So I'm a rogue main and I made a feral.

Druid
11/14/2018 08:02 PMPosted by Inumi
11/14/2018 05:18 PMPosted by Jimmynitro
Lol mental illness is a huge problem. Obviously this guy needs help if he's going feral from rogue

That's pretty rude.
So far I'm enjoying the spec and there is nothing wrong with experiencing different classes, my rogue will always be my favorite. It is more odd for me to play the same class for 8+ years if you ask me.

Alls we sayin is u more than welcome to play feral love, but it's pretty much gonna be a situation where you have to put in max effort for mediocre gain, it's in that kind of state. I have a rogue, button mashing and rotation has never been easier when playing sin, i dont like sub, its a bit confusing, not my style.
I've gone from Feral to Rogue, and back again a number of times. It's all in personal preference. The OP is aware of the issues, and perfectly within their right to roll whatever they like.

Good luck mate
There are better classes that are worth the time and energy that are less painful where you will get results for the time / energy / work you put into it. I hate to say it but DH is one of those classes. I wouldn't waste my time on feral and I'm a long time feral player whose lost all hope when it comes to this class. The class designers have no clue / idea. I wish they'd bring back the old class designers who understood the feral class and what it was about. Feral used to be a heavy hitting bleed class that could ramp up their damage by managing / snap-shotting bleeds effectively. That's all gone out the window now.
11/15/2018 01:47 AMPosted by Chronixnz
There are better classes that are worth the time and energy that are less painful where you will get results for the time / energy / work you put into it. I hate to say it but DH is one of those classes. I wouldn't waste my time on feral and I'm a long time feral player whose lost all hope when it comes to this class. The class designers have no clue / idea. I wish they'd bring back the old class designers who understood the feral class and what it was about. Feral used to be a heavy hitting bleed class that could ramp up their damage by managing / snap-shotting bleeds effectively. That's all gone out the window now.

When would you say that started to happen? Expansion wise.
11/14/2018 08:38 PMPosted by Xvalentina
11/14/2018 08:02 PMPosted by Inumi
That's pretty rude.
So far I'm enjoying the spec and there is nothing wrong with experiencing different classes, my rogue will always be my favorite. It is more odd for me to play the same class for 8+ years if you ask me.

Alls we sayin is u more than welcome to play feral love, but it's pretty much gonna be a situation where you have to put in max effort for mediocre gain, it's in that kind of state. I have a rogue, button mashing and rotation has never been easier when playing sin, i dont like sub, its a bit confusing, not my style.

I have a shadow priest, I more or less understand where you are getting at. Sin is better for pvp and pve as of right now so I wouldn't bother with sub if it isn't even enjoyable in the first place.
Those folks who are Feral, and have been for a while, keep playing the spec because they find something in the spec fantasy with which they connect. Not because it is FotM OP or some such. Lot of us have suffered through the ups and downs of each expansion, gritting our teeth at the comments we hear and read. Some hate us when we are bad and others hate us when we are good. Either way, we keep going.

If you find something in the spec you connect with, just enjoy it for what it is. And know that, sooner or later, there will be a spot that allows you to shine even if only for a brief moment.
11/15/2018 04:01 AMPosted by Inumi
11/15/2018 01:47 AMPosted by Chronixnz

When would you say that started to happen? Expansion wise.

When they split Feral into Cat(Feral) and Guardian. The spec was originally designed to be a hybrid. But they split it at the end of Cata going into MoP and since then... There have been moments when we were good and interesting and maybe OP, but never whole.