What was the first game you ever pre ordered?

General Discussion
Pretty sure mine was majora's mask for N64.

how bout you guys?
Hm....Kingdom Hearts 2 I think
Oh I drove my parents nuts the day it released here in the states. Just begging all the time for rides to the store
World of Warcraft Wrath of the Lich King

I didn't really preorder games tell I was 18 and I only learned about the expansion like 2 or 3 months before it came out instantly ran to gamestop and preordered lol
Some Pokemon title. lol
You got a neat figurine with it!
It wasnt the first. But the one that sticks out the most was Vanguard (the MMO). With all the push backs it had to its release date, I ended up preordering it about a year and a half before it finally released.
"Viking Conquest" because I wanted to support the developers, instant regret once I started playing.

Aside from gameplay issues and bugs I didn't realize how boring that era actually was.
11/09/2018 02:14 AMPosted by Rizbow
Some Pokemon title. lol
You got a neat figurine with it!

OH RIGHT I FORGOT ABOUT POKEMON GAMES. I totally pre ordered a bunch of those like whenever a new generation game came out. Gotta get those cool pre order legendaries or special pokemon
Fallout 4, the first and only pre-order I'll ever do. It was completely worth it, though, because I got so much cosplay use out of the Pip-Boy that came with the collector's edition.
Dark souls 2, Played games since the original NeS. Why DS2 because dark souls 1 was fun. Then dark souls 2 came and i figured hey this has to be just as fun. Nope easy as !@#$, then 3 was the same and ive not preordered since. I got hurt twice thats all i need
Champions Online was my first and last pre-order. Learned my lesson from that one.
i don't remember. maybe a ps2 title like Onimusha or something. this was back when Game Stop called themselves Electronics Boutique
Zelda, I know but it was good in the 1980.
None. I'm not that addicted. The only thing I've EVER pre-ordered was the Ruger Blackhawk, .44 magnum, 7" barrel, and my 1974 Dodge Charger just before I left Korea for assignment to Nellis AFB NV. Games? Nope, not a one.
Bioshock I think.

11/09/2018 03:00 AMPosted by Enkki
None. I'm not that addicted. The only thing I've EVER pre-ordered was the Ruger Blackhawk, .44 magnum, 7" barrel, and my 1974 Dodge Charger just before I left Korea for assignment to Nellis AFB NV. Games? Nope, not a one.

7255 posts.

Not addicted.

HMMMM.
Mortal kombat 2 ;)
11/09/2018 03:09 AMPosted by Desatrozo
Mortal kombat 2 ;)

oh that one was so fun. I lost many nights sleep on it.
Wrath
Don’t remember, but the first I was most excited about on release day was Baldur’s Gate.
I never do. I like to see what others think about it before I ever buy it.
The WotLK expansion. In the weeks leading up to its release, I had heard what a great idea it was to pre-order from a store that would be open at midnight for the premiere, allowing players to get started right away...so I did; I ordered it from a big chain store, and had it arranged to be at the local shop, which I double-checked to make sure would be one of those that would be open at that time.

Unfortunately, it was closed when I got there minutes before the release. When I came back at the regular opening time in the late morning, I discovered that the local store manager had decided it was not "worth the effort, just to sell a few game boxes". Never again have I pre-ordered anything that couldn't be downloaded, nor have I ever given that chain store any further business. It's closed now, so there's that.