376 2/8 LF Mythic Guild

Guild Recruitment
I am a 2/8M rogue with Solid progress on Zek'voz as the Raid leader.

Last tier, I was 10/11M ABT with phase 3 progress on Argus.

My current guild has decided to call it quits on Progression Mythic as recruitment and burn out has taken a massive tool on our raiders.

I am looking for any guild that is a good fit willing to Faction Change/Server Transfer.

Will play any rogue spec. I also have a Mythic ready Mage alt. Willing to gear up my Lock/paladin/warrior as well.

Add my battle tag Hailskba#1626
Or my Discord Hixx#0238
<Special Treatment> is opening recruitment for Uldir!

We are looking to add additional raiders, who are driven and focused on pushing their characters inside and outside of raid. If you're looking for a community to be a part of long-term than this is the home for you. Special Treatment has been raiding together for 5+ years, and we're always looking to add competent, dedicated members to our roster.

We are seeking motivated individuals who have a strong desire to improve themselves, learn from their mistakes, and enjoy raid progression. At the same time, it's important to have a good sense of humor, we enjoy joking around and it's not always politically correct. That being said, if this sounds like the right raiding atmosphere for you, please contact us!

Uldir Progression:
[N] 8/8
[H] 8/8
[M] 2/8

Server:
Hyjal - PVE (US)

Raid Times:
Monday: 7:00pm-10:00pm PST
Tuesday: 7:00pm-10:00pm PST
Thursday: 7:00pm-10:00pm PST - Optional Farm Night

Recruitment Needs:
- Death Knight
- Demon Hunter
- Druid
- Rogue
- Hunter
- Monk
- Warlock

Battlenet: Slyx#1862
Discord: Slyxus#1700
Dominion

5/8M uldir

We're an established and mature semi-hardcore mythic progression focused guild. We're not seeking server firsts, but we do want to clear the top tier of content. If you're looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First races, Dominion might be the place for you.

Raid times:
Tues 8-11pm Est
Wed 8-11pm Est
Thurs 8-11pm Est

Current Needs
Healer (Monk or Priest), Mage, and Hunter.

Exceptional applications for any class will be considered regardless of the above, we're recruiting raiders, not just their class!

Dominion was established in 2005 on Alter of Storms and in 2012 transferred to Stormrage. Our officer core has provided stability for many years. We have made multiple progression targets over the years:

Cataclysm:
8/8 Heroic Dragon Soul

Pandaria:
14/14 Heroic (Mythic) Siege of Orgrimmar

WOD:
13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel

Legion:
11/11 Mythic Antorus the Burning Throne

How to Apply
Please fill out an application on our site to apply:
dominionstormrage.shivtr
Reach out to an officer with questions Aaemon#1798, Shamzchief, Cyclone, Sarisia (solarshadow#1696), or Aureilie
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

Current Progression: 8/8H 2/8M

Update: 10/23

*We're currently pushing for mythic only progression. We no longer need Heroic

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
We could use a Mage! We raid Tues/Weds 7-10EST and would be interested in potentially trialing you. We are 2/8M and 8/8H with solid Zek pulls as well. I added you and best of luck on your search! My bnet is Gigataur#1531.

Cheers!
Gig

<Good ol Dudes> Horde Guild on Cho'gall
Tuesday 7-10pm EST (4-7 PST)
Wednesday 7-10pm EST (4-7 PST)
What are we looking/recruiting for?
Healers: Strong applications at the time.
Ranged Dps High Need Boomkin as well as 1 Warlock and 1 Mage.
Melee DPS: Limited
Tank: Limited

Exceptional Players will always be considered
Current Progression
2/8 Mythic Uldir
8/8 Heroic Uldir
Cancerstik#1202
Sillypiggy#1657

We do not do split runs. To us its not enjoyable to do things x2 or x4 times a week. This causes burnout to occur much faster. But this does mean you are expected to do everything else in your control to be as ready as possible.
What do we expect from our raiders?
Nearly 100% attendance: 6 hours is all we ask. Missing raids should be few and far between. If you cant make it we don't want you. It forces us into a bad position if you are here "some of the time."

Be raid ready 10 minutes before 7 pm eastern. have your flasks/pots/enchants/spec correct and ready to go. (time management/efficiency.)

Min/Max & Theory-crafting: Keep up to date with your class. You need to be doing 50% or above on your class on average ( if you are on !@#$% duty then we understand if you arent hitting your #'s)

Have a sense of humor. We may be older but we are still like to crack jokes during trash and outside of the raiding scene.
Help build our community:
What i mean when i say this. This game is all about the people you play with. "nostalgia" talk normally gets broken down the to root cause of community disintegration. So please dont just log on for raids and build a community that you love.

If you are returning to the game, you do not need current tier experience as we value former Experience extremely high.
Hi Hiix ! :)

<Prominence> is an Alliance raiding guild on the Sargeras server. We are a casual guild that pushes content on a limited raid schedule. If you're looking for a fun, friendly and active guild, we might be the home for you!

