Justice for Zandalari

General Discussion
11/07/2018 05:51 PMPosted by Vornuus
Good lord at this point the Horde player base on these forums is going to become saltier than Lot's Wife.

KT mage remember..
Congrats you were faster to go on a thread that you have nothing to do only to tell to people to dont ask thing just before insulting them....

You have something to be proud here.
11/07/2018 06:05 PMPosted by Lenastus
Congrats you were faster to go on a thread that you have nothing to do only to tell to people to dont ask thing just before insulting them....

Actually the very first thing I did was sympathize with the OP, because it does indeed suck that the backtracked after accidentally showing warlock for Zandalari trolls, but you know what might make you feel better, if I post on my main.
11/07/2018 06:07 PMPosted by Atarael

Actually the very first thing I did was sympathize with the OP, because it does indeed suck that the backtracked after accidentally showing warlock for Zandalari trolls, but you know what might make you feel better, if I post on my main.

Surprise! I'm horde!
11/07/2018 06:07 PMPosted by Atarael

You end your post with this:
11/07/2018 04:19 PMPosted by Atarael
On the other, dudes you got freaking Troll paladins. Could you be happy for like two seconds? Gluttony thy name is Horde.

Being kind at the begin of a post does not excuse starting to insult people.
11/07/2018 05:48 PMPosted by Lenastus
11/07/2018 05:42 PMPosted by Atarael

Could be wrong on this, but i'm pretty sure there is a thread with like 3500 posts that are asking for something far more specific than "blood elf model".

Also see this post:

Eh, yea ok.

Definitely good for PvP, still trumped overall by horde.

Nah Alliance is gluttonous too, the difference is we are starving to death.

Look at how a alliance victim ( paladin of course) came into a thread that have nothing to do with him just to whine and tell how everything he ever got suck and how we get everything we ever wanted. I mean you know how delusional you look right? The only person who take you seriously are other people like you...
So since I am correct and know what I am talking about, then that means everyone who agrees with me also knows what they are talking about. Anybody who doesn't agree with me is wrong. Your words, not mine.
Back on topic, Zandalari Warlocks should be a thing. I want there to be Zandalari locks questing voodoo hexes and hoodoo curses on our mutual does! Pretty please with a sailors pie on top?
If they wanted to actually follow lore the Zandalari should swap Monk for Warlock.

Troll warlocks trace their practice back to Zandalari Demoniacs and Zandalari were revealed in Mists to hate the Monk fighting style. Also, given the followers of Zul during Thunder Isle and the ancient history of their people I can't imagine Pandaren would be too keen on teaching Zandalari their secrets.
It was not fair for Horde to get unrestricted Warfronts while the Alliance didn't. But it happened.
It was not fair for Horde to get unique models for their reputation mounts while the Alliance got a thousand horses with reused assets. But it happened.
It is not fair the Horde can pull a 0.1% more numbers because of their Racials. But it is happening.

The Horde can take this hit and get over it.
11/07/2018 07:25 PMPosted by Jawah
So since I am correct and know what I am talking about, then that means everyone who agrees with me also knows what they are talking about. Anybody who doesn't agree with me is wrong.

You were right to talk at the first person because this is exactly how you guys sound...

11/07/2018 07:28 PMPosted by Takiyanti
Back on topic, Zandalari Warlocks should be a thing. I want there to be Zandalari locks questing voodoo hexes and hoodoo curses on our mutual does! Pretty please with a sailors pie on top?

They are even npc in Vol'dun that are clearly zandalai warlock.
11/07/2018 07:33 PMPosted by Æx
It was not fair for Horde to get unrestricted Warfronts while the Alliance didn't. But it happened.
It was not fair for Horde to get unique models for their reputation mounts while the Alliance got a thousand horses with reused assets. But it happened.
It is not fair the Horde can pull a 0.1% more numbers because of their Racials. But it is happening.

The Horde can take this hit and get over it.

And where do you get that this is a horde thing???

