[H] 374 Unholy DK LF Guild

Tichondrius
So I followed my friends to alliance on Sargeras recently but they've pretty much died. I want to go back horde and was thinking of going back to Tich or trying out A52 depending where I find a guild.

About me
I'm a pretty chill player in my early 20's. WoW is how I unwind so I'm on almost every day. I'm shy at first but I'm down to earth and an extremely loyal friend. I'm not an elitist douche nor an easily offended/over sensitive crybaby. I believe in everyone pulling their own weight. I don't play flavor of the month which is why I'm not frost but I do my homework and make sure I'm a team player. I hate M+ but I'm always out to help a guildie if I have time and slowly get to know everyone.

What I'm looking for
I'm looking for a casual raiding guild that does AOTC each tier and MAYBE some mythic bosses. I don't really care about hardcore mythic progression. I just want to have fun with my friends and down some content. I'm not looking for another puppymill guild but a community of friends and "family".

Raid availability
I work retail so weekends are not really an option to me. Currently I have it to set to where I don't close Tuesdays and Thursdays from my previous guild since that's when we raided in the evening but I could probably get that switched to different days if necessary.

My experience
I started back in BC but I was pretty much a solo player that pugged normal all legion until I found my last guild so I'm still relatively new to raiding. We regularly farmed heroic antorus each week and it was a lot of fun. I cleared 5/8 normal with them at the start of expac before it disbanded. So I'm only 8/8N 5/8H 1/8M because I pugged some heroic like once or twice and just kind of stopped cause I hate pugs.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. You can drop a comment or add my btag and I'll get back to you soon as I can.

Blightmoore#1513
Who We Are:
<No Thx> Currently 8/8H , 2/8M | Located on Tichondrius.
We are Good players that don't get sweaty. Aiming for Cutting Edge each tier is the goal and pushing Mythic Raids is our End game. Our raiding atmosphere is very chill but serious and involves all of us working together to kill bosses at a good pace. We will accept anyone that shows signs of wanting to improve.

What To Know:
- Raid times are 6:45 to 10(PST)
- Raid days are Tuesday, Thursday, and (Saturday Optional).
- We do Achievement runs and alt runs on off raid days.
- Once on farm we encourage players to level and gear other toons :)
- We do high level keys daily 10+
- Most of us are Mid 20s to Late 30s

What we are looking for :
- Reliability (On time and ready to go)
- Willing to learn and progress.
- Must be able to take constructive criticism without getting mad.
- Attendance is a must unless talked to an officer a few days before hand. We also understand emergency's happen and things come up. We do not hold that against you.

Contact Info:
If you want to talk about getting on board, please contact:
IClutch: ItsJustKevin#11711
Or one of our Recruitment officers
Hedylogos, Nóx, Saltfarm, Discrogue, Panic
You can also Contact and Apply on Discord : https://discord.gg/SMtRhs3
11/10/2018 11:46 AMPosted by Iclutch
Who We Are:
<No Thx> Currently 8/8H , 2/8M | Located on Tichondrius.
We are Good players that don't get sweaty. Aiming for Cutting Edge each tier is the goal and pushing Mythic Raids is our End game. Our raiding atmosphere is very chill but serious and involves all of us working together to kill bosses at a good pace. We will accept anyone that shows signs of wanting to improve.

What To Know:
- Raid times are 6:45 to 10(PST)
- Raid days are Tuesday, Thursday, and (Saturday Optional).
- We do Achievement runs and alt runs on off raid days.
- Once on farm we encourage players to level and gear other toons :)
- We do high level keys daily 10+
- Most of us are Mid 20s to Late 30s

What we are looking for :
- Reliability (On time and ready to go)
- Willing to learn and progress.
- Must be able to take constructive criticism without getting mad.
- Attendance is a must unless talked to an officer a few days before hand. We also understand emergency's happen and things come up. We do not hold that against you.

Contact Info:
If you want to talk about getting on board, please contact:
IClutch: ItsJustKevin#11711
Or one of our Recruitment officers
Hedylogos, Nóx, Saltfarm, Discrogue, Panic
You can also Contact and Apply on Discord : https://discord.gg/SMtRhs3

I sincerely appreciate the post but I don't think I'm that interested in something that is actively seeking to consistently push far into Mythic content at this point in time.
Bump
<Accelerate> 3/8M with 3% wipe on Vectis last week, so stay tuned for after raid tonight when we go back to him.

RT's Tues/Thurs 7:30 - 10:30 PM

ADULT GUILD, must be 20+ to join.

Mariame#1624
Hey Blight,

Here's link to our post:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769436929

we mainly want to add rdps, but wouldn't mind a DK. Hit me up if you're interested.