Spectate Mode

General Discussion
I was wondering here, people who likes to raid mythic and know that some fights you don`t have loot on that boss, and sometimes needs to make a good set up to kill the boss and they don`t need you so u get benched, BUT you really do like at least watch your guild doing the attempts, so i was wondering here if in a future expansions or patchs, could have Spectate Mode for those who got benched, so he can watch the attempts of your guild!
What you guys think about that?
I have thought about a spectator mode in the past. And before someone says to watch streamers or YT vids, being in the dungeon spectating is different than watching a stream or video. Because it would allow one to focus where they want to, not where someone else chooses to focus. Kinda like sports for me. Love watching a game live, bored as sin watching it on TV. (Especially hockey, since they rarely show the fight happening ;) )
I think that'd be pretty cool actually. Especially since I don't raid. They have it in HoTS right?
Kinky!
11/13/2018 04:59 PMPosted by Iradi
I have thought about a spectator mode in the past. And before someone says to watch streamers or YT vids, being in the dungeon spectating is different than watching a stream or video. Because it would allow one to focus where they want to, not where someone else chooses to focus. Kinda like sports for me. Love watching a game live, bored as sin watching it on TV. (Especially hockey, since they rarely show the fight happening ;) )

Exactly, Spectate Mode allows you to chose who you want to focus or you can also let the camera free ...is not the same watching on streamers when you don`t have control of your camera!
Yep watch your guild stream it.
11/14/2018 03:32 AMPosted by Rizzaki
Yep watch your guild stream it.

i think you don't understand my point!
Watching on stream is not the same when you are in spectate mode
Stream you are not able to control the camera
Spectate mode you can control the camera and u can choose who u wanna focus or letting the camera free for a better spot (like a coach)
This would also be a huge benefit to the Mythic raid race teams. Easier to find ways to cheese mechanics.
<3 Spectator mode in WC 3.
I think the reason they haven't done this is they don't want someone in the raid who's whole purpose is to just watch and not play. Its much easier to raid lead when you don't have to play a character.