Our leadership, and many of our members have Mythic raiding experience. We pride ourselves on being an active, friendly and welcoming community. Most of us have played together for many years, and have spent time with each other outside of Azeroth as well. We have a very active Mythic+ community, with members always looking to push keys of any level. In addition to raiding on our Main characters, many of us have alts that are capable of current content alt-runs. We also enjoy casual PVP (Battlegrounds/RBG’s/Arena), and Transmog Runs. Many of us attend Blizzcon together each year and we’d love to meet new guildies.

The most important point we stress is that we are looking for active, friendly, and lighthearted WoW players who enjoy playing the game, and will contribute to our positive community. Hopefully your aim is to find a new and permanent home, as that is the goal for us as well.

Server:
Sargeras-US (Central Time)

Raid Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 8:30pm to 11:30pm Server Time (Central)
Invites start at 8:15 and we pull at 8:30

Additional Information:
Cauldrons/Feasts/Potions/Enchants/Gems are provided
Vantus Runes (when needed) are provided
Discord Voice Chat is required for each raid

Required Addons:
AngryAssignments
Deadly Boss Mods/Big Wigs (whichever you prefer)
Weak Auras (not required - but helpful to have)

Progression:
3/8 Mythic Uldir
8/8 Heroic Uldir, Ahead of the Curve

We're currently looking for a Rogue to add to our Mythic roster and would love to have the chance to see if we are a good fit for you!

To arrange a Discord interview, please message our Guild Master, Heavenslight#11250 (Battlenet)/Heavenslight#8304 (Discord), or Exela#1985 (Battlenet)/Exela#8991 (Discord).

Thank you and best of luck on your search! :)
I manage these rosters if you may find yourself looking off realm. I also run the recruitment discord with 6500+ people. https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB I can probably recruit outside of the wants, but apply and I can talk it over with raid leaders to verify. :D

Basic Guild on Mal'Ganis: 6/8M, 11/11M CE
Tues/Wed/Thurs 9pm-12am PST (12am-3am EST)
- Needs: Warrior, Rogue, Spriest, Holy Priest
Application: https://goo.gl/r9gbJD

Synthesis on Turalyon (Weekday): 8/8M CE, 11/11M CE
Mon-Thurs 10pm-1am EST (7pm-10pm PST)
- Needs: Mistweaver Monk, Warlock and Hunter (replacing retirements)
Application: https://goo.gl/forms/OIUuueeL75EtaFT43

Synthesis on Turalyon (Weekend): 7/8M, 11/11M CE
Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST (7pm-10pm PST)
- Needs: Tank (not DK), Holy Paladin, Mage, Hunter (they have retirements after M G'huun dies)
Application: https://goo.gl/forms/OIUuueeL75EtaFT43

Impetus on Turalyon: 4/8M, 11/11M CE (I just picked this roster up, reworking it atm)
Tues/Thurs 9pm-12am EST
- Needs: Open to any applications since we're reworking the roster
Application: http://bit.ly/impetusapplication

Legend on Turalyon (Weekday): 6/8M, 11/11M CE
Tues/Wed 9:30pm-12:30am EST
- Needs: Boomkin, Warlock & Warrior
Application: https://goo.gl/PGqh9r

Legend on Turalyon (Weekend): 6/8M, 11/11M CE
Sat/Sun 9pm-12am EST
- Needs: Exceptional raiders. Competitive spots.
Application: https://goo.gl/PGqh9r

If you have questions, feel free to contact me: Sieara#1968 (btag) or Sieara#6473 (discord, easiest way to find me)
<LateNight> is looking for more mythic raiders to finish off our mythic core roster. We are currently 2/8 mythic.

We raid Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday
1am-3am PST
4am-6am PST
6pm-8pm AET

LateNight is a group consisting of players who are mostly 2nd shift and cannot make 1st shift raid times, or who enjoy raiding on a second character. We run Mythic+ together and often mess around in RBGs and arenas for fun.

If you’re not interested in pressing Mythic content, we still run heroic on a weekly basis and of course M+. If the times work for you we’re always open to people that just want a home to hang out, discord and in game.

Hit me up if you’re interested
Bnet - Gilbz#1153
Discord - Gilbz#5864
Hey!

We're just starting 0/8 M and looking to fill our roster with a good group.

Semi-hardcore raid on Kil'Jaeden. We only have one rogue, but could do with another. We don't have a mage - so that'd also be a plus!

Raid time: 8:30-10:30 pm PST server time, fluctuate days (between Tuesday Sunday, and Wednesday Sunday)

I just hit you up as Rummie on bnet or send me a message on discord if you want to chat / discuss getting added to the team! Rummie#1477
Days: T, W, TH
Times: 11PM-1:30AM CST
Prog: 2/8M, 8/8H
Realm: Mal'ganis
Faction: Horde

Who Are We?
The Heartless Council is a newly formed guild of highly parsed players from a previous team that want to continue progress. We are looking for similar skilled and dedicated players to push CE in the following tier and even current tier. Players should be playing at 85% or higher and be able to keep up attendance. If you do not currently have required parses and are interested then do your best to catch our eye and prove your worth.

