Netflix and chill?

Movies, TV and Entertainment
I highly HIGHLY recommend popping a squat and watching the Castlevania series on Netflix.

Holy hell is it soooo good. Just finished season 2 and I'm already itching to watch the two series right away.

If you like a good story with lots of blood, incredible action scenes and dry sarcastic and witty humor then you'll absolutely love this show.

Anyone else have any recommendations on other shows/animes that fits the bill described above?
illusion what are you hiding
Just finished Daredevil so I'm on the lookout for a new series. Appreciate the tip!
might look at it.
It's fantastic isn't it?

Re: Season 2
I didn't see what happened coming at all. I LOVED the addition of Carmilla. Always loved her character in the games. This is a new layer to her!

Oh and worth checking out the latest season of Channel Zero too!
This one is Channel Zero: The Dream Door. Has a cameo from Barbara Crampton too!
11/06/2018 03:25 AMPosted by Käyn
I highly HIGHLY recommend popping a squat

Cheeki Breeki style? Additional Kompot and Tourists Delight?

On topic though, good series!
You do realize "popping a squat" means taking a poo right?

That said, yes Castlevania was glorious. It's nice seeing my favorite game series of all time getting such a great adaptation!

I hope future seasons flashforward to my favorite Belmont Simon though (and preferably the hot red head version and not the chisled blonde.)
The voice acting is bleh imo
11/06/2018 04:09 AMPosted by Leshe

That said, yes Castlevania was glorious. It's nice seeing my favorite game series of all time getting such a great adaptation!

I hope future seasons flashforward to my favorite Belmont Simon though (and preferably the hot red head version and not the chisled blonde.)

Who says you cant poop and watch Netflix at the same time?

What, dont you have a phone?
11/06/2018 06:55 AMPosted by Käyn

Legit just almost choked on my orange juice laughing at this.
I highly HIGHLY recommend popping a squat and watching the Castlevania series on Netflix.

Holy hell is it soooo good. Just finished season 2 and I'm already itching to watch the two series right away.

If you like a good story with lots of blood, incredible action scenes and dry sarcastic and witty humor then you'll absolutely love this show.

Anyone else have any recommendations on other shows/animes that fits the bill described above?

I destroyed Season 1 the day it came out. Just kept watching. Haven't gotten to season 2 yet.

I am hoping that this bodes very well for the Diablo animated series they are working on as well. So. Long as it is not only for my phone hahahaha.
11/06/2018 03:33 AMPosted by Deke
Just finished Daredevil so I'm on the lookout for a new series. Appreciate the tip!

Gotta get to Daredevil after I finish iron fist.

Ozarks is a really good show too. I will hit up season 2 after Daredevil, and then it is on to Big Mouth.
My goodness the Castlevania series was gorgeous... The animation, the voice acting, the humor, everything about it was 10/10 quality, especially for fans of the Castlevania series (although anyone would be able to enjoy it). I couldn't recommend it more if I tried
I am really enjoying the new Sabrina series. A lot more than I thought I would.

Devilman Crybaby
11/06/2018 06:55 AMPosted by Käyn

Now I cant stop laughing lol
Netflix and chill is code for "come over for sex"

I did not know that until my 14 year old niece told me about a year ago... I honestly thought it meant "come over and watch Netflix because I'm too lazy to do anything else"
11/06/2018 07:10 AMPosted by Goth
I am really enjoying the new Sabrina series. A lot more than I thought I would.

I liked it too :)

11/06/2018 07:11 AMPosted by Rosenivy

Devilman Crybaby

Was decent.
I did a netflix trial, didn't subscribe. My main problem is that there was no way to browse the entire catalog. You only get a few selections shown in each genre, even in searches. Yes, if you know the title of the show or film, you can search for it. but finding new stuff you don't already know about is impossible.
11/06/2018 09:07 AMPosted by Smur
I did a netflix trial, didn't subscribe. My main problem is that there was no way to browse the entire catalog. You only get a few selections shown in each genre, even in searches. Yes, if you know the title of the show or film, you can search for it. but finding new stuff you don't already know about is impossible.

You can search in each category.