Almost heaven, West Virginia

General Discussion
Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah River
Life is old there, older than the trees
I was in the forestry service.
I can say without a doubt, that there is no such thing as a country.
Younger than the mountains, blowing like a breeze

(Edit: Righteous, you done effed it up! Join us in singing!! Sing like you're regurgitating the Light!)
11/12/2018 08:57 PMPosted by Kazrien
Younger than the mountains, blowing like a breeze

(Edit: Righteous, you done effed it up! Join us in singing!! Sing like you're regurgitating the Light!)

No just saying there's no such thing as a country, therefore there cannot be any roads leading to one.
My wife is in love with those mountains. She had never seen any in person, grew up in PA, never really went anywhere aside from the beach or northern PA which is more hills and gorges than anything really. I'll never forget nudging her awake in the car and pointing towards her first view of a real mountain on the highway. She cried.

Of course, now all I hear about is how she wants to move to W VA and when are we going back. :\
Mountain momma! (too soon?)
West Virginia is over rated.

Source: I live here.
11/12/2018 09:05 PMPosted by Lovefool
West Virginia is over rated.

Source: I live here.

Could be worse, you could be up here in Ohio with me.
Rocky Mountain high....Colorado. But I do like almost all of his songs. Him , James Taylor , Jim Croce , Neil Young. So many singer song writers to choose from.
As a Virginian, we celebrate our fraternal bond with our north-western cousins by pretending that the state doesn't exist.
For the love of Ragnaros the new forums can't come fast enough.
I will say this though....y'all drive like maniacs in W Virginia. Got passed by 4 cars while doing 15 over the limit.
11/12/2018 09:11 PMPosted by Flukesniper

...and maybe Fallout 76 can't come fast enough either? :)
11/12/2018 09:14 PMPosted by Cedell
I will say this though....y'all drive like maniacs in W Virginia. Got passed by 4 cars while doing 15 over the limit.

The open highway is boring

If you aint going 100 on a straight shot what are you even doing
Little secret to those who will play to pvp:

Build high up, bait players up to trade and delete platform from under them so they drop to their deaths ( or for them to go injured mode ) Finish them at the bottom for easy caps. Repeat.
11/12/2018 09:14 PMPosted by Cedell

You haven't gotten stuck behind some idiot going 10-15 mph UNDER the limit on a clear and dry day here then.

11/12/2018 09:10 PMPosted by Goldenax
As a Virginian, we celebrate our fraternal bond with our north-western cousins by pretending that the state doesn't exist.

We consider you guys better than the "Marylanders" over here.
One of my nieces (who grew up in WV) was somewhere up north and got carded. When she showed her license, the clerk said, "You should have at least used a real state to make a fake license."

I don't know if that's better or worse than people in the US calling the New Mexico tourist board and asking if they need a visa to come here.
11/12/2018 09:15 PMPosted by Amarinth
11/12/2018 09:11 PMPosted by Flukesniper

...and maybe Fallout 76 can't come fast enough either? :)

The disappointment will make it entertaining.
11/12/2018 09:20 PMPosted by Brahmina
One of my nieces (who grew up in WV) was somewhere up north and got carded. When she showed her license, the clerk said, "You should have at least used a real state to make a fake license."

There are stupid Virginians that don't even know West Virginia isn't "West" Virginia.

We are an actual state, you stupid twits. Admitted in 1863.