If you could ask Ion anything

General Discussion
I'd ask him if that was his real hair or if he wearing a wig.
11/07/2018 10:57 PMPosted by Zeropointt
What would you ask?
Nothing. I know I wouldn't get a straight answer from him, so why waste my breath and my time asking him a question? If I want lawyer-ese, I have one on retainer that I can talk to any time.
11/08/2018 01:16 AMPosted by Sevaryn
What would you ask?
Personally, I’d ask if he likes tacos. And if he does, I’d offer him a hamburger :D

I give you a hamburger. You raise it to your lips and take a bite. Your eye twitches involuntarily. Across the street a father of three falls down the stairs. You swallow and look down at the hamburger in your hands. I give you a hamburger. You swallow and look down at the hamburger in your hands. You cannot swallow. There are children at the top of the stairs. A pickle shifts uneasily under the bun. I give you a hamburger. You look at my face, and I am pleading with you. The children are crying now. You raise the hamburger to your lips, tears stream down your face as you take a bite. I give you a hamburger. You are on your knees. You plead with me to go across the street. I hear only children's laughter. I give you a hamburger. You are screaming as you fall down the stairs. I am your child. You cannot see anything. You take a bite of the hamburger. The concrete rushes up to meet you. You awake with a start in your own bed. Your eye twitches involuntarily. I give you a hamburger. As you kill me, I do not make a sound. I give you a hamburger.

Welcome to Moonguard bois
I’d ask him if he still actually plays the game
Will you make grandma explore the nursing home for 8 months with her walker before you let her use a wheelchair to get around? How many arts and crafts projects must she complete before getting the wheelchair license?
I would ask "why are you so out of touch with the player base?"
I'd ask him if there is a no-fire policy at Blizzard because it's rather clear the QA department lacks in competent employees.
I would ask him what the process of making game decisions is like at Blizzard and who gets the final say on game features and how does feedback work between the different departments?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYmOqPFyJPw
"Are you okay, dude?"
In all seriousness (which is out-of-place in this thread):

When you are designing a new grinding mechanic, like Azerite, how do you make sure it will be entertaining and rewarding enough that the players will want to pursue it?
I had a question but lost it due to freakin’ RNG.
Why did he say the factions stories would be morally grey and Sylvanas would not be Garrosh 2.0. Other Blizzard employees have already reported how the War Campaign ends.
Why do you and the rest of the dev team still wage war on flying? What is your REAL problem with it and why do you feel the need to hold it hostage for as long as you do?
I would ask, sincerely with no nasty intentions or sarcasm.

Why do allied races have so few hair styles/skin tones, and why do some have more than others?

Then I'd give a sad panda face and hope for the answer to be "we are currently putting more into place, just need a little more time to make the finishing touches."
One word: "Why?"
I'd only ask him two things. Can we have a shaman tank spec and can I have a free faction for few of my characters?
'When are you leaving'?
"hey, Ion, would you be my guy on the side?" ;)