374 Paladin LF M Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hey Yall,

Currently 2/8M Looking to progress I can play all 3 specs but do prefer Ret. I have previous Cutting Edge Experience

I have logs for all 3 specs

Prot: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/35414116#spec=Protection&difficulty=4

Ret: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/35414116#spec=Retribution&difficulty=4

Holy: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/35414116#spec=Holy&metric=hps&difficulty=4

Message me Info about your Guild!
Binari#1681
Hi there, Terrible Gamers – Bleeding Hollow [H] are recruiting a Ret Pally to balance out our Mythic roster! We raid progression 2 nights/week 7:30-10:30 EST with an optional/trial Heroic run Tuesday. We are currently 8/8H and 2/8M after being late to the party. We downed Mythic Taloc in 6 pulls and Mythic Mother in 9. Our goal is to have a healthy mix of 25 players to plug in/rotate on a per boss/performance basis while also covering absences. (Currently 60% into Zek on one night of progression)

Here is our recruitment thread for more info:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769048960

Contact me through Btag: Musclebadger#1829 or join our discord https://discord.gg/bdPVHh5 to ask any questions you may have! I look forward to meeting you.
Hey there! Hi There! You sound like you'd be a potential good fit for our raid team. Were a CE Alliance guild on Sargeras-US. Our raid times are Wed/Thurs/Sun 9-12 EST (8-11 server time) and our current progression is 3/8 mythic. Check us out on wow progress and if interested send in an application on our discord! You can find our Zek kill on our wow prog if you want to check it out as well. Were a friendly community who helps each other, were highly competitive in M+ and have some of the highest ranked players on Sargeras.

wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/sargeras/Unscuffed
application discord: https://discord.gg/eRUkWA5
<Despair> is looking for your class for Uldir! We are ready to welcome you with open arms into our family. Our Guild formed back in 2007, and we took a brief break but came during Legion and hit the raiding content hard! We also enjoy doing Mythic+, Random BG's, arena's, and RBG's if that's something you're into when we're not killing Mythic bosses! During last expansion we ended 10/11 M with sub 30% pulls on M Argus, and ended server 2nd. This expansion we are aiming to full clear mythic and take server first. We are horde on the server Frostwolf.

Current Progression: We are currently 8/8N, 8/8H 2/8M and killed M Taloc day one

Raid Schedule: Tuesday & Thursday 8:00PM-11:00PM EST Optional farm runs Sunday 8:00-11:00PM EST

Feast and flask will normally be provided but we'd advise you bringing your own just in case, pots as well.

Required Addons: Weak Auras, DBM, Angry Assignments

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/236187

Recruitment Officer: Exkay#11283. Healing Recruiter: Hollisterr#1659. Thank you for your time, and we look forward to hearing from you!
RAID SCHEDULE:

Tuesday/Thursday,7:30-11:30 PM PST
Optional Alt raid Sunday 8:30 PM PST

Server: Bladefist/Kul'Tiras

Faction: Horde

Current progression: 2/8M Uldir
WHO IS INSURGENCY?
Insurgency has been around as a raiding guild for over 8 years. We offer the consistency and continuity that many of today's guilds simply cannot offer. More importantly, we are a guild that believes personal progression, determination, and friendliness will help pave the way to better performance while progressing. Unlike many guilds, we will give you every opportunity to learn and grow in our guild -- you will have opportunities to correct your mistakes.

While gear is unquestionably important, we recognize that it is not the only contributing factor in skilled raid progression. Self awareness, fight knowledge, and communication are keys when it comes to raid progression.

Exceptional applicants are always welcome to Insurgency. If you are a great player looking to transfer here or play with a guild that gets things done, it is extremely likely we will take you and give you a chance regardless of your spec, class, or role.

You can get in contact with me on either Bnet or Discord.
Bnet - Raw#1926
Discord - Raw#0085

We are confident that you'll find a home here in Insurgency.
<Salt Factory> 8/8H 4/8M

=================================
ABOUT US:

<Salt Factory> is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.
While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild.

