They are deleting posts about Zandalari Locks

General Discussion
First they delete downvotes and negative comments on their D:I video, now they are deleting posts asking for Zandalari Warlocks- something that was announced a year ago and then confirmed a second time at Blizzcon this year. In order to keep it quiet, they're deleting the posts slowly so it's not noticeable, but I'm keeping track of all of them with links saved.

They even deleted the official petition thread which was nothing but polite, constructive, and full of IN-GAME examples of Zandalari Warlocks and lore.

Absolutely amazing!
11/08/2018 01:26 PMPosted by Ashfinger
They even deleted the official petition thread

Petition threads aren't permitted.

Also, this is still around:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769709364

Multiple topics could be considered spam, so try to keep the discussion to a single location.
Also, they delete threads talking about deleted threads.
Multiple posts of the same topic is considered spam, and petitions are not allowed on the forums. This isn't some conspiracy theory, so adjust that tinfoil hat mate, it's on too tight! XD
Announced a year ago?? Can someone link me this sauce??
The only thing I remember is Wowhead’s data mining which was NOT official information.
Also...we got our troll Paladins, we don’t need another troll warlock
So sayeth Bipzi, Blizzard will delete this thread as well.
End of Line
Honestly, it seems like it is more they want to stifle the discussion. They had a thread going with the announcement, however the post limit was never lifted so it could sink into obscurity. Blizz has goofed up and now doesn't want to own up.
Yeah, moderators gonna moderate.

NB4
official petition thread

You might want to read the Code of Conduct...
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769467027
Petition posts are frowned upon.

These are discussion forums and, as such, we ask that you hold discussions. Creating a thread to ask for replies as votes is not a discussion. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion.
11/08/2018 01:28 PMPosted by Ohgodmyeyes
They even deleted the official petition thread

Multiple topics could be considered spam, so try to keep the discussion to a single location.

I searched and found a ton of Zandalari Warlock threads *shrug*
11/08/2018 01:35 PMPosted by Takiyanti
Honestly, it seems like it is more they want to stifle the discussion. They had a thread going with the announcement, however the post limit was never lifted so it could sink into obscurity. Blizz has goofed up and now doesn't want to own up.

Yup exactly. There was so much good discussion going on in that thread about this topic, examples from the game supporting the lore behind them, and of course they it cap and stay that way on purpose. They got called out on their lore excuse BS so hard, so of course they'll try to save face by deleting threads and feedback.

They even deleted the official petition thread which was nothing but polite, constructive, and full of IN-GAME examples of Zandalari Warlocks and lore.
Petitions are against the CoC.
11/08/2018 01:41 PMPosted by Ashfinger
11/08/2018 01:35 PMPosted by Takiyanti

Yup exactly. There was so much good discussion going on in that thread about this topic, examples from the game supporting the lore behind them, and of course they it cap and stay that way on purpose. They got called out on their lore excuse BS so hard, so of course they'll try to save face by deleting threads and feedback.
And yet:
11/08/2018 01:41 PMPosted by Archona
11/08/2018 01:41 PMPosted by Archona
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Which is arguably more in favor of that persons argument. Just because multiple threads already exist, even though multiple topics can be considered spam, doesn't mean it's free game to make more.

At best it means you should pick the one with the most comments and speak there. Creating new threads serves only to dilute the current discussion while spamming the forums with needless additional threads.

It's like when the High Elf supporters have 4 separate threads on the main page. People get pretty upset about that, because no one else really cares (or actively is against it). Sometimes those get deleted when there's too many of them, too.

A good rule of thumb for most forums, but Blizzard in particular:

1. If there's a thread about it that covers your topic, or covers it close enough, use that thread. If your request is "I want Zandalari Warlocks because [here's the lore]" and there's a thread titled "Why aren't Zandalari able to be warlocks" then your thread is not unique enough. Even if the message is a little different, it boils down to the same message.

2. Petitions are not supported, nor welcome. If you create a "everyone sign this for X effect" be prepared for that thread to be deleted. It isn't personal, it's just the rules. It doesn't serve to create discussion, but rather an echo chamber of "signed" and "I agree".

3. At any time that you might consider discussing a punishment, such as a forum vacation, deleted threads, or otherwise, reconsider. While discussing deleted threads is unlikely to get you banned, it can fall under "discussing player infractions" or "discussing moderation technique." Blizzard does not care for, nor is interested in, your opinion on how they manage the forum. If you do not like it, you're welcome to send a suggestion directly to them, or not use the forum. This forum is not your right, but rather a privilege they offer you, and it's akin to obeying the rules at your friends house. Doesn't matter if you disagree with the rules, you're still required to follow them or you may not be welcome back.
You are not supposed to talk about deleted threads.

If you really must talk about them go to azchats on YouTube he loves making angry videos about wow
First they delete downvotes and negative comments on their D:I video, now they are deleting posts asking for Zandalari Warlocks- something that was announced a year ago and then confirmed a second time at Blizzcon this year. In order to keep it quiet, they're deleting the posts slowly so it's not noticeable, but I'm keeping track of all of them with links saved.

Absolutely amazing!

I am glad they are deleting the posts. Seriously, Zandalari get to be enough classes and we really dont need a thousand threads begging, demanding, or bargaining for yet another. To be fair, I hope they delete KT pally threads even though I would love one.
And they should. The matter is closed. It was an error. Blizzard apologized for the error. Blizzard. Apologized. Think about the last time you heard those two words together. You haven't. Now stop spamming the forums with a dead subject.

You people are becoming as bad as the High Elf crowd.
11/08/2018 02:13 PMPosted by Gades
And they should. The matter is closed. It was an error. Blizzard apologized for the error. Blizzard. Apologized. Think about the last time you heard those two words together. You haven't. Now stop spamming the forums with a dead subject.

You people are becoming as bad as the High Elf crowd.

I'd take the "OMG ZANDALARI WITHOUT WARLOCK? WTF" crowd over the anti-mobile crowd currently. They're close to giving the High Elf crowd a run for their money.