360 MW or 354 H Pally LF Mythic

Guild Recruitment
360 mistweaver or 354 H Pally LF guild to push into mythic with. Current guild is not what I am looking for and I would really like to push progression.

Currently 5/8 Heroic, I would rather that be farther into mythic.. Have played the same since vanilla, raided since Wrath. Very experienced in the game and I want a team to work with and learn and grow with to kill some mythic bosses.

Prefer 2-3 nights a week and within 7-11EST. Willing to server and/or faction transfer for the right fit.

Edit: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/user/reports-list/7440 - monk logs
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
<Elevenfold>
2/8M
8/8H
Tues/Weds 7:30pm-11:00pm EST
Sunday 6:00pm-9:30pm EST
Seeking MW Monk, Resto Shaman, Holy Paladin and all exceptional DPS to polish main raid team roster.

zio#11494 - msg me there.
Hello,

My guild <Of Hells Design> on Whisperwind (A) is looking for members to add to our mythic raiding roster. Currently we are in need of healers and strong DPS. We are 7/8H with some attempts on M Taloc and H G'huun. We are a serious but casual raiding guild that focuses on enjoying our progression while maintaining a high level of play. Many of the members in OHD are veteran players that have played at higher levels of pvp and raiding over the years in addition to many newcomers.

Our raid times are T/W/TH 8:30pm EST to 11:30pm EST. We almost never go over the end time unless we are close to a kill. If you would like to learn more about us please see our recruitment thread in the link below. Or check out my stream/youtube channel where I post our guild raids and other related content.

Btag: Ysosrslawl#1721
Guild Recruitment: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20767658390#1
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC55k6RfA-I7QqzH1C4hKSLA?view_as=subscriber
Stream: Twitch.tv/ofhellsdesign
10/10/2018 08:07 PMPosted by Ziostolic
<Elevenfold>
2/8M
8/8H
Tues/Weds 7:30pm-11:00pm EST
Sunday 6:00pm-9:30pm EST
Seeking MW Monk, Resto Shaman, Holy Paladin and all exceptional DPS to polish main raid team roster.

zio#11494 - msg me there.

I will reach out to you on discord later this evening!
Would love a chance to chat with you about what we have, and are building at <Dust>

Can add me on bnet Heavy#11984 or discord HEAVY#4752

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766576561
Looking for any other guilds recruiting?
<Symbiosis> is an Alliance guild on Sen'jin/Quel'dorei looking to improve our roster for the mythic raid team. Our current progress is 8/8H and 2/8M for Uldir with a 16% wipe on Zek.

Raid nights are Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST (8-11 EST, 5-8 PST).

We use Discord for raid communications.
We use RCLootCouncil to distribute any gear that is tradeable from the raids.

We are currently looking for:
Melee DPS:
DH or WW
(other melee considered)
Ranged DPS:
Any
Healer:
MW

If you have any questions or would like to apply, please contact me at Cyndreya#1336 (btag), Cyndreya#5147 (discord)
<Despair> is looking for your class for Uldir! We are ready to welcome you with open arms into our family. Our Guild formed back in 2007, and we took a brief break but came during Legion and hit the raiding content hard! We also enjoy doing Mythic+, Random BG's, arena's, and RBG's if that's something you're into when we're not killing Mythic bosses! During last expansion we ended 10/11 M with sub 30% pulls on M Argus, and ended server 2nd. This expansion we are aiming to full clear mythic and take server first. We are horde on the server Frostwolf.

Current Progression: We are currently 8/8N, 8/8H 2/8M and killed M Taloc day one

Raid Schedule: Tuesday & Thursday 8:00PM-11:00PM EST Optional farm runs Sunday 8:00-11:00PM EST

Feast and flask will normally be provided but we'd advise you bringing your own just in case, pots as well.

Required Addons: Weak Auras, DBM, Angry Assignments

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/236187

Recruitment Officer: Exkay#11283. Healing Recruiter: Hollisterr#1659. Thank you for your time, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Hey, <Dark Omens> is a semi-hardcore alliance guild on proudmoore. Currently 8/8H and 2/8M we are looking for a Healer to fill out our roster to push into mythic Uldir, and I think we could be a good fit.

Our Raid times are T/W/Th form 5:30pm-8:30pm pst for our main team, however we also have non-required alt/casual runs on Sat/Sun from 1:00-3:00pm pst
We do multiple +10's a week in the guild as well as some arena.

We're looking for solid players who are able to commit to the raid times and are committed to getting better and killing mythic bosses.

If you are interested in talking more please add me on Discord Koehl#6614 or Bnet Koehl#11995 (Discord is easiest for me but whatever works for you). I would love to chat with you about any questions you might have and see about setting up a time for you to come check us out in a raid environment.
The guild I’m currently in is in need for a H Paladin for our Mythic team. We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 7:30-10:30pm EST. Contact me at Bootee#1766 to talk more.
10/12/2018 01:28 PMPosted by Exkay
<Despair> is looking for your class for Uldir! We are ready to welcome you with open arms into our family. Our Guild formed back in 2007, and we took a brief break but came during Legion and hit the raiding content hard! We also enjoy doing Mythic+, Random BG's, arena's, and RBG's if that's something you're into when we're not killing Mythic bosses! During last expansion we ended 10/11 M with sub 30% pulls on M Argus, and ended server 2nd. This expansion we are aiming to full clear mythic and take server first. We are horde on the server Frostwolf.

