Is Thor a warrior or a paladin?

Arenas
You decide.
hes an enhance shaman
He had doommmer...
He’s a shaman
Holy crap you know nothing about Norse mythology if you think he could be a paladin.
He’s a rogue. He’s been in stealth so long the horde fell apart
11/05/2018 07:40 PMPosted by Mêphiston
Holy crap you know nothing about Norse mythology if you think he could be a paladin.

Ya but warriors dont fly or do magic sh1t doe.
Enhance
11/05/2018 07:10 PMPosted by Sbgoaty
hes an enhance shaman

100% a enchancement shaman
11/05/2018 09:16 PMPosted by Siouxfall
11/05/2018 07:40 PMPosted by Mêphiston

Ya but warriors dont fly or do magic sh1t doe.

It's because of his magic hammer and belt
Hes 100% enhance shaman, hes tanky somehow lives through everything pumps damage and randomly one shots with lightning. You think thanos was ready for forked lightning to proc like that in the movie? I think not.
Stormbolt... shockwave... a warrior
Ha, this is great.

I agree with him being enhancement shaman though.
he's a cross between enhance and pure warrior being a god you kinda get the best of both worlds.
It's very obvious that Thor is a Warrior but the Valkyrie are Paladins
Thor is a Thane. Does no one know their history.
Paladins pursue the divine cause of the god and are messengers of that god and receive blessings from that god and give blessings on behalf of that god. Thor is god. He wears plate so he is not a shaman. He has 'heroic leap', in Legion he had that teleport thing that made him jump from Halls of Valor down to earth. He is an arms warrior 100%.
Half hammer sader from d3 half warrior.

Def not a pally.
Thor is neither the classes of a warrior or paladin. Thor is actually an overpowered hero class known as Chris Hemsworth.

Nerf Chris Hemsworth if you ask me...