Teeming Explosive Fortified Infested

General Discussion
Looking for suggestions for other games to play until this week is over. Thanks.
11/14/2018 11:52 AMPosted by Cholamage
Looking for suggestions for other games to play until this week is over. Thanks.

I thought raider.io would help weed out the baddies?

What happen?
Vermintide 2, if you are willing to spend some money.
I just picked up the tomb raider game and have work off all next week. Gonna be awesome.
Assassin's Creed Odyssey was fantastic if you haven't played that.
Slay the Spire!
love these affixes. Really separates the men from the babies who inflate their io on easy weeks
Factorio is amazing if you have not played it before.
11/14/2018 11:58 AMPosted by Seelnay

What happen?

I don’t pug keys ha. But my group did just a +12 this week and it was harder than any 14 we’ve done by a lot. It’s just impossible to push anything this week. Already got my key done for the week and not doing any more of this garbage so I’m asking if anyone has a fun game to try out.

If only Diablo:Immoral was released...oh well. I got nothing...
love these affixes. Really separates the men from the babies...

It really doesn't.

It's a video game. Relax.
Lisa is super entertaining and will take about a week to do :)
11/14/2018 12:06 PMPosted by Revaks
It's a video game. Relax.

WoW is a way of life. A way of being. A way of connecting to the universe.

IT IS NOT JUST A GAME!
RBgs week imo.
11/14/2018 12:04 PMPosted by Baxooka
love these affixes. Really separates the men from the babies who inflate their io on easy weeks

Ah the good ol' alt posting. It's the fact that this isn't a good week for pushing keys. Not worth the time and stress trying to push this week. I do M+ because I like pushing whatever my lowest completed dungeon is up...this is not the week for it. I'll do 10s and be done.

Go do a 15 ML and let me know how that goes for you.
Play Nioh OP, it's Dark Souls on crack.
I've been playing more Destiny lately. Forsaken is a really good expansion. And there's always Red Dead.
11/14/2018 12:04 PMPosted by Mvura
Slay the Spire!

Is this game out of early access yet? Definitely wanted to try it out but usually don’t go for early access stuff
This week is easy, you have bad players or you are yourself. I dont know if you are and i dont care if you are. Just mark stuff pull small and you win.
Can't go go go huh??

11/14/2018 11:58 AMPosted by Seelnay

What happen?

metrohaha post regarding raider.io flaws was pretty informative. i suggest ppl look it up.