Justice for Zandalari

General Discussion
Think about the lore-twisting that happened to bring Tauren Paladins to existence....

Now look at the lore-twisting that happened to remove Zandalari Warlocks from existence....

They people have no clue about their own lore anymore. They just make this up as they go
11/07/2018 04:58 PMPosted by Coldwraith
Think about the lore-twisting that happened to bring Tauren Paladins to existence....

Now look at the lore-twisting that happened to remove Zandalari Warlocks from existence....

They people have no clue about their own lore anymore. They just make this up as they go

I mean, the only thing that was remotely similar to Warlocks for the Zandalari was the Demoniacs, and they were more Demon Hunter than Warlock.

But you're still not wrong, I gave up on lore. Just like, do whatever man.
How do they have any connection with the legion or fel magic?They do not ...Also All Zandalari should have shoes/boots on with the option to toggle them off if your into feet like that....ya know
11/07/2018 04:52 PMPosted by Atarael
And you guys had human shaman. Didn't stop you for asking for KT mage until they you got it...

Literally nobody wanted KT shaman. Scratch that literally nobody wants KT

I've seen alot of posts on forums for KT shamans and KT in general.

By nobody, you just mean you, right?
Tauren Paladins are disgusting. Sun Walkers are STUPID.

Blood Elf paladins SORT OF make sense, but are still whacky due to the original corrupted nature of Belf Paladins that is anti-thetical to the very core themes of paladins. They should have been a different class entirely.

Zandalari Paladins are even worse than Tauren, though.

Yes, Blizzard can make the story whatever they want it.

However, before WoW was even born there were mountains and years of established lore and themes based of the original WC series.

Blizzard can take that wherever they want it. However, that creates a very jarring, very inconsistent, very IMMERSION breaking experience for any player who not only played WoW for a long time, but who has an inkling of common sense and the most basic understanding of WoW foundation lore.
11/07/2018 04:52 PMPosted by Atarael

Literally nobody wanted KT shaman. Scratch that literally nobody wants KT

I've seen alot of posts on forums for KT shamans and KT in general.

By nobody, you just mean you, right?

No I mean nobody.

I'm the only person who exists, you're all just delusions made up from my drug addled mind.
11/07/2018 04:47 PMPosted by Eldryk
Zandalari paladins are disgusting.

There is no lore or logical basis for any of the horde paladins to begin with.

You might as well make every race/class comination possible and finally complete your ruination of game lore and foundation logic.

So "There is no lore or logical basis for any of the horde paladins to begin with."?
That's an outright fabrication. Spend 15 minutes rolling a Blood Elf paladin, talking to the trainers in the starting zone and in Silvermoon. You'll find more than enough in-game dialogue that establishes a lore basis for Horde paladins.
Alliance have gotten everything they have asked for, why do you insist on asking for more?

Human Shaman? "You got it."
Dark Iron as a playable race? "No problem."
Imbalanced racials in your favor? "You didn't even have to ask."

Gluttony in its purest form.
11/06/2018 01:47 PMPosted by Ythisens
The Zandalari have no connection to fel magic, and will not be able to be Warlocks.

[/quote]

I'll forgive them for this joke of a lore excuse if they add an actual Witchdoctor class.

Kul'tirans have no connection the the earth and fire spirits yet they can be shaman?

Void Elves, Forsaken, and Mag'har have no connection to the Light but they can be priests?

Tauren have no connection to the shadows but they too can be priests?

There's lots and lots of examples where lorewise a class/race combonation only really fits for 1 of the 3 specs. The curses and shadowy spells of Affliction are more than enough to justify Warlocks. And if that's not enough for you there's warlock zandalari npcs in Mists and Demoniacs from Vanilla.

Kul Tirans got mages because there was one single (though admittedly prominent) example of a kul tiran mage npc. There are several examples for Zandalari warlocks and honestly them being minor characters indicates that it's somewhat more common as opposed to a main character often being an exception to lore (such as Anduin the priest wearing plate).
11/07/2018 05:09 PMPosted by Falturin
11/07/2018 04:47 PMPosted by Eldryk
Zandalari paladins are disgusting.

There is no lore or logical basis for any of the horde paladins to begin with.

You might as well make every race/class comination possible and finally complete your ruination of game lore and foundation logic.

So "There is no lore or logical basis for any of the horde paladins to begin with."?
That's an outright fabrication. Spend 15 minutes rolling a Blood Elf paladin, talking to the trainers in the starting zone and in Silvermoon. You'll find more than enough in-game dialogue that establishes a lore basis for Horde paladins.

