374 2/8M Hunter LF guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello,

As the title to this thread suggests, I am a 374 equipped, 2/8M hunter with experience on Vectis to ~40%.

I am looking for a guild that raids between 8-11:30pm EST, either two or three nights preferred.

My logs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/malganis/chkclappr#

Battle.net: cheekclapper#11371
Hello. <Drow> 8/8H 2/8M is an Alliance guild on the Doomhammer realm. We're a long standing PVE raiding guild since vanilla WoW with numerous top 20 US kills under our belts. Our aim is to provide a good team environment and kill bosses while doing so.

Our raid schedule is Tues.- Wed. 6:30 PM-9:30 PM PST

We are currently recruiting DPS for BFA and beyond.

You can also contact me via my battle tag: Anticlergy#1303.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.
<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 3/8M, 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin and 1 non holy paladin healer, 1 ranged dps. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes. We also recruit normal and heroic only players for our normal and heroic raids.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [in progress] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We are a cutting edge raid guild.

Raid Schedule: Currently we mythic raid Sat/Sun 3:30 central-7:30 central pm. heroic raid tuesday for mythic team (8 30 pm to 11 pm central), heroic raid wed for heroic raider team (8 30 pm to 11 pm central) , mythic farm boss clear thurs (8 30 pm to 11 pm central). We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is required for our mythic raiders.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren't just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you're interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla
Tues/Weds 5:45pm-8:30pm PST Hyjal

DatDotDoe#1270

My spam post for more info:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766566525#1

M+ spam post:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769747180
<The Journeymen> (A - Stormrage) is looking for new players to join our team! Founded in 2006, the goal of The Journeymen has always been to create an environment that feels like a home within WoW, a place for our members to achieve their goals while also having fun! We have always viewed the guild and raid success objectively: It is a result of good team work rather than individual performance. Whether you're a seasoned veteran or just starting to dip your toes into the mythic scene, we're always looking for skilled players to join our roster!

Currently 4/8M Uldir, we raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 8PM - 11PM EST. Currently we engage in a lot of activity throughout the week - such as mythic dungeons, alt raids, and different styles of carry groups for gold!

We offer a very stable and active roster, experienced leadership, and a great environment. We here at The Journeymen are a skilled group and want more skilled people to play with! Players who would be a good fit for us would most likely exhibit the following qualities:

- Wants a long-term home
- Enjoys playing with the guild outside of raid times
- Has a desire for the team's success over their own personal success
- Researches their class and spec and strives to be the best player they can be
- Is open minded to suggestions and is accepting of constructive criticism
- Wants to have an enjoyable time playing the game!

We are currently most interested the following classes/specs for raiding, however we are always looking for quality players regardless of role and encourage anyone to apply:

Resto Druid
Mistweaver Monk
Resto Shaman
All exceptional Range DPS

You can find our application here:
Stormragejourneymen.com

You can reach us at Stall#1624 or Norelco#1761
Hope to talk to you soon!
[H[ {Endeavor} Needing to fill spots for our raid team and looking for players that want to progress through heroic raiding and move in to mythic. We are also looking for individuals that like to push mythic plus dungeon keys. If Interested in joining please contact:
Battle.Net - dequan#1936, Shmeagol#11794
Discord - natedigs#7851, Shmeagol#3307

Server: Hyjal - US
Faction: Horde

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday - 8pm to 11pm pacific time

Tanks:
Full - But we are willing to open a spot for exceptional tanks.

Healers:
-Holy/Disc Priest
-Mistweaver Monk
-Resto Shaman
-Resto Druid

DPS:
-Arms Warrior
-Rogue
-Warlock
Unbroken - Sargeras is a two day a week mythic raiding guild. Currently 2/8M. We raid Tues/Thurs 6-9 EST. Battlenet Lojick#1985 for more info
<Raw> - Area 52 (H) - 2day/week Mythic Progression Raid team.

TLDR;

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Raw (you'll find all of our recruitment needs here.)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

LEGION PROGRESSION:
Emerald Nightmare -- 7/7H 5/7M
Trial of Valor -- 3/3H (no mythic progression here, we were focused on EN at the time)
Nighthold -- 10/10H 8/10M

Small guild break (transferred from Thrall (H) to Stormage (A) )

Tomb of Sargeras -- 9/9H 4/9M
Antorus, the Burning Throne - 11/11H 10/11M

BFA Pre-patch (transferred from Stormrage (A) to Area52 (H) )

CURRENT PROGRESSION:
Uldir -- 8/8H 2/8M

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

RAID TIMES:
Tuesdays: 8-11 Server (EST) Progression
Thursday: 8-11 Server (EST) Progression
Saturday: 7-9 Server (EST) Optional Farm (Normal/Heroic)

RECRUITMENT MISSION STATEMENT:
We are currently looking for people that can commit to all raid days. We are interested in players that will show up prepared, focused, and ready to kill bosses.
We understand that real life happens, but we do ask that our raiders maintain at least 90% attendance and be able to raid without frequent interruption.
We don't have a strict attendance policy, however it is important for us to keep our progression as strong as possible, which relies heavily on raid wide attendance. We only raid two days a week for 6 hours total, so it's imperative that we are all prompt and focused for raid.

