To Blizzard, From Fox...Sorta

Arenas
People are taking this the wrong way imo. It’s not that 1 person is so important to the game. It’s just that Fox is the type of player to give Blizzard chance after chance, be patient, want the best for the game, try to improve the community, etc.

If you’ve been so misguided and stubborn to push a player like him away then it says a lot about how far off track you are. There has to be a lot of people far less patient and forgiving of the games flaws that have jumped ship well before he has.
I lasted what... a week? I'm back boiisssss! (my game time never actually expired, so I could have posted this whole time)

11/11/2018 12:46 AMPosted by Feyan
this is the most cringe thing ive ever read on these forums and ive been here for 3 years.
Na, I can think of 2463 more cringe things than this.

11/11/2018 03:43 AMPosted by Scary
every mw ever: why cant I like be immune to stuns tho....
Inb4 Crane stance "While in crane stance, you cannot be stunned."

11/11/2018 06:08 AMPosted by Mathtwo
Every 3 letter human MW is a whiny @&$)@.
I'm a 3 letter human priest in disguise as a MW. RIP wotlk disc / shadow.
Lol welcome back, look at my digital genocide post inspired by your quitting
11/12/2018 04:50 AMPosted by Shwergen
It's a frustrating thing, because when your feedback feels like it goes unheard (likely because it does), it becomes this situation where it's the community versus the devs, and the community gets more toxic as a result... and when silence further perpetuates that frustration, it turns uglier and uglier.

As for the numbers aspect, it would be interesting to see. I don't think Blizzard cares about that though, as they're able the milk the people who still play out of more money to make up for those they've lost...

Blizzard sold its soul to Activision sadly.
11/12/2018 05:08 AMPosted by Fox
11/12/2018 04:50 AMPosted by Shwergen
It's a frustrating thing, because when your feedback feels like it goes unheard (likely because it does), it becomes this situation where it's the community versus the devs, and the community gets more toxic as a result... and when silence further perpetuates that frustration, it turns uglier and uglier.

As for the numbers aspect, it would be interesting to see. I don't think Blizzard cares about that though, as they're able the milk the people who still play out of more money to make up for those they've lost...

Blizzard sold its soul to Activision sadly.

Exactly! Time and time again Blizzard pushing the activision agenda onto the player base. We told them we did not like the class design in legion and they made it even worse. Need to redesign the classes from the bottom up. They can frantically change as much as they want, but with the current class design this expansion will always be held back.
11/12/2018 05:12 AMPosted by Myracle
Exactly! Time and time again Blizzard pushing the activision agenda onto the player base. We told them we did not like the class design in legion and they made it even worse. Need to redesign the classes from the bottom up. They can frantically change as much as they want, but with the current class design this expansion will always be held back.
When the game cycle itself is fractured, I don't think any amount of class design is going to fix it. While you can make the classes feel better to play, if the game itself feels unrewarding, then what's the point in even playing? It's why I push the vendors topic so hardcore, because without vendors, it just feels like everything is a waste of time.