Current Progression: We are currently 8/8N, 8/8H 2/8M and killed M Taloc day one

Raid Schedule: Tuesday & Thursday 8:00PM-11:00PM EST Optional farm runs Sunday 8:00-11:00PM EST

Feast and flask will normally be provided but we'd advise you bringing your own just in case, pots as well.

Required Addons: Weak Auras, DBM, Angry Assignments

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/236187

Recruitment Officer: Exkay#11283. Healing Recruiter: Hollisterr#1659. Thank you for your time, and we look forward to hearing from you!

added on btag
Implosion on Illidan - 3/8M
Who We Are
We’re players of various experience throughout the history of the game, including cutting edge players. For Battle for Azeroth we intend to push mythic progression and clear the content in a timely manner.

When We Raid
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - 8pm to 11pm CST

What We're Looking For
We expect our raiders to come to raid prepared with flasks and potions as well as the required addons, to know the fights, and to be accepting of being swapped in and out for various fights. Raiders should also have an understanding of logs and how to use them to find and improve their weaknesses. We highly value players who can play multiple classes and specs at a mythic level.

Please have the following add-ons before applying:
DBM or Bigwigs
Weak Auras
Angry Assignments

Recruitment Needs
All exceptional players are encouraged to apply regardless of our current needs.

Apply
https://goo.gl/forms/BYAW5di2DOYBHj8f1

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Implosion

Contacts: Dalrogh - extreme#1830
Hey there Focus.
Currently 7/8H looking to push into mythic.
Adult guild Raid times 8-11PM Est Tues/Wed/Sunday.

Add me and we can chat.
Grave#11820
Reclamations is a mid-ranged Mythic raiding guild on Frostmane/Ner'zhul/Tortheldrin. Being a mid-ranged raiding guild we look to enjoy our time in and outside of raids together, whilst still pushing to be competetive in our server group. Many of us have been raiding together since WotLK and plan to raid on as a group into future expansions to come. What we look for in new raiders is to first fit in to our laid back low-stress culture and second meet performance standards required to be competetive in current content.

Progression raid times are Tues/Wed/Thurs 7-10pm CST, with alt runs being on the weekends. currently 3/8M.

If you are interested in joining us or have questions please contact me in game special#11948 , discord specialneeds#1289 or check out our website @ reclamations.us

We are looking for a MW monk to join our core group would love to speak with you!
<Super Murder Friends> [Area 52 - Horde] is currently recruiting exceptional players for Heroic progression and, inevitably, pushing into Mythic. We have experience clearing 8/8N and 7/8H, but with a lot of pugs. We are working towards a consistent raid group so we can avoid wasting time looking for pugs and focus on destroying raid bosses.

Our current core roster have all been playing since at least TBC, and have raid experience spanning most expansions.

Our schedule is as follows:
Tuesday 8:00pm - 12:00am EDT (Main Raid)
Wednesday 8:00pm - 12:00am EDT (Main Raid)
Monday 10:00pm - 12:00am EDT (Normal/alts Raid)

We are currently looking for applicants in all roles. All positions are currently core positions. We don't have a bench. Haven't even gone bench shopping.

We are also very interested in pushing M+ on other nights/times. We have an active discord and we are very lonely.

If you are interested, or have any additional questions, please reach out to me on Discord.
Zexxon#8942
<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 3/8M, 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin and 1 non holy paladin healer, 1 ranged dps. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes. We also recruit normal and heroic only players for our normal and heroic raids.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [in progress] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We are a cutting edge raid guild.

Raid Schedule: Currently we mythic raid Sat/Sun 3:30 central-7:30 central pm. heroic raid tuesday for mythic team (8 30 pm to 11 pm central), heroic raid wed for heroic raider team (8 30 pm to 11 pm central) , mythic farm boss clear thurs (8 30 pm to 11 pm central). We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is required for our mythic raiders.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren't just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you're interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla
[Casually Disorganized] A-52 8/8H 2/8M is looking for resto shammy, MW, DH, lock, rogue,  frost DK to push CE. Raid nights tues/wed 8-11pm and optional Sunday 8-11pm. If you are interested let me know.

Bnet - Birch44#1969
10/13/2018 08:49 AMPosted by Storlock
[Casually Disorganized] A-52 8/8H 2/8M is looking for resto shammy, MW, DH, lock, rogue,  frost DK to push CE. Raid nights tues/wed 8-11pm and optional Sunday 8-11pm. If you are interested let me know.

Bnet - Birch44#1969

Added on Btag
<Pyro>

Raid Times:

Thursdays and Sundays:

6 - 10 PM PST // 8PM - 12AM CST // 9PM - 1AM EST

Who we are:

A brand new guild with seasoned leadership looking to do casual mythic raid tier content in a non-committal, 2-day / week setting.

Currently 8/8 N 6/8 H in Uldir Progression.

What we are looking for:

DPS / Healers

Skilled players that want to have a good time raiding and enjoy progressing current PvE content such as Mythic Raids and Mythic+ Dungeons in a casual environment.

What makes us stand out:

In the past, Mythic content was mostly cleared by well-established guilds with a tight roster.

We do not require regular attendance from our raiders, a new raid roster will be established on a week by week basis based on availability of the individual raider.

Most recent changes to specializations and cross-server technology allows us to create a more fluid and social raiding environment.

The “Hardcore” raid guild is no longer needed in order to enjoy Mythic raid content in a skilled and social setting.

Contact info:

In game message/mail to
Troyz-Illidan
Berrd-Illidan
Or add BattleTag Troyz#1253