Feral changes look promissing

Druid
It'd be cool if we had a pvp talent that worked like the warrio-execute one where casting bite on a target caused us to lunge at them.

I mean, our snare is pretty trash and when combined with GCD shapeshifting I don't feel as mobile and kite-friendly as I used to be
10/08/2018 11:37 AMPosted by Mythya
It'd be cool if we had a pvp talent that worked like the warrio-execute one where casting bite on a target caused us to lunge at them.

I mean, our snare is pretty trash and when combined with GCD shapeshifting I don't feel as mobile and kite-friendly as I used to be

That I would love. I often find myself using our interrupt like a gap closer more than an actual interrupt.

I offered multiple times to show you my feral if you actually showed yours.

I dont change characters because it for some reason requires me to reauthenticate each time. Which isn't a huge deal but more button presses than necessary. I have plenty of posts on character as well, just none since beta.

I still don't raid. My dps rankings are in m+ from raider.io.

I also see all my current achieves on all characters so I'm not sure if it isn't showing you the rest since I don't have it set to show character specific achievements only.

You have never offered to show anything, ever. I, honestly, don't care but you keep speaking to me as if I don't have credentials and you have even less so why even bring it up? How are you gonna say something about me and you don't even post from a druid? lol Telfurion has a couple raid runs from legion content and that's about it.
I only comment on how you seem to jump in any time someone disagrees with what Blizz is doing in any type of way. Why? The incoming changes are inadequate, poorly planned, and aren't going to change the overall views of druids to other players. It's buffs and nerfs all rolled into one to make it seem like they're changing a lot but really aren't. If someone doesn't like the changes though they don't seem to get an opinion without you trying to convince them otherwise...exactly what a Blizz employee would do.

Here's a link to the exact post I originally offered to prove it to You.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769069617?page=2#post-26

Sept 26th. And you ignored that. You mention me posting on a hunter but this hunter still has more proof of actual bfa content done compared to your 116 druid.

Once again, post on your actual 120 druid you swear you have and I'll take the time to change over to mine. Hell I'll save you the time by linking it's raider.io as well.

Are these changes perfect fixed? No, ive never once said that. Are these changes a step in the right direction for pve, absolutely. If we don't get changes to BT by 8.1 I'll be highly disappointed. While I love the talent, so many others do not and blizz pointed out the talents issue in their feral blue post.

-From my testing on PTR, dot damage is reduced a little bit while energy per damage of rip is increased due to the energy reduction with the duration scaling per combo point instead of damage.
-Shred and BrS got a buff which is nice
-FB scales with mastery which is huge and may allow direct damage talent builds to become a real viable option
-PW is buggy AF. When paired with sotf it refreshes 100 energy, when using Saber tooth it refreshes all targets rip. Both of which I'm assuming are not intentional.
10/08/2018 02:14 PMPosted by Telfurian

You have never offered to show anything, ever. I, honestly, don't care but you keep speaking to me as if I don't have credentials and you have even less so why even bring it up? How are you gonna say something about me and you don't even post from a druid? lol Telfurion has a couple raid runs from legion content and that's about it.
I only comment on how you seem to jump in any time someone disagrees with what Blizz is doing in any type of way. Why? The incoming changes are inadequate, poorly planned, and aren't going to change the overall views of druids to other players. It's buffs and nerfs all rolled into one to make it seem like they're changing a lot but really aren't. If someone doesn't like the changes though they don't seem to get an opinion without you trying to convince them otherwise...exactly what a Blizz employee would do.

Sept 26th. And you ignored that. You mention me posting on a hunter but this hunter still has more proof of actual bfa content done compared to your 116 druid.

Once again, post on your actual 120 druid you swear you have and I'll take the time to change over to mine. Hell I'll save you the time by linking it's raider.io as well.

Are these changes perfect fixed? No, ive never once said that. Are these changes a step in the right direction for pve, absolutely. If we don't get changes to BT by 8.1 I'll be highly disappointed. While I love the talent, so many others do not and blizz pointed out the talents issue in their feral blue post.

-From my testing on PTR, dot damage is reduced a little bit while energy per damage of rip is increased due to the energy reduction with the duration scaling per combo point instead of damage.
-FB scales with mastery which is huge and may allow direct damage talent builds to become a real viable option
-PW is buggy AF. When paired with sotf it refreshes 100 energy, when using Saber tooth it refreshes all targets rip. Both of which I'm assuming are not intentional.

That post proves nothing, you don't offer anything. Why is it so hard to believe I have another druid 4 lvl higher than this one? lol. I could have leveled this one to 120 5x since this all started, I don't need to so I just keep him in Draenor to get Pathfinder stuff done. Im not making any claims to greatness like you are. This will be the second time I've stated this..my kids quit playing and I use their accounts, after all I've been paying for them. I keep saying over and over it means nothing besides the fact I post from a druid and you only say you have one yet you STILL attack me for it...every time I post...I just like to point out that I think you act like a Blizz employee and you get all crazy. I have trouble believing anyone who says they can't figure out how to switch characters because they post from their phone...which you did say before you switched your story to the "Authentication" story. Either you're not too bright or lying. Hmmm. Now enough with the sidetracking personal attacks and be happy dude. You have a job at Blizz, I would think you'd be happy. :)

