What is the upside to sucky mobility again?

Shaman
I didn't get that memo.
Survivability.

*snicker*
Yes
You can heal yourself.
Since you're moving much slower you're never getting to far away from a good bench to sit down on when you get tired.
11/13/2018 01:06 AMPosted by Drhorrìble
You can heal yourself.

Oh, like a druid?
11/13/2018 01:06 AMPosted by Drhorrìble
You can heal yourself.

Oh, like a druid?

And Hunters. Exhilaration and Spirit Mend are crazy good.

Oh, like a druid?

And Hunters. Exhilaration and Spirit Mend are crazy good.

Oh, I know. I'm about to start leveling my hunter alt. I'm not a huge fan of casters, the gameplay just isn't for me, but hunters have always felt different, even though the only difference is the kind of damage done. He's only 100, but that should give me more than enough time to get used to surv (because I love my melee specs), and BM (range without tons of cast time).

It seems like a pretty fun class now. You have your instant range spec (BM), your casting range spec (MM), and your melee spec (surv). It also seems as if the devs actually like that class.

I have a DH and a pally at 120 as well, but I like having multiple classes on which to do BGs. I'm also working on my warrior, and I have a monk at 100 with the pre patch gear from the darkshore dailies. I'd like to pick up rogue and druid, but I'm not a fan of their resource for melee (which is why I boosted my monk from lvlt 63, and why he sits at 100 still). I just dont like energy.