Satisfying end for both factions

Story Forum
11/15/2018 12:23 AMPosted by Arazlok
I see people on these forums bash people so often for being "Sylvanas fan bois," but nothing is said with the just as disillusioned NE fans who cry foul at anything that happens to the race.

"NE fan bois" or right up their with "Sylvanas fan bois" you people will never be satisfied with anything Blizzard will do. Of course if there is no more faction conflict everyone will be be at peace. No nothing will probably be done further with them in fact the NEs and the Horde will shout for Kalimdor as one when they take down Sylvanas.

Oh please, Night Elf fans have been crapped on for years now. Even when stories are about them, they're about how much they are getting wrecked. What have the Night Elves accomplished since WoW began? They are a shadow of their former selves, Night Elf fans are right to be mad.

It took fan outrage to change the outrageously awful Darkshore scenario to something a little better. Blizzard's instinct it to make Night Elves into victims, always.
11/15/2018 05:58 AMPosted by Ayaani
Blizzard's instinct it to make Night Elves into victims, always.

Not always. Night Elves are leaders and heroes in just about any druid-focused story.
11/15/2018 06:01 AMPosted by Kintha
11/15/2018 05:58 AMPosted by Ayaani
Blizzard's instinct it to make Night Elves into victims, always.

Not always. Night Elves are leaders and heroes in just about any druid-focused story.

Malfurion only*

If you mean Val'sharah, the whole zone was about how powerless druids are against the Nightmare.
ITT: Fans whose favorite races are in a position of power and spoiledness by the writers (forsaken and belves) make light of the situation of the fans of the race who have always gotten the short end of the stick since the game's beginning (night elves)

I would say I'm shocked, but these are Hordeposters we're talking about. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
11/15/2018 06:07 AMPosted by Ayaani
If you mean Val'sharah, the whole zone was about how powerless druids are against the Nightmare.

or how tyrande failed to save ysera.
or how tyrande was suddenly hitler and make the nightborne go horde just by a few comments.

or maybe he means how shaldrasill was corrupted and half of valshara was about corrupted creatures related to the nelfs and the nelfs being slaugthered.
or maybe the moonguard in suramar being exterminated
or maybe how they revived cenarius, gets corrupted and didn't help the nelfs after he was saved.
or maybe mount hyjal with half of the zone being burned by ragnaros.
or what about tomb of sargerass where the legion were using the souls of dead nelfs to corrupt and for more power.

Yeah.. great nelfs storylines.
11/15/2018 06:17 AMPosted by Etheldald
11/15/2018 06:07 AMPosted by Ayaani

or how tyrande failed to save ysera.
or how tyrande was suddenly hitler and make the nightborne go horde just by a few comments.

or maybe he means how shaldrasill was corrupted and half of valshara was about corrupted creatures related to the nelfs and the nelfs being slaugthered.
or maybe the moonguard in suramar being exterminated
or maybe how they revived cenarius, gets corrupted and didn't help the nelfs after he was saved.
or maybe mount hyjal with half of the zone being burned by ragnaros.
or what about tomb of sargerass where the legion were using the souls of dead nelfs to corrupt and for more power.

Yeah.. great nelfs storylines.

Speaking of Cenarius, where the hell was he in the War of Thorns?

Oh that's right, he "is not part of the storyline we want to tell"

Probably off traveling across the galaxy aboard the Vindicaar with Velen and the Draenei.
11/15/2018 05:48 AMPosted by Pellex
11/15/2018 01:52 AMPosted by Savanovic

You're right, having your race experience a horrific genocidal act in game is something so silly to cry foul over.

It isn't silly if you're crying foul at the writers. There's a problem if you're crying foul at other players, who don't actually control anything.

You don't like the story. Other Horde players do.
11/15/2018 07:29 AMPosted by Arlifrex
11/15/2018 05:48 AMPosted by Pellex
It isn't silly if you're crying foul at the writers. There's a problem if you're crying foul at other players, who don't actually control anything.

The sheer number of "BBQd Night Elves lol" jokes I've heard makes me think that quite a few Horde players like the current story.
11/15/2018 07:38 AMPosted by Ayaani

The sheer number of "BBQd Night Elves lol" jokes I've heard makes me think that quite a few Horde players like the current story.

And what's wrong if some people like the story? I personally think is the worst Blizz has come up with, but if some find it entertain good for them.

There are Horde players who like the story. There are Horde players who don't. There are Alliance players who like the story. There are Alliance players who don't.

It's a jerk move to dismiss someone's complaints because there's someone else wearing the same jersey who isn't complaining.
11/15/2018 12:23 AMPosted by Arazlok
I see people on these forums bash people so often for being "Sylvanas fan bois," but nothing is said with the just as disillusioned NE fans who cry foul at anything that happens to the race.

[/quote]

It's not said because it's a silly comparison.
Some Night Elf players don't like the story. Other Night Elf players LOVE IT. And are spending every moment writhing joyfully in their righteous victimhood on these forums.
11/15/2018 08:07 AMPosted by Hahahahahaha
Some Night Elf players don't like the story. Other Night Elf players LOVE IT. And are spending every moment writhing joyfully in their righteous victimhood on these forums.

I like that you try and discredit Night Elf players complaining about their situation then you go and endlessly whine about the current status of the Horde story.