Recruiting:
Restoration Druid
Mistweaver Monk
Priest Heals
Balance Druid w/OS Heal
Shadow Priest w/OS Heal
Mage
Demon Hunter
Warlock
**ANY exceptional players

Current Roster: 11 and growing quickly, looking to expand to 23-25 for mythic & bench

Contacts:
KingDan#1509
Rivrine#1552 or Tiggerqt#5283(Discord)
Shamcron#1812 or Bonecron#4189(Discord)
<The Barber Shop> H8/8 M2/8 Uldir - HORDE US-Firetree (Drak’Tharon, Firetree, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, and Stormscale on the same cluster)
We are looking to recruit skilled and dedicated players for our Mythic Uldir progression. Outside of raid nights we spend the majority of our time together inside Mythic+ keys, we are highly team focused and greatly appreciate the social element of the game just as much as the content itself.

What Times Do We Raid:
We raid 3 hours per night, 2 days a week, Friday and Saturday, 7:30pm-10:30pm PST (10:30pm-01:30am EST).

What Classes Are We Recruiting:
2x Ranged Dps (Shadow Priest, Balance Druid, Frost Mage, BM Hunter)
1x Melee (Retribution Paladin, Frost/Unholy Death Knight, Demon Hunter)

How Do I Express Interest:
You can leave a response here, add me on Bnet to discuss further details - Pherric#1966 , reach out to me on Discord - Pherric#9902 or alternatively you can whisper my Monk or my Druid in game - Brewery-Firetree / Pherric-Firetree.
I appreciate you taking the time to read this post and I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Server:Kel'Thuzad [A]

Raid Times
Sunday 8:30pm - 11:30pm Mountain (10:30pm-1:30am Eastern)
Monday 8:30pm - 11:30pm Mountain (10:30pm-1:30am Eastern)
*Off night carries/alt clears Tuesday (10:30pm-1:30am Eastern)

Current Prog - 3/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N, M Vectis 19%
- Full Repairs
- Flasks, Feasts & Runes Provided
- 15k-25k gold each off night carry run
- DPS Pots provided on some content

Immediate Openings
- Warlocks & other Ranged DPS
- Arms Warrior
- Any good quality players that can make raid schedule

About
Semi-hardcore guild on a lite 2 night schedule. Formed early legion and progressed through Mythic. Guild full of mid to late twenties early thirties players, college students & parents. We will attempt to get CE on each tier. We run a roster of 23-26 to avoid attendance issues + stack classes for fight needs.

Activities
    Gambling
    PVP/RBGS
    Gold Carries
    M+ Key Pushing

Recruiting
Post in our recruitment thread on https://discord.gg/7ZtVTDN or add me Robbilee#1782 so we can get in contact with you.
Hey,

Uncommon Sense is an Alliance guild on Proudmoore. We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs from 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST, with an optional Heroic/Normal run on Sunday.

Battle for Azeroth Progression
  • Uldir - 5/8m 8/8h
  • Zul down to 22% after about an hour of attempts.

Legion Progression
  • Antorus - 11/11m Cutting Edge
  • Tomb of Sargeras - 8/9m
  • Nighthold - 10/10m Cutting Edge
  • Trial of Valor - 3/3m Cutting Edge
  • Emerald Nightmare - 7/7m Cutting Edge

Guild Info: https://discord.gg/uyEe57p

If you're interested in talking more, please add me.
Discord - Justify#3562
BattleTag - Justify#11282
<Picnic in Purgatory> [Area 52] is a Horde guild. 2/8M

If you are in search of a community full of dedicated, talented (and most important) fun & friendly individuals: look no further. We aim to tackle Mythic Raiding content in Battle for Azeroth and have already begun mythic content.

Our schedule:
★ Tuesdays from 7:30pm to 10:30pm EST.
★ Thursdays from 7:30pm to 10:30pm EST.

★★ Why PnP? ★★
We have an extremely experienced and knowledgeable roster of players. Many of which, have been participating in end-game raiding content for over a decade. Our raid leaders are some of the best.

★ We value your time. Rest assured, PnP's highly prepared and effective leadership make the most of each moment giving clear and concise communication and well-researched strategies.

★ We have an active discord where our members meet daily to organize Mythic + content, World Quests, discuss builds and play styles, or just hang out, share stories, listen to music, and develop new and meaningful relationships with like-minded people!

★★ Prepared to Picnic in Purgatory? ★★
Our community is always open to players who value honesty, respect, communication, determination, and above all, camaraderie

Our Mythic Raid team is currently recruiting:
★ 1 Melee DPS
★ 1 Ranged DPS

Application found here!
★ https://goo.gl/forms/oWAo4kMbkhxYmmX73

Contact information:
★ Kalki#11116
Color Blind - 4/8M AOTC ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal'Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact Bere#11183 or ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
  • Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 4/8M AotC Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - bere#11183, ilpad#1438
2. Disasterpiece - 2/8M AotC Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - butts#1849, wizspike#1781
3. Wubs & Friends - 2/8M AotC Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!