Teeming Explosive Fortified Infested

General Discussion
11/14/2018 12:08 PMPosted by Binkywares
11/14/2018 12:06 PMPosted by Revaks
It's a video game. Relax.

WoW is a way of life. A way of being. A way of connecting to the universe.

IT IS NOT JUST A GAME!

When you hit lvl 2 let us all know.
11/14/2018 12:35 PMPosted by Neltherial
When you hit lvl 2 let us all know.

Being level 1 is just a state of mind.
11/14/2018 12:05 PMPosted by Emirayn
11/14/2018 11:52 AMPosted by Cholamage
Looking for suggestions for other games to play until this week is over. Thanks.

If only Diablo:Immoral was released...oh well. I got nothing...

Just download Crusaders of Light. It's basically the same thing.
11/14/2018 11:58 AMPosted by Seelnay
Looking for suggestions for other games to play until this week is over. Thanks.

I thought raider.io would help weed out the baddies?

What happen?

This combination of affixes is just abominable, that’s all.

Fortified: trash lives much longer and can spawn more orbs.

Teeming: more adds means more orbs, and they all live longer thanks to Fortified.

Infested: Teeming means more infestations, and mobs you CC can still spawn Explosive orbs.

This week isn’t necessarily harder than usual, but there’s no way you’ll be completing high keys in time. It’s just a slog. My guild will do a 10 for the weekly chest and then be done.
11/14/2018 12:46 PMPosted by Sigtyr
This week isn’t necessarily harder than usual

11/14/2018 12:46 PMPosted by Sigtyr
It’s just a slog.

This is the general issue with mythic plus this expansion, in comparison to Legion... :/
I've heard Skyrim is a good game.
Oxygen not included
11/14/2018 11:58 AMPosted by Seelnay

I thought raider.io would help weed out the baddies?

What happen?

Its hard enough to find people who can finish a +10 on time during an easy week.

I ran a +10 with my guild on tuesday and this is def a week I wouldn't even bother attempting to pug.

Some weeks are far far harder to finish on time than others, and people who do fine on other weeks can just !@#$ the bed when it comes to swapping to the orbs that will kill us all, there are people I raid with I wouldn't trust to do that mechanic well.
11/14/2018 12:04 PMPosted by Baxooka
love these affixes. Really separates the men from the babies who inflate their io on easy weeks

I'm sure all of your highest runs are on the hard weeks. :)
11/14/2018 01:10 PMPosted by Varb
11/14/2018 12:04 PMPosted by Baxooka
love these affixes. Really separates the men from the babies who inflate their io on easy weeks

I'm sure all of your highest runs are on the hard weeks. :)

Nothing manlier than spending twice as long in a dungeon for less rewards, I also hate my time like a real man.
Spyro got remade, could be fun
11/14/2018 12:08 PMPosted by Phorest
Lisa is super entertaining and will take about a week to do :)

This is a statement of fact; I know, because I dated Lisa.
i made the switch from console to pc about 5 months ago to play this game. I am currently 8/8h 1/8m, and have an io score of almost 1100. That being said, I did one 10 just to get it out of the way for the week as I am returning to my first real love on pc for the first time, ESO. maybe I will be back next week, maybe I wont.
As a fury warrior, this week is actually pretty fun. Screw pugging, though. If I did not have a regular group, I wouldn't try.
11/14/2018 12:22 PMPosted by Nesuah
This week is easy, you have bad players or you are yourself. I dont know if you are and i dont care if you are. Just mark stuff pull small and you win.

https://raider.io/mythic-plus/season-bfa-1/runs/8220830-10-the-motherlode