What was your favorite Blizzcon announcement?

General Discussion
Now that the heat of the rage about Diablo Mobile went down, let's discuss Blizzcon more nicely.

What was your favorite announcement/showing/thing in general at Blizzcon?

I'm surprised to say this but for me, it was Ashe.

She's so awesome, I loved everything about her form her style to her abilities, best OW hero release for me.

Other than that, things like WCIII: Reforged, Janitor Leoric and Kevin Announcer were cool but not as cool as her.

What about you?
I guess the information on Classic. Outside of that? Nothing really. I was pretty underwhelmed.
Mechagon
wc3 duh
WC III by a long shot.
I’m not overly excited by the 8.2 stuff, but not bummed out by it either.
I was really hoping for some AR announcements.
Blizzcon sure was whelming.

Favorite? Game might be playable after the holidays?
That it was over.
Strangely... W3 Reforged.

I've never actually played W3, but seeing the updated graphics blew me away.
Mechagon. I thought Return to Kara was the best individual piece of content in Legion and I'm pleased that they're doing something similar again.
W3, Machagon, Classic details, pretty much all the stuff coming in 8.1 and 8.2.
classic release date and info
Warcraft 3 reforged! MEAT WAGON MUST I SAY ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Biggest for me was WC3, really looking forward to it. Orphea in Hots also looks like she's going to be fun to play. And finally taking the fight to Azshara in WoW.
"Is this an out of season april fools joke?"

by far my favorite part of blizzcon
WC3. That used to be one of my favorite games, I'm excited for it!
11/08/2018 08:42 AMPosted by Asana
WC3. That used to be one of my favorite games, I'm excited for it!

WC3 was my favorite game, but I've already played it so I might play reforged a bit, it's just something I've already done though.

11/08/2018 08:34 AMPosted by Frostedloops
"Is this an out of season april fools joke?"

by far my favorite part of blizzcon

"Do you guys not have phones!?"

11/08/2018 08:31 AMPosted by Cindariel
Warcraft 3 reforged! MEAT WAGON MUST I SAY ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That mount is pretty much only for DKs or Forsaken though, gonna look weird on any other character.
Flying, way to late and zones that will probably not let me fly, but aye, flyling.

All else pales behind that.

Pity it has to wait till 8.2 which is months later than what is should be

I did pathfinder I I should be flying soon as I completed that.

kind of hoping that the assaults will scale ilvl rewards in keeping with what is available in 8.1 instead of locking at 370 azerite and weapons. outta be minimum of 400 gear at that point when they aim to implement it.

Bliz doesn't seem to understand if they want stuff to have people doing it the rewards have to be worth the effort.

Warfronts were giving 340 gear, they need to update to like 370 gear now and then on up as gear from other sources become available or they won't be done either.
11/08/2018 08:47 AMPosted by Averyx
That mount is pretty much only for DKs or Forsaken though, gonna look weird on any other character.

Should replace Acherus Steed as the DK default mount.

Maybe it was just the presentation, but the Ashe announcement stuck with me more than anything on the Warcraft side.
11/08/2018 08:49 AMPosted by Maenyc
Flying, way to late and zones that will probably not let me fly, but aye, flyling.

Interview @ BlizzCon, devs say the plan currently is to allow flying in Nazjatar & Mechagon. Keyword currently.
11/08/2018 08:49 AMPosted by Maenyc
Warfronts were giving 340 gear, they need to update to like 370 gear now and then on up as gear from other sources become available or they won't be done either.

I think Darkshore should reward 370 if 370 is the new 340, but not sure Arathi needs to be bumped up.
Not much as far as announcements.

But watching the US lose to the UK in the Overwatch World Cup was painful. (UK's Reinhart was basically perfect. They earned it.)
Warcraft 3: Reforged, Ashe (Overwatch), and Orphea (HOTS) were the highlights for me.