=================================

What you can expect from us :

> Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
> Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
> A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

> Reliability
> Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
> Ability to adapt quickly
> Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
> Genuine commitment
> Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

===================================
RAID TIMES:
3day/3hr a week
Tues - Thursday, 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (current & during content) :

T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
T19 - US#96
T18 - US#165
T17 - US#119
T16 - US#136
T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : https://goo.gl/forms/ZpBsYcgG3tYhqoHy1

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!
Officer Battle Tags : Kisshot#1230, Forever#1947, or Jogreyr#1608
Hey there! (lol at the name btw)

Looking up your logs I can say we would honestly trial you this coming week as long as personality seems like a good fit.

We'd be happy to have you as ret as mainspec, you wouldn't have to heal or tank often at all, save for rare occasions if you'd be willing to step up to help the team.

We raid Tues/Weds 8pm-11pm PST (10pm-1am CST). 6 hours only a week for the mythic team!

We are currently 3/8 Mythic Uldir and 8/8 Heroic Uldir.

Very interested in hearing from you. I'll add your btag as well (but getting ready to head out at the moment so will have to speak tomorrow)

Below is a bit more about the guild

Raidsense is a guild with a corresponding community that is aiming to provide two things: 1) A stable, consistent, low time commitment cutting edge mythic team and 2) A welcoming, friendly, non toxic learning environment for newer raiders as well.

To accomplish those two goals we have two teams. A Mythic team, where expectations are higher and recruitment is more selective. We also have a team that exclusively runs Normal and Heroic content that is open to all who want to join to raid with it for learning purposes.

Mythic Information:

Current Progression:

3/8 Mythic
8/8 Heroic

Current Recruitment

Tanks:

1 Tank (Low) Any class will be considered
(Awesome if you can play multiple tanks!)

Healers:

1 Restoration Shaman (Low)
1 Mistweaver Monk (Low)

DPS:

2 Warlocks (High)
1 DPS Warrior (High)
1 Mage (Medium)
1 BM Hunter (Low)
1 Retribution Paladin (Low)
1 Rogue (Low)

Exceptional Applicants will always be considered. Our spots are competitive, if you believe you are a great fit for the guild, do not hesitate to apply regardless of class needs.

Contacts:

Balto#1148 for Balto.
Stumcro#1155 for Keimoo

www.raidsense.com

Raid Schedule:

Tues/Weds 8pm-11pm PST. (11pm-2am EST)

Goals:

Cutting Edge (mythic cleared) before the next tier.

Expectations:

Quick learning curve, strong DPS/HPS output while performing mechanics, good attitude, reliable. We only raid two nights, you should be able to maintain near 100% most months.

We understand things happen from time to time, but with only 6 hours of raid, you should be able to dedicate that time with little issue if you're wanting a core spot on this team.

Leadership Information:

I've has been raiding at a fairly high level since Burning Crusade, with a strong presence in WoD/Legion where I lead <Champion> on US-Proudmoore into the top 50 US ranking territory, peaking at a US 17 finish for Mythic Emerald Nightmare. Other notable finishes include US 53 Mythic Guldan and US 67 Mythic Archimonde.

I tried to launch Raidsense previously when running <Champion> but the commitment required for both making Raidsense a success while keeping a competitive raid team successful was bit much. So I've decided to scale back heavily on the competitive aspect and focus on building the community I've been wanting to for a while.

Keimoo started raiding competitively in Legion, quickly climbing the raiding ranks. Starting fresh in the expansion, working his way up to Champion towards the end of Nighthold, and eventually finding his way to Vision for Antorus, where they finished US 13th. He has proven he knows how to quickly pick up the game and play it at a very high level. He is the co-founder of Raidsense.
keepem coming
<Faceroll> on Arthas [H] is a 2-day weekend raiding guild thats looking for individuals who're interested in pushing Mythic raid content while still enjoying our time. We're looking for any roles and so long as you can play you're spec competently you're welcome here! We urge anyone who is interested to add our BTags and talk! You can also drop an application on our website! https://faceroll.org/

About The Guild
We've been around since Cataclysm and have cleared several hard-mode raids durring current content. Our goal is to push as far as we can while surrounding ourselves with players who we enjoy the company of. Our leaders have experience with US Top 100 raiding.

