If you could ask Ion anything

General Discussion
What would you ask?
Personally, I’d ask if he likes tacos. And if he does, I’d offer him a hamburger :D
"Hey Ion, would you consider letting someone else speak in your stead for Q&As?"
I remember this thread! Zeropointt, are you going to write a letter with all our questions and send it to Ion just like the last person did?
Ask him why he won't post on his main when he trolls the forums.
11/07/2018 11:05 PMPosted by Solarwynds
I remember this thread! Zeropointt, are you going to write a letter with all our questions and send it to Ion just like the last person did?
No, im going to make a sandwich and not offer Ion any.
Not because I don’t like him, but because I only have so much sandwich.
I'd probably ask him to be a bit more concise and clear on what's going on, maybe answer more questions on the Q&As and try to not come off as condescending. Plus give him tips for the Worgen Heritage armor. I want Genn's coat and a top hat, please.
11/07/2018 11:30 PMPosted by Anufenrir
I'd probably ask him to be a bit more concise and clear on what's going on, maybe answer more questions on the Q&As and try to not come off as condescending. Plus give him tips for the Worgen Heritage armor. I want Genn's coat and a top hat, please.
This is good...more sandwiches for me.

You hear me, Ion?

You will NOT have my sandwich.
11/07/2018 11:33 PMPosted by Zeropointt
11/07/2018 11:30 PMPosted by Anufenrir
This is good...more sandwiches for me.

You hear me, Ion?

You will NOT have my sandwich.

*steals sandwich and feeds it to Loque*
"What were you thinking?"
11/07/2018 10:57 PMPosted by Zeropointt
What would you ask?
Personally, I’d ask if he likes tacos. And if he does, I’d offer him a hamburger :D

Dude, liking tacos doesn’t prohibit love for burgers. He may be culinarily promiscuous - and you’d be playing right into his trap! I believe the popular vernacular is “foodie.”
"Aren't you glad you work on Warcraft and not Diablo?"
11/07/2018 11:37 PMPosted by Cyouskin
"Aren't you glad you work on Warcraft on not Diablo?"
Amen to that. Wow team realizes they're in !@#$ and does what they can to get out, Diablo team does a swan dive into it.
11/07/2018 11:37 PMPosted by Cyouskin
"Aren't you glad you work on Warcraft on not Diablo?"
/thread :D
where those shaman changes at, hoe
"How do you take your coffee?"
When you are gonna adress the faction unbalance issue
"You ever going to accept my challenge and win a Trial of Style?"
Do you have a mobile?
"When can we expect mobile auction house support to be restored to the wow app?"
How does one traverse from Law to Game Development?