Easiest spirit beast to get?

Hunter
I've been camping Gon and it's just not working.

What's the easiest spirit beast to tame?
Manasabers in suramar are spirit beasts, those are pretty easy to attain.
The mana saber in suramar is the easiest. Spawn time is like 10 minutes. The porcupines in mop are also short spawn time but you have to get their health down to like a third before you can tame them. The bear in grizzley hills in northrend spawns in 1 spot but has a long timer. They are all spirit beast. Check out petopia.
Easiest rare spirit beasts?

Ghostcrawler in Vash’jir is almost always up. Same goes for Banthalos in Mount Hyjal. Karoma in the Twilight Highlands never gets targeted anymore.

And if you play an orc, you will tame Gara in Draenor because big purple spirit wolf.
11/12/2018 11:25 AMPosted by Kabbie

Ghostcrawler in Vash’jir is almost always up. Same goes for Banthalos in Mount Hyjal. Karoma in the Twilight Highlands never gets targeted anymore.

And if you play an orc, you will tame Gara in Draenor because big purple spirit wolf.

Sorry why Gara an orc-only thing?
To tell the short story, Gara's former owner was an Orc female.
Also, Gara is pretty awesome.
There is one in Suramar that's up almost all the time.
Stormwind's Spirit Gryphon is the easiest. I just picked up that feather and then it's ready for tame. Ooh, is this pet only for Alliance? Sorry.
11/12/2018 06:51 PMPosted by Jhannae
Stormwind's Spirit Gryphon is the easiest. I just picked up that feather and then it's ready for tame. Ooh, is this pet only for Alliance? Sorry.
There's a raptor for the Horde IIRC.
The bear one
I find that the spirit beasts in Northrend are pretty easy to find, but I may have gotten lucky. Skoll was up when I went to the first location, for example.

One thing you can try is getting phased to different servers when you join the party of a friend on another server. (Note: they must be in the zone that you want before they invite you, otherwise you won't phase to their server.) I used this method to get Arcturis - you could also try that for Gondria if you like her a lot.

The gryphon in SW is tamable by Horde, it'll just be tricky. How to make it work, I'm not personally sure - I believe there is a comment or two on wowhead about it.
11/12/2018 03:15 PMPosted by Murusc
11/12/2018 11:25 AMPosted by Kabbie

Sorry why Gara an orc-only thing?
It isn't. I did the whole questline on this hunter and have Gara.
Manasabers have a super short spawn rate and Gara is a quest line in Draenor. Both are VERY easy.
11/12/2018 06:51 PMPosted by Jhannae
Ooh, is this pet only for Alliance? Sorry.

No. There’s plenty of Horde Hunters that have it.
11/13/2018 01:19 AMPosted by Gísla
I find that the spirit beasts in Northrend are pretty easy to find, but I may have gotten lucky. Skoll was up when I went to the first location, for example.

No, those are the hardest to find if you’re not on an RP realm like you.

Btw OP, turn on Warmode. That puts you into a different shard.