That post proves nothing, you don't offer anything. Why is it so hard to believe I have another druid 4 lvl higher than this one? lol. I could have leveled this one to 120 5x since this all started, I don't need to so I just keep him in Draenor to get Pathfinder stuff done. Im not making any claims to greatness like you are. This will be the second time I've stated this..my kids quit playing and I use their accounts, after all I've been paying for them. I keep saying over and over it means nothing besides the fact I post from a druid and you only say you have one yet you STILL attack me for it...every time I post...I just like to point out that I think you act like a Blizz employee and you get all crazy. I have trouble believing anyone who says they can't figure out how to switch characters because they post from their phone...which you did say before you switched your story to the "Authentication" story. Either you're not too bright or lying. Hmmm. Now enough with the sidetracking personal attacks and be happy dude. You have a job at Blizz, I would think you'd be happy. :)

Wait what? You literally randomly started calling me out in multiple posts prior to me ever actually giving you a response. I've always said it was an authentication thing just like I said I don't mind linking you the proof or taking the time to reauthenticate if you so me your other druid. It only seems to bother you on here that I post from my hunter which is the only reason I pointed out you're posting on a non 120.

But cool story dude, if you check out your post history it's literally you taking jabs either at me or talking trash about the changes without offering anything of actual use. It does very little to complain constantly. Adapt to the changes or move on.
Lol no.
10/09/2018 02:57 AMPosted by Telfurian

Wait what? You literally randomly started calling me out in multiple posts prior to me ever actually giving you a response. I've always said it was an authentication thing just like I said I don't mind linking you the proof or taking the time to reauthenticate if you so me your other druid. It only seems to bother you on here that I post from my hunter which is the only reason I pointed out you're posting on a non 120.

But cool story dude, if you check out your post history it's literally you taking jabs either at me or talking trash about the changes without offering anything of actual use. It does very little to complain constantly. Adapt to the changes or move on.

You are delusional. You jumped on me after saying I didn't like the changes and then I stated pointing out how you do it to every single person in the forums. Wow, you're like a crazy ex-GF just changing the story to fit. LOL Adapt to the changes or move on? Seriously? Dude, just stop posting you're making yourself look stupid. I never read half of your replies because usually I'm busy doing life things unlike you who stalkes the forums all day every day. I just went through them and omg you're hilarious!!
One of your first posts was stating that rip is getting an 8% damage nerf, when it's actually a buff to rips damage per energy spent due to rip going to 20 energy. Since it does damage universally despite the number of combo points used it's actually still more energy efficient to use rip at 4 points than it currently is with 5. This is made even more so if taking Saber tooth since you can absolutely get a FB off within 20s to refresh it. Thus saving you an additional combo point generators worth of energy that you would have used getting to 5 combo points in the first place.

You claimed FB got nerfed when RF was actually got touched and then FB was made to scale with mastery. I'm now hitting just as hard if not harder bites on PTR than I did with 3x RF while not even stacking mastery. In my current gear which is mostly stated for haste and crit I still have 32% mastery. That's 32% extra damage to FB that it didn't have on live.

Shred and brutal slash got buffed to further increase our direct damage.

We got an aoe talent row giving us a choice in how we aoe instead of our of choosing if we are able to aoe in the first place while brutal slash will still be taken if going for single target only due to still doing more damage than shred at a much lower energy cost.

So explain to me what was bad about any of this? Again I'll say what I've said the entire time. Is it enough? Possibly not quite. But it's 100% a step in the right direction for pve ferals.
So much noise pollution in this thread. Show me yours, no, you show me yours. Uggggggggh. Can we get back on topic and off the toxic?
Sorry, I've tried to respond to him while remaining on topic as much as possible. It's just been a cross thread thing every time we try to discuss the changes since i think they are moving in the right direction, I must be a blizzard employee with no actual experience on Feral.

I mean check out my original post on here, to the point and on topic. His first post literally calls me out on something crazy in every post.

Guess I should just ignore him since he's the only one that seems to care and is an obvious troll. MB
10/10/2018 11:47 AMPosted by Ssathyrr
So much noise pollution in this thread. Show me yours, no, you show me yours. Uggggggggh. Can we get back on topic and off the toxic?

Back in my day, this kind of thing was generally done in a backyard treehouse.
Will you nerds stop derailing the actual topic no one cares about your epeen.
And I agree about the feral changes they look good. Now I would love to see them change BT to something else anything honestly.
Gotta say, seeing all the previous Ferals posting on their non-Ferals is great. Has to be driving a certain someone up the wall. Because you obviously don't play Feral and are a Blizzard employee/shill.

And yes, the new changes do look good. At the very least they are headed in the right direction. Here's hoping the bugs that have been pointed out get fixed soon so we can get a better idea of how it plays and we see what else they have in mind, specifically for BT and adjusted energy generation if that is discovered to be an issue. Some folks say energy needs help, others say it's fine. I guess we'll see.
Meh I still go what seems like a few seconds worth of time waiting for 50 energy to ferocious bite which is kind of boring IMO. It may be a haste issue (I'm only at I think 16%) but at the same time I don't believe we should have to farm haste gear just to be viable.