Its mostly for the warlock player that can only play 3 allied race out of 8 and was being told that we could play zandalari warlock...

You are playing a race that stoll a lot from the warlock. You are in no place to told us to not as for it.
11/07/2018 07:35 PMPosted by Lenastus

Zandalari in Vol'dun are exiled. Meaning they are not welcome within their people.
I accept it.

Your entire premise is false.
11/07/2018 07:39 PMPosted by Æx
11/07/2018 07:35 PMPosted by Lenastus

Zandalari in Vol'dun are exiled. Meaning they are not welcome within their people.

These are warlocks we're talking about. They aren't welcome within their own people anywhere, except undead, and they're barely tolerated amongst orcs, at best. They had their hayday with the Blood Elves, but I can only imagine that it is back into the shadows for Belt licks again. Troll warlocks I've only ever imagined as witch doctors and hexxers like Zalazane, drawing their power from dark and insidious loa, like Bwonsamdi. Human warlocks are definitely underground, and not well tolerated, and I can't imagine Worgen or dwarves warlocks are tolerated either.

At best, most warlocks are shinned, and are only not killed because they keep their practice secret, and use their powers in ways that align with the powers that be. Otherwise, if actively persecuted, they are smart enough to pretend to be not warlocks.
11/07/2018 04:30 PMPosted by Izhkarl
Probably because they'd be killed on sight as a heretic or servant of G'huun. Admittedly a lot of races that can currently play warlocks could likely expect similar treatment.

This is the real reason. Lorewise, what would you do to someone who betrayed your King, sided with a Old God and then bargained with Demons when your society is hyper religious and grounded in ONLY bargaining with the Loa?

..You'd probably murder them. I get that people want it, but the Zandalari opposed Hakkar. Warlock Magic came from other tribes besides the Zandalari, and you know why I can say that with confidence? Because Gul'dan was the first Warlock.

Sure, others emulated him after but he was the start of it all.
11/07/2018 07:52 PMPosted by Gades
11/07/2018 04:30 PMPosted by Izhkarl
Probably because they'd be killed on sight as a heretic or servant of G'huun. Admittedly a lot of races that can currently play warlocks could likely expect similar treatment.

This is the real reason. Lorewise, what would you do to someone who betrayed your King, sided with a Old God and then bargained with Demons when your society is hyper religious and grounded in ONLY bargaining with the Loa?

..You'd probably murder them. I get that people want it, but the Zandalari opposed Hakkar. Warlock Magic came from other tribes besides the Zandalari, and you know why I can say that with confidence? Because Gul'dan was the first Warlock.

Sure, others emulated him after but he was the start of it all.

Gul'dan was the first.orc warlock. The people's of Azeroth have been dealing with demons for thousands of years before the orcs ever even got organized. Azshara, Xavius, all the highborne night elves made their deals with the demons. Humans consorted with demons as well way before orcs came to Azeroth (fighting demons was the whole point of the Guardian), and High Elves knew.of those arts too, since they were part of the council.

Additionally, a warlock isn't necessarily only a person who consorts with demons. It is also a person who makes dark pacts with other powers for their own gain. They could have easily said "lorewise, Zandalari warlocks make dark pacts with loa like Bwonsamdi or Hireek" and then for mechanical reasons they play like traditional warlocks. That was the type of reasoning they gave for original troll druids. That's the explanation they gave for tauren paladins and priests.
Because zandalari warlocks are more like demon hunters, as in they bind a demon inside of them and the powers of said demon as their spells, no warlock right now in the current iteration of the game DOES THAT. There's your reason, zandalari have more than enough classes already, they even got monk which makes no sense considering the history the zandalari have with pandaren. However you know which class/race combo makes sense??! Lightforged Monks! Yep they can't be monks and probably never will even tho we learn that draenei and by consequence lightforged have a form of "unarmed" hand to hand combat similar to monks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztVMib1T4T4

I sorry no, I don't find thoses backward troll, know a bloody thing about "What a Fel"

mostly they better suit have there silly pally and stick with it.