RECRUITMENT NEEDS:

At the current moment we are seeking any spec Warlock, Mage, Hunter, and a WW Monk. As always, we will are interested in ANY competitive/mythic oriented raiders despite spec/role. We're happy to talk to anyone interested.

Prefer:
Ranged -- MM/BM Hunter / Mage / Warlock!
Melee -- Arms War / Surv Hunter / WW Monk

MYTHIC+:

For our 20m roster we have four 5m mythic+ teams that do one max level key a week. These teams are made up randomly and will be mixed up every two weeks. This system allows for us to make sure that our raiders are staying up to date with gear/Azerite, and it also helps build chemistry within the core. These are 100% MANDATORY and will be conducted after raid on raid days. Same attendance requirements as raid days.

EXPECTATIONS:
We expect all raiders to come to raids prepared. This means:
- Having the correct gems and enchants.
- Class knowledge.
- Raid preparation.

We only raid 6 hours a week, so it is important to us that we don't waste time. All underpreforming players, regardless of rank or class, will be benched until performance can be brought up to par for the current content. We are not interested in carrying anyone, and if you cannot perform raid mechanics, then we are not the guild for you. Flask and food is something that the guild will eventually be supplying. With prices and demand here on A52, it's been tough getting those donations. We do try our best to take care of our guild members when it comes to raid mats, this is primarily done through donations. One team one dream.. we all have to donate a little to help the team as a whole. Our guild is a small community and we all pitch in to get things done.

LOOT SYSTEM:
Not a lot to this really. Personal loot is Personal loot. At this current time we have no structured system for non-upgrades. You're welcome to pass loot, but we will not concern ourselves with it. Our focus is killing bosses.. everyone will end up getting everything they want... eventually :P

PRIMARY CONTACT:
Raid Leader - Fwansis (CrispyD#1823)
Officer - Fruitcake (Fruit#11335)
GM - Beanboss (funny story :P )
Recruitment Officer - Mönty (moooooonty#1899)

Anyone listed can answer any further questions you may have pertaining to the guild as well as conduct your interview in our guild discord.
Twelve Step Program> rated 10/10 by IGN and winner of multiple guild of the year awards is currently recruiting for a core position in our mythic raiding team. We are currently 2/8M, 8/8H and looking to round out our roster with a few exceptional players. Most of our core is comprised of long time friends, and we are looking for more to join us. The guild was formed just before the launch of Mists of Pandaria, and we have full cleared every raid as a guild since then. We are sponsored by Captain Crunch.

Current Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8PM-11PM ST (9PM-12AM EST)

Currently recruiting (HIGH PRIORITY):

RDPS (Boomkin/Lock/Hunters/Ele Shaman preferred)

All DPS recruitment is open right now, so even if your class is not listed above you will likely still be considered. If you have a healing offspec that you are comfortable playing, that is a huge bonus. Speak to an officer in game!

Recruitment for any other roles is pretty much closed due to the strict 20 man requirement in mythic. We don't recruit for benched positions. If your class is not listed here and you are interested in a casual/heroic only opening, feel free to message me.

Requirements:
-Some prior raiding experience
-Working headset/mic if you want to actually enjoy your time with us. Half the fun of raiding with us are the shenanigans that go on in discord.
-Ability to make raid times. Obviously things come up, everyone misses a raid once and a while, but we expect all of our raiders to show up every raid night.
-360 ilvl and 20+ Heart of Azeroth levels preferred

Our goal with this guild is to have fun, while downing bosses at a respectable pace. We look forward to every raid night, and so should you! Hit us up in game on battle net (Aburnman#1533, Giingur#1564, Ahboo#1573, JonB#1490) for more info or check out our non-existent website that maybe one day ill create if i actually feel like it but i probably won't so i guess this is where this ends thanks for reading join the guild thx.
We're interested and I think you'd be a great fit! Add one of us and let's talk. I’m best reached via Discord.

Contacts
Muk // Btag: Pro#1435 // Discord: Muk#3230
Kuryso // Btag: Keoke#1367 // Discord: Keoke#5039
Minimandruid // Btag: Minimanlow#9481 // Discord: Minimanlow#9481
raid schedule: Tues/Sun 6pm – 9pm MST
more info: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766646572
We're definitely interest to have you.

