don’t want more options in a video game, don’t post and just move on.

Um, no. I am literally against them, so I will post. If you don't want people criticizing your opinions, you shouldn't post them on a public forum to be scrutinized. I'm sorry that your suggestion isn't even remotely as strong as you'd like it to be, but asking people to not post because they disagree with you is just ridiculous.

I'm not necessarily against another race being added to add a style of the same model ('redeemed' undead not having jutting bone parts and appearing to be 'thin humans' with the same posture with glowing white eyes and paler skin or somesuch would be okay by me), but arbitrarily adding 'thin humans' as kul tirans with the same racials because you don't want to play a 'fat human' is something I'm going to post about and disagree with, sorry.

This person is 100% a tragically obese female with self confidence issues and a problem with projecting.
Honestly, thin humans should be saved for something later on. They have peasants in westfall. Why not update their models to thin humans and make either the deadmines or sentinal hill the zone.