Checking i.o

General Discussion
Sticks out the middle finger and grabs !@#$%^-*s...
what did you grab WHAT DID YOU GRAB
lol, be as mad as you want, but I'll still check your io score and won't take you in my group unless I think you can help me progress my key. :-)
If it's a low key asking for high score then yes it's dumb, but people with high score wouldn't even apply to low key so (specially to a low key asking for high score, since obviously they want you to carry them).

Now if it's a higher key, then ofc I'm gonna ask for io score or at least experience in that particular dungeon. Same as if I'm looking for someone to fill-in for a Mythic Uldir run I'll look for someone who has at least cleared Heroic.
11/07/2018 11:11 AMPosted by Soulfiction

11/07/2018 11:11 AMPosted by Jubearlee
what did you grab WHAT DID YOU GRAB

11/07/2018 11:19 AMPosted by Owie
lol, be as mad as you want, but I'll still check your io score and won't take you in my group unless I think you can help me progress my key. :-)

This is why you make your own group!!! I always get applciants when they dont have to risk their keys I dont use raider IO and do fine (well I dont do massive keys only +1-5) I judge by item level and gear inspection plus I duel them to see if they are too squishy or too low dps etc..

That is my solution in solving mythic plus and I am much more fair then the Raider IO people like Owie and guess what my groups still do good and my groups on my keys always make timer. And my vetting process is good.
11/07/2018 11:11 AMPosted by Soulfiction
You didn't want to group with them anyways... they're just not your type. It's a great warning for you.
HEY
don't grab there.... that's a tender area....
11/07/2018 11:25 AMPosted by Holymonky
If it's a low key asking for high score then yes it's dumb, but people with high score wouldn't even apply to low key so (specially to a low key asking for high score, since obviously they want you to carry them).

Now if it's a higher key, then ofc I'm gonna ask for io score or at least experience in that particular dungeon. Same as if I'm looking for someone to fill-in for a Mythic Uldir run I'll look for someone who has at least cleared Heroic.

You are not holy, or a monk, or a monky!
My raiderio score is private.
Sorry OP, no one wants to carry you in M+ like you get carried in raids.
Check away. I don't bother with dungeons/raids. Want some snacks to grab? I have cheese curls or pretzels.
players are controlled by an addon......lmao.
11/07/2018 12:21 PMPosted by Trelayn
Check away. I don't bother with dungeons/raids. Want some snacks to grab? I have cheese curls or pretzels.

Now I'm hungry.
Just make your own group.
11/07/2018 12:18 PMPosted by Rastlin

So, answer honestly, how many pug groups have you been accepted to since you made your raiderio score private?
11/07/2018 12:18 PMPosted by Rastlin

The problem with setting it to private is you can't track your own progress.
11/07/2018 12:21 PMPosted by Locgar
players are controlled by an addon......lmao.

The addon stops you from making your own group?

dang.
11/07/2018 11:19 AMPosted by Owie

Just went there and checked mine. It shows no progress at all even tho I've tanked all bosses in Uldir on LFR & normal and 6 on Heroic.
For every one of you (OP), there's at least one of me. I love raider.io. My score gives group leaders confidence that they can rely on me to carry my weight. I pugged +15 keys in Legion, and I credit raider.io for allowing me to do that. Without having an easy metric for others to vet me, I doubt I would have run anything higher than a 9.
IO is 100% needed. Gear no longer means you have any skill or knowledge of any kind.