Raid times are 7-10pm eastern. Currently have a really strong core, just looking to even out our raid team.

Btag: KingFlynn#1518
[Horde] Iliterit-Hyjal is a progressive minded guild aiming towards clearing high end content in a fashionable amount of time while maintaining an enjoyable community in a positive raiding atmosphere.

Lead by experienced past Mythic raiders hoping to create a guild that strives for greatness and one that will become a staple as a raiding guild. We are not interested in being world 1st but at least would like to be competitive within our realm. Aiming to go as high as we can against these other wonderful guilds.
Our schedule is not very demanding only raiding 9 hours a week, but we do expect forward progress in some form each and every night of raid.

Current BFA progress:
Uldir: 1/8M 7/8H 8/8N

Raid times: TUES/WED/THURS 8:30pm-11:30pm Eastern Standard Time

Please refer to the WoW Progress link for full guild information.
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/Iliterit

If interested in joining/ would like to ask any questions, contact:
GM/RL: Manteca/Axiel- Bnet: PolarBear#1688 Discord- Axiel(Invic)#2243
Banker/s: Potstixer- Bnet: Stickycow#1390
Recruiter: Ashelymae – Bnet: xCH4SE#1730 Discord: xCH4SE#1110
Hi there, <Nothing Personal> is looking for skilled players such as yourself. Below is a link to our recruitment post, please don't hesitate to contact any of us if you are interested in joining or if you have any additional questions!

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769536875
<Assimilation> is a semi-hardcore raiding team on Illidan-US. We are currently recruiting dedicated and active players to bolster our raid team! We are seeking vocal players who want to make an impact in mythic raiding while remaining competitive in the server ranks. Prior experience in mythic raiding is required along with a try-hard attitude. All exceptional players are encouraged to reach out! Discord is required. No casuals accepted. Please visit our website for more info or reach out to one of our officers listed below.

- High Demand DPS Class Openings:
BM/MM Hunter
Ele Shaman
WW Monk
Warlock
Ret Pally
Balance Druid
Mage
DK

- High Demand Healer Class Openings:
MW Monk
Holy Pally

- High Demand OT Openings:
Guardian Druid
Brewmaster Monk
Prot Pally
Veng DH

- Warcraftlogs history is required.
- Item level requirement: 355+ with 22+ neck traits.

Current Guild Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/assimilation
We are currently 1/8M 8/8H.

You can apply at: https://assimilationwow.enjin.com/ under the Guild Application section.

- Raid times: Tuesday/Thursday 7-10 PM PST (9-12PM server).

- Battle Tag Contact Info:
Officer - Legendary#1428
GM - Zedorno#1340
I am a Cutting Edge Raider in ABT and GM to newly reformed <Pirate Chat>. We are currently 2/8 mythic Uldir! I am aiming to make a guild with strong and active players. My goal as GM is to make a semi-hardcore group of raiders looking to get progression done while still maintaining a awesome atmosphere. We are looking for members that will stick with us for the long haul of BFA. Currently we are looking for solid players to bolster our ranks with Ranged DPS and a solid Resto shaman. However we are looking for all exceptional players to push high keys in mythic plus, bench and possible core spots!!

Our guild consists of older college students and working adults. We are understanding that real life is more important than WoW/raid, however we would expect you to commit to our raid schedule if you join. Furthermore, we will also be supplying our raiders with; repairs, food, flask, enchants, gems and potions. Mythic plus will be another part of our guild, I run keys all the time and like the challenge they bring. I will be encouraging others to push keys with me and sell keys for gold. Also communication is mandatory during raids which means coms are required no exceptions. Overall, if you are looking for a solid and active raiding guild with a mind set of getting cutting edge for each raid tier in BFA then add NyteBlayde69#1643 or my officers Trogdor#1234 and SuperSmashy#1197 on Battle.net for further details.

Realm: Stormrage Alliance
Raid times: Monday- optional alt run/ Tuesday and Thursday Progression/ 10PM-1AM E.S.T. (7-10pm P.S.T.)
Iconic –Sargeras-Alliance

About Us:
We are a group of mythic end game players who have played with each other off and on since MoP, most of us are cutting edge players. During Legion we went our own ways and decided for BFA we would form back up to make a guild to be reckoned with. Our goals for BFA are simple, obtaining Cutting Edge while pushing to be one of the top server guilds, while maintaining the atmosphere that is more relaxing than hardcore. Once raiding for the tier is over we will be offering carries to help fund us for the next tier. I expect my raiders to be of the same mindset as I am in this. Outside of raid we will be pushing keys,war-fronts,and offering carries of these also.

