Make pandas a legacy race

General Discussion
1 2 3 6 Next
Since the pandas have been such a small part of the warcrafts game, i think it has been a little out of proportion giving them a full expansion, a huge continent and prescense on both faction, my proposal to remove this large ammount of immersion ruining pandas? delete the posibility to create new one's, let live the existing ones. i believe this would be an amazing way to make pandaren a little bit cool, making them something rare, a legacy race that can't be created anymore

it is good to dream isn't it?
no
no
No.
10/11/2018 01:32 PMPosted by Jubearlee
no
Legacy April Fool's Joke.
The stupid is strong in this one.
Tell me about the other things you think about, I'd love to know more about someone so mindbogglingly wrong
i got on my panda to tell you no twice because it's such a bad idea
I wouldn't hate this if it happened but I wouldn't support doing it. I know there are people out there that like them so, it is silly to try and impose my likes or dislikes on them.
By the same argument we should elminate the ability to create new Death Knights or Demon Hunters...
no
I’m probably the first one to disagree with you here; but even then I have to fight the current and say no.
Lets make this thread a legacy thread.

As in we just leave it behind to be forgotten.
I think they should remove pandas
hey, i'm proposing to let live existing ones, so they might be a little bit cool when u see one, damn u panda lovers

10/11/2018 01:38 PMPosted by Kiblee
i got on my panda to tell you no twice because it's such a bad idea

HAHA

10/11/2018 01:37 PMPosted by Haunker
Tell me about the other things you think about, I'd love to know more about someone so mindbogglingly wrong

what is wrong about having an oppinion?
no
10/11/2018 01:40 PMPosted by Hôtness

i hope you choke on an egg roll you toothpick elf

i mean om nom nom
10/11/2018 01:40 PMPosted by Hôtness

don't be so rude, some people like their pandas, i say let them keep em, and remove the possibility to have any new one :D

10/11/2018 01:38 PMPosted by Actasanc
By the same argument we should elminate the ability to create new Death Knights or Demon Hunters...

they don't ruin the esthetic of the world
10/11/2018 01:30 PMPosted by Gordrimm
Since the pandas have been such a small part of the warcrafts game, i think it has been a little out of proportion giving them a full expansion, a huge continent and prescense on both faction, my proposal to remove this large ammount of immersion ruining pandas? delete the posibility to create new one's, let live the existing ones. i believe this would be an amazing way to make pandaren a little bit cool, making them something rare, a legacy race that can't be created anymore

it is good to dream isn't it?

I'd be more in favor for races like dwarves going the way of Squats in WH40K. Not every fantasy world has to have short grumpy guys that are good at digging into mountains. Snow White covered that pretty well 80 years ago and Tolkien pretty much said all there is about them. Time to move on... lol