I have and it was a very disjointed and illogical twist to try to retroactively justify Belf paladins.

See my post above. They can make the new lore to justify Belf paladins, and Belf paladins are the closest the Horde have to a legitimate Paladin class.

That does not stop the new lore from being inconsistent and whacky in order to invalidate previous lore that would prevent them from being paladins.

Fel Addicted / Green Eye PALADINS of the light that only achieved access to the light by trapping and sapping a Naaru.

Ok. Yes, it works. Still whacky based on the Paladin themes.

That leaves us with Hoof Stomping Sun Walker abominations and Zandalari. Both of which will need even more ludicrous fabrications to justify them being paladins.
11/07/2018 05:11 PMPosted by Chrisp
[quote]Alliance have gotten everything they have asked for, why do you insist on asking for more?

Human Shaman? "You got it."
Dark Iron as a playable race? "No problem."

No no no you got it all wrong, we got compromises for the most part.

“Oh you want high elves? Have these void elves.”

“Vrykul? Eeeeeeeh here’s burly humans.“

“Broken? Hrm . . . here’s the army of the light.”

Only thing we’ve gotten that we asked for are dark irons, with a maybe on wildhammers
11/07/2018 04:56 PMPosted by Jawah
Horde have gotten everything they have asked for, why do you insist on asking for more?

Zandalari Paladins? "You got it."
Nightborne as a playable race? "No problem."

The alliance ask for the blood elf model? They got it
Kul tiran shaman? got it
Good racial? Look at your allied race,

And even with that you asked for KT mage until you get it...

But yeah the horde is the only one with gluttony...
11/07/2018 05:37 PMPosted by Lenastus
The alliance ask for the blood elf model? They got it

Could be wrong on this, but i'm pretty sure there is a thread with like 3500 posts that are asking for something far more specific than "blood elf model".

Also see this post:

11/07/2018 05:25 PMPosted by Gyroleaf
No no no you got it all wrong, we got compromises for the most part.

Kul tiran shaman? got it

Eh, yea ok.

Good racial? Look at your allied race,

Definitely good for PvP, still trumped overall by horde.

But yeah the horde is the only one with gluttony...

Nah Alliance is gluttonous too, the difference is we are starving to death.
Man !@#$ the whole “be happy” thing. I rolled warlock instead of hunter this expansion exclusively because blizz themselves states they’d be warlocks as far back as feb.

This isn’t a greed thing. This is a “stick to your own statements”

They can have pallys, makes zero sense anyway, just give me back the one class I’ve been looking forward to and oogling how good my transmog is going to look since feb.

And before someone says it, yeah I’m really really salty, I’m actually angry
11/07/2018 05:44 PMPosted by Wìgan
blizz themselves states they’d be warlocks as far back as feb.

Could I get a source on that?
Good lord at this point the Horde player base on these forums is going to become saltier than Lot's Wife.
11/07/2018 05:46 PMPosted by Atarael
11/07/2018 05:44 PMPosted by Wìgan
blizz themselves states they’d be warlocks as far back as feb.

I found a post on Twitter and wowhead both stating but stupid phones are stupid. I have the picture saved but can’t post images.

Found the wowhead tweet

https://twitter. Com/wowhead/status/961008239558168576?s=21
11/07/2018 05:48 PMPosted by Lenastus
11/07/2018 05:42 PMPosted by Atarael

Could be wrong on this, but i'm pretty sure there is a thread with like 3500 posts that are asking for something far more specific than "blood elf model".

Also see this post:

Eh, yea ok.

Definitely good for PvP, still trumped overall by horde.

Nah Alliance is gluttonous too, the difference is we are starving to death.

Look at how a alliance victim ( paladin of course) came into a thread that have nothing to do with him just to whine and tell how everything he ever got suck and how we get everything we ever wanted. I mean you know how delusional you look right? The only person who take you seriously are other people like you...

I legitimately don't know how to respond to this.

Anyone wanna take a crack at it? I need to take an advil, I suddenly have a headache.
11/07/2018 05:51 PMPosted by Wìgan
11/07/2018 05:46 PMPosted by Atarael

I found a post on Twitter and wowhead both stating but stupid phones are stupid. I have the picture saved but can’t post images.

Found the wowhead tweet

https://twitter. Com/wowhead/status/961008239558168576?s=21

As far as i'm aware that was datamined info, and was never official.