Why doesn't Sylvanas resurrect...

Story Forum
I just remembered, also didn't the Zandalari just have a civil war to make sure an undead trolls weren't going to be a thing? Stop trying to make undead Zanadalar kings a thing, they will never be a thing :-P
I still want bwonsomdi to call Rhastakhan back as a new version of a deathknight. It would spit in the face of the lich king because I think ole'bwonsamdi could do It better. Then new super death sayan Rhastakhan can go about reclaiming all that sylvanas and the lich king have taken.

We get to see that bwonsomdi can and does use undead with grong or what ever that giant ape is called. Why not use Rhastakhan now that hes willing to get off his throne and gut some people.

Sylvanas is getting desperate for soldiers at this point I think and needs them more than ever since the alliance claimed the kt navy. Her raising rhasta would alienate them and likely make an enemy of them.
11/12/2018 06:18 PMPosted by Saiphas
I just remembered, also didn't the Zandalari just have a civil war to make sure an undead trolls weren't going to be a thing? Stop trying to make undead Zanadalar kings a thing, they will never be a thing :-P

Despite what goes down in Kings Rest, the civil war wasn't really about keeping a dead Zandalari King off the throne. That dungeon is kind of disconnected from the rest of the story campaign.

The 'civil war' was more a Blood Troll invasion and forces loyal to Zul trying to destroy the final seal to G'huun's prison.
Because it would offend the Zandalari.

Curious why she hasn't raised Cairne to keep Baine in line with her agenda though.
11/13/2018 05:48 AMPosted by Belandas
Curious why she hasn't raised Cairne to keep Baine in line with her agenda though.

because it would do the same, baine would leave the horde if sylvanas does that.
Bwonsamdi would whip her hide red
11/13/2018 07:25 AMPosted by Seebach
Bwonsamdi would whip her hide red
Or whatever color a corpse's hide turns when whipped.
The very existence of Sylvanas and the Forsaken is an affront to Bwonsamdi. She is not going to do anything that might anger him.
Ironically, it's easier to manipulate the living then the dead.
Like most of the rest of the Horde, the Zandalari have a thing about raising people into undeath.

Talanji compares what is happening to Derek to what happened to Rezan iirc.
Because Bwonsamdi is as greedy and selfish with the dead as she is.