Name one trivial thing you hate

General Discussion
"What's your CR and XP?"

Man, I have been here across 2 accounts longer than some of you have been alive, what does it matter at this point? But nooo, players still want someone who has been non stop grinding BG's or Arena.

I remember the good old daily AV battles, but sadly there are players here who don't even know what that is anymore.
People naming what they hate without offering any real solutions for improvement.
CRZ
11/05/2018 06:30 AMPosted by Flôssy
People naming what they hate without offering any real solutions for improvement.

Turn it off.
Daze and getting knocked off mounts.

Remove that crap, no one likes it and it serves no purpose.
Paying $120 for two character boosts because I loved how the two classes played only to have Blizzard nerf the fun out of both of them within a couple weeks.
Hmmm...something trivial I hate.....

Guess that would be a false characterization in any form of adaptation be it from a videogame or to a show.

In this particular incident, how Isaac from the Castlevania anime was bald and black instead of white with long red hair.

Just dont get it and it irks me
the idiot base of people who have turned this forum into a microcosm of Trump era bull!@#$, lies, and contempt.
ok not one per say. But I hate the fact goblins being the world best engineers. yet horde only have bows and arrows and catapults. alliance have guns and cannons. It drive me nuts on why. We see big mech machine on both side. yet horde always have low tech.
bfa
People who sign up for my arena group and dontpost their CR and EXP... stay out you know who you are!
Mog restrictions
Players that bully other players. I know that people can just log off when being stalked by another player who is following, making rude gestures, spamming them with toys, and duel requests.

Bully players are trivial, because they can't actually do anything to your character, but they are annoying, because they zap some of the fun out of the game.
ilvl scaling

Remove it from the game.
ilvl scaling

Remove it.
The ramp to the boat in boralus
Warsong Gulch. I haaaaaate that BG.
Landing after using the whistle, and not being close enough to the NPC to take another flight, forcing me to walk a few steps. Yeah, I lose sleep over that one.
11/05/2018 07:06 AMPosted by Wariya
Mog restrictions
Having to re transmog every upgrade. Let me pay a bunch of gold to have my desired look tied to the character itself.