Raid Schedule
  • Friday : 10pm - 1:30am EST
  • Saturday : 10pm - 1:30am EST

Current Progression
Uldir
  • Normal: 8/8
  • Heroic: 7/8
  • Mythic: 0/8

Current Needs
  • DPS - [HIGH] Ranged Preferred
  • Healer - [LOW] Resto Shaman, Holy Paladin, Or Disc/Holy Priest Preferred! Competent DPS OS is a plus.

Contact
Sounds like something you're interested in? Feel free to add any of our officers and we'll chat. No realm transfer is required until we're in Mythic content.

• Healofsteel[Guild / Raid Leader] - Sauron#1367
  • Alzar[Guild Co-Leader] - Alzar#11256
  • Blackstool[Guild Co-Leader] - Blackstool#1408

--------------------------------------------

Also check out our website and submit an app today!
Website - https://faceroll.org
boop
Hey, we are <Anomaly> - US-Mal'Ganis, a 2 day (Sun/mon 10pm-1am CST) late night CUTTING EDGE mythic raiding guild. We are currently 2/8(3% on Zek), looking to fill core spots. We are looking for someone who is competitive and has a drive and work-ethic that will produce great results.

After reading your post, would be happy to be able to speak with you more on your plans in recruiting and what you are looking for, and how you could help our team progress through mythic..

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769487047#1

If you find this interesting and want to know more, please reach out to me on Bnet @ Jaydee#1574 , look forward to speaking with you.
tothetop
upupanaway
Hey Trinari, I would love to get to chat with you about a potential raid spot for you in my guild, <Small Indie Company>
I see you are proficient in all three specs on your class and think you would make a great fit for our guild.

Here is our info,

<Small Indie Company> is a Mal'ganis Horde based guild recruiting more remarkable raiders for our mythic progression team. We are a newer guild that is progressing through content quickly. We are building this team for BFA and beyond and are very dedicated to making a fun environment while ensuring that we clear content at a reasonable pace. Our current progression is 2/8 M and 8/8 H.

Recruitment:
Healers, H Pally, R Druid, R Shaman.
RDPS and a few M DPS

Also interested in a few Tanks with flexibility on dps as well.

Raid Times:
Tues/Wedn 9-12 EST is Mythic progression.
Thurs is optional heroic farm night.
Raid invites go out 15 minutes early and attendance is taken.

Expectations:

Show up to raid on time.
Be prepared with your own consumables, enchants, and gems.

Research the fights

Due to raiding only two nights a week, you will be expected to gear yourself outside of raid as well, via high mythic plus runs and any other of the multiple resources.

Bnet- Oreo#12288

Discord- Oreo#0607
Hey there! I'm from Massacre on Turalyon and we're currently looking for a tank. If you decide you prefer prot, let me know! We're 3/8M and raid Tues/Wed/Thurs 8:30-12EST. Outside of raid we're social with alts, m+, other games, and music in discord. I'll link you our recruitment post and if you're interested hit me up! (discord @kara#8566 or btag kara#1715)
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20768897058#post-1
<Tired>
US-Stormrage

One of the few truly 6 hour a week 2 day a week mythic raiding guilds. We are looking for a few more players to strengthen our roster. Our focus is completing as much end-game content possible with a manageable 6/hr a week schedule.

Schedule: Wednesday & Thursday from 8PM-11PM EST

Most of us who have been playing this game since Vanilla/BC and can't quit playing. However we have gotten older, and more responsibilities have our game time suffering. If you are looking for a friendly, enthusiastic , mature environment to complete end-game content in a timely fashion then <Tired> is the place for you.

We are looking for individuals who can work together, leave their egos at the door and use their skills to better our guild. We are looking for members who can communicate, research, and prepare for raiding. We do not require alts.

