So Blood Elf Heritage Quest Chain

General Discussion
Has voice acting.
Every single bit of the scenario has V.A.

And is "new content" that is been developed right as i write this-

But the Mag'har and the Dark Iron scenario, that were developed MONTHS before the expansion, dont have a SINGLE V.A line ?

We are just going to keep the Grommash-Grunt Generic voice ?

"Lok'thar"
"Strenght an honor"
"May your blades never dull"
"Zug zug"
Blood Elf Master Race
Hopefully the dwarf quest is also full voice acted

I sincerely doubt they'll go back and add voice over to the maghar and dark irons, but at least the blood elf one is a good sign that all future heritage quests will be voice acted
mag'har scenario was very clearly rushed, the whole AR is badly done.
10/10/2018 10:42 PMPosted by Uniicron
Hopefully the dwarf quest is also full voice acted

I sincerely doubt they'll go back and add voice over to the maghar and dark irons, but at least the blood elf one is a good sign that all future heritage quests will be voice acted

So, lets going to leave without V.A a sellpoint of the expansion and add it to the next patch content ? Wew
Bravo Blizzard.

10/10/2018 10:42 PMPosted by Uniicron
Hopefully the dwarf

99.9% sure it has.
What kind of a man plays a blood elf
Considering that we were originally supposed to get Zandalari at launch and Mag'har later, it's obvious that the content for their questline was rushed out the door while Blizzard bumbled around and tried to figure out what the hell Kul'tirans were supposed to have for their racials.

If you need any more proof than that, just look at Mag'har's racials, which are basically "Racial Passive: Orcs Stuff But Worse".
That is pretty disappointing. Neither of the war campaigns were voice acted either. It almost takes you out of the story. There were some really great scenes in the Mag'har scenario that would have benefited from voice acting.

Like, the ending where Geya'rah pledges her people to the Horde and says "Honor is EVERYTHING to us, Warchief" had so much emotional weight attached to it because of how the actor said the line. Smh.

I feel like swtor and bioware in general have just spoiled me, like if something's not voice acted it just takes me right out of the story because I have to read the text.
10/10/2018 10:44 PMPosted by Hremly
A man who dosen't want to look up to everyone they talk to.
10/10/2018 10:47 PMPosted by Momimfotm
That is pretty disappointing. Neither of the war campaigns were voice acted either. It almost takes you out of the story. There were some really great scenes in the Mag'har scenario that would have benefited from voice acting.

Like, the ending where Geya'rah pledges her people to the Horde and says "Honor is EVERYTHING to us, Warchief" had so much emotional weight attached to it because of how the actor said the line. Smh.

I feel like swtor and bioware in general have just spoiled me, like if something's not voice acted it just takes me right out of the story because I have to read the text.

That, or Hellscream screaming FOR THE HORDE, FOR DRAENOR before going full 1vsAlltheDraeneiArmy with Lancestros.
Bump.
10/11/2018 09:26 AMPosted by Kholgra
Bump.

blood elf master race

Men who wanted to be Horde paladins the day BC launched
10/10/2018 10:50 PMPosted by Hylianlich
A man who dosen't want to look up to everyone they talk to.

Easy fix, just have to cut you down to eye level.