8.1 who up for spoilers

General Discussion
Take you pick take you pick

https://www.wowhead.com/news=288635/patch-8-1-ptr-build-28440-darkshore-zone-changes

https://www.wowhead.com/news=288625/audio-for-king-rastakhan-cinematic-in-battle-of-dazaralor-spoilers

let see we can get the blood pumping to night!~ Nyuk, Nyuk, Nyuk, Nyuk, Nyuk!~
They plagued Lor'danel? The hell, man. I mean, just when you think the Horde can't get even more evil.

Also those dark eyes are awesome!
11/13/2018 11:30 PMPosted by Tresa
They plagued Lor'danel? The hell, man. I mean, just when you think the Horde can't get even more evil.

Also those dark eyes are awesome!
Glad you think so, Some arases hate it and just rant on Wowhead.

I mean Why plague it, not turn it in base but no...... wasteful!
Wait... IS THAT AUBERDINE?! REBUILT?!!!

Or did they just add docks to Lordanel?
11/13/2018 11:33 PMPosted by Kirela

I am not sure, this just mostly screen shot, if you want to find out, PTR is there until then.... I just want to hear you guys talk about it.

As far as I know it's still ruins. Lor'danel is blighted, Horde built an outpost over the furbolg village after killing most of them and driving the rest out, and neither side has a permanent base. Attackers always have Bashal'aran, defenders always have a goblin oil rig off the coast.
11/13/2018 11:39 PMPosted by Kyveli

As far as I know it's still ruins. Lor'danel is blighted, Horde built an outpost over the furbolg village after killing most of them and driving the rest out, and neither side has a permanent base. Attackers always have Bashal'aran, defenders always have a goblin oil rig off the coast.

I was so excited.

Edit: wait. I'm pretty sure those docks are ruined.
Not enough elf killing. Needs more dead elves and i guess since trolls are just elves that haven't devolved into a primal evil state it counts.
What shocking there some few Friendly faction rare, I Guess to point out say "You have to come her as this faction to kill me" or some thing like that.
11/13/2018 11:40 PMPosted by Kirela
11/13/2018 11:39 PMPosted by Kyveli
...As far as I know it's still ruins. Lor'danel is blighted, Horde built an outpost over the furbolg village after killing most of them and driving the rest out, and neither side has a permanent base. Attackers always have Bashal'aran, defenders always have a goblin oil rig off the coast.

I was so excited.
.... I take you got ties I mean I can understand why Hell I wish I can see more but so far I have to settle with the screen shot but one that cought my intrest I go "no...." Thisalee Crow /gasp

please don't make me hurt her ToT we grew up in Cata togther helping world tree..... and Stooping the druid of fire.
11/13/2018 11:45 PMPosted by Nesuah
Not enough elf killing. Needs more dead elves and i guess since trolls are just elves that haven't devolved into a primal evil state it counts.
But I'm team blue too!
11/14/2018 12:03 AMPosted by Tresa
But I'm team blue too!
still shocking the Forsaken have not even bother with Twilight hammer cult..... Typical undead too busy being evil it self to root out the other evil.
But I'm team blue too!

It isn't too late to re-join the Horde, even if you are a blueberry colored void-addled abomination.
But I'm team blue too!

Only after being drowned
I can't wait for the account wide reputation that will be great specially for alts.
11/14/2018 12:11 AMPosted by Nesuah
...But I'm team blue too!

Only after being drowned
Talk about Harsh vibe, I take you same level of caboose level of "Team kill" I take it there marco is CTRL F. U.
11/14/2018 12:12 AMPosted by Gambacha
I can't wait for the account wide reputation that will be great specially for alts.
Argreed case....OH BOY.... Since legion.... I not happy with rep grind but I do what I must but glad they did this.
11/14/2018 12:12 AMPosted by Landusk
11/14/2018 12:11 AMPosted by Nesuah

Only after being drowned
Talk about Harsh vibe, I take you same level of caboose level of "Team kill" I take it there marco is CTRL F. U.

Pointy ears? Magic Eyebrows? Kill em all

Elves are just Sevle and Sevle doesnt mean anything. Just like elves!
11/14/2018 12:25 AMPosted by Nesuah
11/14/2018 12:12 AMPosted by Landusk
... Talk about Harsh vibe, I take you same level of caboose level of "Team kill" I take it there marco is CTRL F. U.

I take you fun at party's.... by party I mean bad pugs.
11/14/2018 12:27 AMPosted by Landusk
11/14/2018 12:25 AMPosted by Nesuah

I take you fun at party's.... by party I mean bad pugs.

Sure we can say that as long as the punchline is an elf being punched. Elves are just... the worst thing to ever exist.