Lor'themar's New Model

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 6 Next
10/09/2018 05:48 PMPosted by Suneil
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Part of 8.1 is the Scenario where we go back and see the Scourge invade Silvermoon City.

This could be Lor'themar from that time.

Why does he look like an old man then? lol

Yeah I will say that while the model looks great, Lor’themar shouldn’t be that old looking. He’s around the same age Sylvanas, and she looks younger in the face.
I am a fan, I like it.

Why does he look like an old man then? lol

Yeah I will say that while the model looks great, Lor’themar shouldn’t be that old looking. He’s around the same age Sylvanas, and she looks younger in the face.

Exactly. I don't get what Blizz's obsession is with grizzled old man faces. Must be a fetish.
Are we sure this isnt the blood elf heritage armor? I mean, they've showed us the dwarf so maybe this us belf's.
Here I was thinking that Elves couldn't get any uglier...
10/09/2018 05:22 PMPosted by Biamart
10/09/2018 04:44 PMPosted by Mistblossom

He looked 100x better before...

I respect your opinion, but the normal blood elf male face looks like a doll and while dolls are pretty they are not attractive to me. He looks more like a real person or elf in the case, that definitely gets my attention.

And I respect your opinion. Male belfs have always looked masculine to me. They have strong facial angles and a built figure. I've never understood the "no male belfs" meme.

But, everyone has their own tastes!
Not sure why people are complaining about him looking old?? He is old ffs lol. The model is dope. I like it. Dude looks means and badass.
I don't think he looks THAT old. And I always thought the eye patch was just blizz's laziness in forgetting he was missing an eye. I rather like the scar better as it shows the severity of his past battles.
Imagine if he open his eye and is blue... Ohhhh the tears will be delicious!
10/09/2018 06:00 PMPosted by Mistblossom
10/09/2018 05:22 PMPosted by Biamart

I respect your opinion, but the normal blood elf male face looks like a doll and while dolls are pretty they are not attractive to me. He looks more like a real person or elf in the case, that definitely gets my attention.

And I respect your opinion. Male belfs have always looked masculine to me. They have strong facial angles and a built figure. I've never understood the "no male belfs" meme.

But, everyone has their own tastes!

Ah, some ppl aren't confortable enough with their sexually to think "pretty" males are still males, if all this jokes about blood elves and now even Anduin indicate something. And I don't think males blood elves are feminine, just personal preference for this new model.
People, zoom the model and you´ll see that his face now is actually reminiscent of the Model Update Artcraft implied for male Belves in WoD (bye bye ducklips!!). I like the model, I think un-zoomed he looks older cause of the scar per se, and because of the longish beard.

He has mail pants under the coat people; better than the cloth/plate mosaic he used to sport.
I like it. Looks like they finally made him look like he been through all the sh** he's been through.
His face, I want a blood elf to look that war-worn, I need that beard, that manly man strong face.
I NEED IT.
Smexy Lor'themar. Me likes. Me likes a lot.

(any chance of having that beard as a customized option for players?)
10/09/2018 04:07 PMPosted by Turgin
10/09/2018 04:05 PMPosted by Mortis
https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/796437.jpg

Nice clothes, Lorthy!

Super Saiyan hairdo, much?

Nice model otherwise...

Thats the swinging him around model.
Those complaining about this model wouldn't know good models/art if it hit them in the face. The details on the face alone are incredible when compared to everything else in game. Great job.
10/09/2018 04:39 PMPosted by Phelios
10/09/2018 04:05 PMPosted by Mortis
https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/796437.jpg

Nice clothes, Lorthy!

Key logging website.

Is it?
10/09/2018 07:39 PMPosted by Grugbel
10/09/2018 04:39 PMPosted by Phelios

Key logging website.

Is it?

It's just wowhead.
Looks pretty neat.

Of course it looks funny right now, but it’ll look better when it’s animated.
He looks..old? I always envisioned Lor'themar, even though thousands of years old, to be quite the spry guy.

Overall though, I like it. His clothes and hair look terrific.

One thing, you know what I am going to say...come on Blizzard...you have got to give him his eye patch.