Progress:
Uldir: 3/8M, 8/8H

What we can offer you:
- Stable and very experienced leadership along with a positive raiding environment, free of drama and cliques.
- Mythic raids and Mythic plus dungeons.
- All raiders and officers are open to constructive criticism.
- An environment of not always having countless hours to play, but with the time we manage to have, compete with those who do.
- Raid day repairs, cauldrons for flask, vantus runes , and feasts.
- Additional games, many of us also play Hearthstone, Diablo, Counterstrike, League of Legends, Fortnite, Pubg, Heros of the Storm, etc.

What this guild is looking for:
- We're looking for somebody that has a friendly helping attitude.
- Someone that strives to be the best that they can be, is diligent about reviewing logs during and after raids to see where they can improve.
- Someone who's very passionate about raiding and who rarely misses or is late to raids.

If you are interested in joining us, add Lightz#1210 battletag

Please fill out our application at..

https://www.tiredguild.com/
Hey hey!
Sorry we arent on your server! <That Song from Top Gun> is a horde based heroic raiding guild on Tich. we are most definitely not a pg-13 guild. Nightly shenanigans and weekend debauchery is a must! Most of us have been raiding since vanilla. We are currently recruiting for all roles. We run nightly m+ and cause asshattery in bgs. Even LFR if you are into that sort of punishment. If you all wanted to set up an RBG team, that would be a double bonus.
Currently 5/8h and looking to push into Mythic. We raid on Sat from 6-9pm (pst) and sunday from 4-7pm (pst). 

Any questions? message me!! I take time to respond to any and all questions.
Thanks for taking the time to consider us! 
Bnet SoxyPants#1733
Discord Soxy#0787
thatsongfromtopgun.enjin.com
Hey Trinari, id love to talk to you and get you in for a trial. Let me know if youre interested. Message me on btag.

Lethargic is looking for friendly committed players who want to progress efficiently and achieve Cutting Edge each tier in a timely manner. We are interested in prepared players who excel in their role and put the time in to improve gameplay.

Server: Area 52
Faction: Horde
Raid Days/Times: Tues/Wed/Sun @ 9-12 EST (Heroic Tues Sales during the beginning and end of tier)
Cleared: ABT: 11/11M, Uldir: 3/8M

Recruitment
Contacts: Harshif#1253, Grackyus#1409, AnnaFinch#1457, jollegreen#1841 (Healing Officer)
Wowprogress: (Old guild name) https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kel-thuzad/Cloud+IX
Needs:
Healers: Shaman
RDPS: Mage, Elem Shaman, Hunter, Boomy, Lock
[H] <Snowfall> is a guild of former top 20 US raiders on the server Illidan. We are currently recruiting for Uldir Mythic Progression.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - 7:30pm to 11pm CST (Illidan Server Time)

About Us: The leadership of Snowfall are all raiders who have been playing since Vanilla and have raided at the top level during multiple expansions. The leadership core has been raiding together since Cataclysm and late WoD respectively.

Our Recruitment post and Application are linked below for more information.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765058364

https://goo.gl/forms/RyYsGFdvUeoYXSUH2

If you have any questions or concerns, below are the BattleTags of our officer core.

Snow#1374 - Guild Master
Gallien#1926 - Raid Lead, Healing Lead
Razorback#1384 - Officer
General

Friendly guild looking to recruit solid people for any of our weekly activities. We strive for a variety of events towards all aspects of WoW. We're located on the Daggerspine/Bonechewer/Aegwynn/Hakkar/Gurubashi server group.

Current Recruitment Needs:

Progression Raid:

++Range DPS++ - Specifically Warlock

++Melee DPS++ - Rogue, Warrior, Demon Hunter, Monk, Enhancement Shaman, Paladin

++Heals++ - Holy/Disc Priest, Resto Druid, Resto Shaman

Progression Raiding Schedule:

Tuesday - 8 PM - 11 PM (CST)

Wednesday - 8 PM - 11 PM (CST)

Currently, we are 7/8H in Uldir. We're stepping into mythic next week.

Alt. Raiding Schedule:

Saturday - 8 PM - 11 PM (CST)

Mythic+:

Run daily by a number of guild members. Team atmosphere aiding guild members get their weekly cache. Many of us are interested in pushing higher keys.

If you are interested in joining please contact Thestalos#1266. Thank you.