Can survive a barrage of explosions...

General Discussion
..., smacks by dragons, being frozen solid, stabbed >100 times, walking on the ocean floor, in outer space with no oxygen, being diseased by 10 different illness' at a time, being stomped by titans and gods, having your soul ripped out and forced to fight it to get it back but you can't survive a 70 yard fall without spells. XD The true weakness of the hero is the fall.
Bouncy panda here! We shrug off falls!

(honestly every time I play my non-Pandaren characters I'm amazed at how many times I die or nearly die from falls. Bouncy honestly is one of the most QoL racials I've experienced)
Does that mean sub rogues in Legion ascended into God?
11/09/2018 10:31 AMPosted by Tentaclatrix
It was the reason I switched to the spec back then... Now we're back to this primitive reduced fall damage BS. =P
11/09/2018 10:34 AMPosted by Shadowfist
11/09/2018 10:31 AMPosted by Tentaclatrix
It was the reason I switched to the spec back then... Now we're back to this primitive reduced fall damage BS. =P

I went from not dying from fall damage for 2 years straight, to a massacre of deaths in the week following prepatch.
11/09/2018 10:27 AMPosted by Antofuero
..., smacks by dragons, being frozen solid, stabbed >100 times, walking on the ocean floor, in outer space with no oxygen, being diseased by 10 different illness' at a time, being stomped by titans and gods, having your soul ripped out and forced to fight it to get it back but you can't survive a 70 yard fall without spells. XD The true weakness of the hero is the fall.

oh you forgot the thrown in lava and fel cesspools ,ah dramatic death of a hero.
11/09/2018 10:31 AMPosted by Jubearlee
Bouncy panda here! We shrug off falls!

(honestly every time I play my non-Pandaren characters I'm amazed at how many times I die or nearly die from falls. Bouncy honestly is one of the most QoL racials I've experienced)

My panda rogue loves base jumping from ridiculous heights.
The Safety Association for Fall Protoction is currently assessing the need for safety fences in the following areas:

All of Thunder Bluff
Aldor Tier
Darnasuss-Canceled
Thousand Needles
Scryer Tier
Wait...

...this game has fall damage?
The only thing I died to while questing through BFA, was the fall.

The fall lets your character know who is really boss.
Gravity and mountains, the true end boss of wow.

Also, elevators.
*Heroic leaps while laughing*

"Path not available"

*Dies*
Play a warrior. Warriors can survive any fall, BY FALLING FASTER!

You can heroic leap when close to the ground, it negates the fall damage.
11/09/2018 10:27 AMPosted by Antofuero
The true weakness of the hero is the fall.

qft, as every Heroic Journey has shown.
As an engineer I always tinker my cloak with the glider kit. Then put it on an action bar. The only time I ever die from a fall is when I get a new cloak and forget to tinker it, leap from a cliff and click the icon and realize oh crap.... that's for the old cloak.

GeronimoooooooNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
11/09/2018 10:54 AMPosted by Shen
Wait...

...this game has fall damage?

Not as far as I know, friend.

What’s “falling”?
*falls, almost hits ground.... leaps backwards and walks it off*

Amateurs.... Anime is my logic!
Gravity has beaten Antofuero in a duel.
Haha, I have disengage. My fall distance is magically reset by the wonder of pushing off against absolutely nothing and leaping backward... over a cliff and into a fall worse than the one I avoided. So that's nice
11/09/2018 10:52 AMPosted by Sassiekal
Darnasuss-Canceled

oof.