Add Minimum .IO Requirement to M+ LFG

General Discussion
Too many times people sign up to Mythic Dungeon groups when their raider.io is lower than stated on the description. This will make finding the best people for the dungeon easier.

Also add a minimum raider.io score requirement to LFR to improve the raiding experience.
11/10/2018 03:17 PMPosted by Kamiski
Like the minimum ilvl requirement we have, add a .io minimum requirement to help filter out those not prepared yet. Its really messy and time consuming trying to go through all the applicants that don't meet the .IO requirement set on the description trying to sneak into a carry making it difficult to find the most qualify people. Also Blizzard should show players average wipe percentage for each dungeon to make it easier to tell who the better players are. Too many dungeon spammers and carries that fake their .IO and still does awful.

Sorry nope not going to happen buddy..

The raider IO crap is only for mythic plus so back off. LFR is for Casuals and always has been.
That not what I meant but I like that idea too. Improve the LFR experience!
11/10/2018 03:21 PMPosted by Kamiski
That not what I meant but I like that idea too. Improve the LFR experience!

Dude not everybody is some hardcore elitist LFR and duegon finder are for casuals... and I dont use Raider IO at all I pug my own keys instead of applying for toxic groups.

ANd if Blizzard does add Raider IO to LFR and duegon Finder you can bet their will be massive uproar and mass sub loss.
If you're not picking the best, then expect the worst result.
Like the minimum ilvl requirement we have, add a .io minimum requirement to help filter out those not prepared yet. Its really messy and time consuming trying to go through all the applicants that don't meet the .IO requirement set on the description trying to sneak into a carry making it difficult to find the most qualify people.

Learn to use the word before you pretend to know who it describes.
Ion would just love the idea of elitist jerks being able to gate other players they deem unworthy out of all content. I bet he's on it already!
better idea: revert the leaderboards to top 10 and break raider.io
11/10/2018 03:27 PMPosted by Cursewords
Like the minimum ilvl requirement we have, add a .io minimum requirement to help filter out those not prepared yet. Its really messy and time consuming trying to go through all the applicants that don't meet the .IO requirement set on the description trying to sneak into a carry making it difficult to find the most qualify people.

Learn to use the word before you pretend to know who it describes.

True but its not needed for LFR and Duegon finder Their both built so casuals can see the duegons/raids Raider IO is only for mythic plus duegons and mythic raids... And even then not needed you can form your own groups
id rather have io maximums. I’m 1050 and get declined for 9’s and 10’s despite doing double the dps of 1400 players.

Elitism is elitism.
Only if you cannot ask for a higher io than what you possess yourself.

The number of times I've seen someone asking for 1.1k when they only have 900 is pretty laughable.
11/10/2018 03:27 PMPosted by Kamiski

Such a douche.
11/10/2018 03:17 PMPosted by Kamiski

Also add a minimum raider.io score requirement to LFR to improve the raiding experience.

Doesn't that defeat the purpose? Just do normal.
11/10/2018 03:49 PMPosted by Lull
Only if you cannot ask for a higher io than what you possess yourself.

The number of times I've seen someone asking for 1.1k when they only have 900 is pretty laughable.

In order to do that they would have to implement something else ingame and ditch raider io
This will go over well.

Edit: guild name checks out.
11/10/2018 04:13 PMPosted by Momimfotm
This will go over well.

I'm pretty sure most of these posts are made to just stir the pot.
IO is the best thing ever. I've encountered too many leeches who deplete my +9-10 keys due to being terrible, followed by a "Thanks for the weekly cache. Peace!"

As long as success in mythic+ is based on knowing your class as well as being familiar with mob mechanics all throughout the dungeon, IO is the best addon to filter out the welfare gear leeches who have come to populate this game.
11/10/2018 04:17 PMPosted by Lakumba
IO is the best thing ever. I've encountered too many leeches who deplete my +9-10 keys due to being terrible, followed by a "Thanks for the weekly cache. Peace!"

As long as success in mythic+ is based on knowing your class as well as being familiar with mob mechanics all throughout the dungeon, IO is the best addon to filter out the welfare gear leeches who have come to populate this game.

Finally a poster I agree with.
11/10/2018 03:28 PMPosted by Moiralis
Ion would just love the idea of elitist jerks being able to gate other players they deem unworthy out of all content. I bet he's on it already!

Its not gating. Its simple really. I have limited play time, so using these tools allows me to find people who are taking a similar approach to the game as me. That way I can make the most of my limited play time.

Its not because I don't want to play with you, it's because I want to play with people who have a similar mindset.
11/10/2018 03:27 PMPosted by Kamiski

I have found some of the best geared people in the mythic group tool paid for a couple runs for high level gear and can't even clear mythic 1 without being carried.

What to look for...if a person has 2 pieces of level 7-8 mythic gear and all the rest is mythic 1-2...there is no way they earned those 2 pieces of level 7-8 mythic gear. Overall gear # is pretty much useless unless it's sadly low.