What I Expect From Raiders:
I expect the same from my raiders as I do myself. Show up on time before raid and be prepared. By this I mean have a good understanding of the fights. This means watch videos or strats posted in discord and/or guild website. If you have questions ask ahead of time. Have your character(s) fully gemmed and enchanted. Have food/flask/pots/runes to last you throughout the raid night. Have close to 100% raid attendance, if you cant make a night post at least a day ahead of time in proper forum or discord channel. On attitude aspect, I would expect people to have a mature attitude towards each other and the guild. This means toxic players will not be tolerated. We are here to help each other become better players and as a single unit.

Raid Days/ Times:
Raid days will be T/W/Th with the exception for the first two weeks of each teir where 1 day will be added.This is to ensure we get full clears for both norm and heroic.
Time: 830-1130pm cst (server time)

Character(s) Requirements:
Your main should be 345-350ilvl for heroic and 365+ for mythic 20+ap for heroic and 23+ap for mythic. Fully gemmed,enchanted with proper stat priorties.

Loot:
With the changes on Blizzards end where loot will only be personal, depending on how this goes, it will be traded and handled via loot council. If this is the case we will require all raiders including myself to make a spreadsheet with their BiS and location of items to be able to better handle fairness.

ADDON REQUIRED:
RC-Lootcouncil, Angry Assignments,Exsorus Raid Tools, WeakAuras2, Deadly Boss Mods/BigWigs

Uldir Progress
8/8N
8/8H
2/8M

Recruitment Needs:
Tanks: Closed
Melee DPS :Dk(med)
Ranged DPS: Open (High)
Heals: priest(disc)/pally (low)

Contact Info:
Btag- Xcirus#1428 (cerinety, Gm)
Disc ID- Cerinity#1162
Hey there. I'm an officer in <Reformed> on Zul'jin, we're looking to add a few DPS to our roster. We are 4/8m and raid Tu/We/Th 8 - 11 EST. Check out our recruiting page here, and put in an app or contact an officer!

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762107479#1
Hey there, this is Lana with <Business Class> on Sargeras. We're looking to add to the roster with a few more great people. We are especially interested in a hunter right now and I think you could be a great fit for us! I'm not going to waste your time with a page of guild spam but just give you the basics:

Progression: 4/8 Mythic, 8/8 Heroic
Server: Sargeras - Alliance
Raid: Tue/W/Thur at 8:00-11:30 pm EST
Tenure: On Sargeras since mid SoO (so we're not going anywhere)
Loot: We're embracing personal loot and wont require you to change specs or give up loot you win.
Application Discord: https://discord.gg/MY3Z2Cr
Me: Btag: Aurora#12172 / Discord ID: Lana#2830

In addition to main raid, we do weekly alt runs, sales runs (both raids and M+) where 90% of the gold goes to the carriers, push M+ and other fun guild events. I hope you'll check us out! We're a pretty cool bunch of people, though im fairly biased!

If interested, please apply by joining our app discord server and following the instructions there (shown above). You'll find it to be a very simple and short app, and should only take a couple minutes of your time. Feel free to also reach out to me with any questions!
Horde
US - Thrall

<Redacted> 3/8M

About Us:
Redacted was created by people who have a history of Cutting Edge experience and are looking to get back into raiding in BFA. We are seeking more players who would like to push for Cutting Edge in BFA. Our GM has raid lead since Vanilla in a number of guilds and looks to continue in Redacted. We enjoy doing things outside of game and hope to add more members.

Raid Schedule:
Friday and Saturday, 9pm - 1am EST

Needs:
LF DPS

Application Link: https://goo.gl/forms/jueIncvMv01yrxgJ2

Contact
AcidTongue#1900
Naturalight#1420
If you have any questions or concerns
<Fallen Empire>
Horde - Thunderhorn

Fallen Empire has been a long standing guild on Thunderhorn for years now going back to Mists. We have always strived on doing our best through a 6 hour raid week, and currently are 139th in the US for 2 night raid teams. Its tight knit community with a great social atmosphere, and the drive for excellence come raid nights.

We are currently 3/8M 8/8H and we raid Tues/Wed 8-11pm CST. We ask for 90% attendance to these nights.

Required Addons - DBM/BigWigs | Weak Auras | Angry Assignments

We ask players bring their A game to raid, always be prepared and cooperative, always be doing your job, and most importantly have fun.

Currently in the Market for Hunters|Warlocks|Rogue|Arms Warrior|Disc Priest

If I did not list your class, please don't hesitate to contact me. We are always recruiting more people. If you have the skill, and the competency to raid at a high level we will gladly bring you in.

Feel free to message on BNet or Discord if you would like to chat and discuss a possible posistion. I look forward to hearing from you! Paid Transfers with Commitment!!

-MikeHoncho#11985 [BNet] -Gurbzy#8892 [Discord] You may need to Add as friend.