[H] 381 prot/ret pally LF mythic guild

Oceanic Guild Recruitment
im a 381 prot/ret pally looking for mythic prog on horde barthilas.

currently 8/8H 2/8M exp with a lot of attempts on zek voz whenever my old guild could actually get the numbers to go to mythic, i would prefer to tank but will play ret if needed.

feel free to add me on battlenet tipsfedora#1318
Hi Fedora, <Ice Cream Truck> [4/8M] is a Frostmourne Alliance semi-hardcore guild with lots fun! including funded over/under gambling. we are currently recruiting for Mythic progression and M+ as Focus!
Raid times are Weds Thurs Sun 9-12 Server time. Considering all Classes but priority on Misty / RSham / HPala / Blood DK

hit us up on:

Kev#1832
Tink#1985
v1cviper#1454
Leecopper#1568
Hey Mate

We are a 2/8M guild on Frostmourne Alliance. We raid Mon/Thurs 6-9pm ST If your interested add me on Tranq#1294

Hey man!

We need you!! we are 2/8M and 8/8h on horde barthilas! <inconceivable>.

We raid 8:30pm til 10:30pm wed/thurs with optional sunday night raid. We are looking for an offtank so let me know if you are interested. p.s ive just sent you a battlenet add too!

Schnoz#11443
SpookyMan#11153
<Handle It> is an Australia based progression guild on Aman'thul server.

We are not racing for world/server first but want to be a consistent progression guild, meaning we want to progress Mythic content.

We are looking for like minded people to join us in raid immediately. We need dedicated and reliable people for the raid team.

Would love a warlock and dps DK if there are any out there

Recruitment is currently open for anyone interested in pushing Uldir and getting into mythic raiding

Raid schedule:

All times are server time:

Wed - 8:30pm to 11:30pm
Sunday - 8:30pm to 11:30pm
Monday- 8:30pm to 11:30pm

During progression we may extend raids and/or raid additional nights when possible.

We are looking for people dedicated to clear content, Players that will show up to raid nights on time, Players who know how to play their class and keep up on any changes Blizzard makes to the class/spec.

We also accept casual players and players who just want to do Mythic+ or pvp we are a very friendly guild who just like to have fun while playing.

We have mog contests with prizes, farming contests, mount runs and much more to participate in other than raiding.

We are currently 8/8 N , 8/8 Heroic 2/8 Mythic in Uldir

If you are interested in joining us please leave a post below,

Contact Feast, Furby or Velissaro in game.

Or add Furby on btag; Sammy#1911
Feast on btag; McFeast#1339
Hey mate, if you're still looking for a raid team, my team is 3/8M on Barthilas-Horde, and we raid Mythic Mon/Wed/Thurs 8.30-11pm server time. if you're interested, my btag is Sovereigne#11990, add me and we can talk further :)