Guild Recruitment
Hi Limerum - We have a starting spot available for a very strong warlock. 4/8M about to down fetid.

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 4/8M, 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 dps with tank offspec. 1 holy paladin and 1 non holy paladin healer, 1 ranged dps. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes. We also recruit normal and heroic only players for our normal and heroic raids.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [in progress] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We are a cutting edge raid guild.

Raid Schedule: Currently we mythic raid Sat/Sun 3:30 central-7:30 central pm. heroic raid tuesday for mythic team (8 30 pm to 11 pm central), heroic raid wed for heroic raider team (8 30 pm to 11 pm central) , mythic farm boss clear thurs (8 30 pm to 11 pm central). We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is required for our mythic raiders.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren't just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you're interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla
Hi there!

We would love your lock :)

<Memers and Dreamers> is looking for new players to join our team! Founded in 2016 and reformed in 2018, the goal of Memers and Dreamers has always been to create an environment that feels like a home within WoW, a place for our members to achieve their goals while also having fun! We have always viewed the guild and raid success objectively: It is a result of good team work rather than individual performance. Whether you're a seasoned veteran or just starting to dip your toes into the mythic scene, we're always looking for skilled players to join our roster!

Currently 3/8M Uldir, we raid Tuesdays and Thursday from 830PM - 1130PM EST. Currently we engage in a lot of activity throughout the week - such as mythic+ , alt raids, Arenas, and groups to sell carries for gold.

We offer an active roster and a great environment for those looking to enjoy the game while they progess. We here at Memers and Dreamers are a skilled group and want more skilled people to play with! Players who would be a good fit for us would most likely exhibit the following qualities:

- Wants a long-term home
- Enjoys playing with the guild outside of raid times
- Has a desire for the team's success over their own personal success
- Researches their class and spec and strives to be the best player they can be
- Is open minded to suggestions and is accepting of constructive criticism
- Wants to have an enjoyable time playing the game!

We are currently most interested the following classes/specs for raiding, however we are always looking for quality players regardless of role and encourage anyone to apply:

Any exceptional Range DPS
Any Exceptional Healers

To apply; Simplye shoot me a message on Bnet or Discord and ill be happy to discuss any questions you may have!
You can reach me at alejandro#1223 (Bnet) OR Alejandro#0151 (Discord)
Hope to talk to you soon!
Bump
Legend (renamed from Synthesize) is a guild that formed up during ABT and has focused its goals for BFA around achieving a top 100 US rank. The weekday team has a former top 10 raid leader and a few former raiders from Vision & Synthesis.

Weekday: Purple Parrots: Tuesday & Wednesday 9:30pm-12:30am EST
- Optional Thursday Heroic (sales) 4/8M
- Mages, Warlocks, Hunters, Spriests, Balance druid highly desired.

Weekday: Silver Snakes: Saturday & Sunday 9:00pm-12:00am EST
- Optional Friday Heroic (sales) 4/8M
- Open recruitment for now but definitely need 1 Warlock.

We are currently accepting applications from all exceptional raiders regardless of spec or class. Feel free to apply via this link, and we'll try get back to you in a timely manner.

https://goo.gl/PGqh9r

Note: Both raid teams are 6 hours and require raiders to do some outside gearing through M+ weekly. Raiders are expected to ⭐️be prepared⭐️ and to understand the mechanics of the encounters to some degree in order to be able to execute whatever strategy that the raid leaders have set aside.

I am also available to chat on discord @ Sieara#6473 or btag @ Sieara#1968.

We were 11/11M CE last tier. (I used to recruit for Synthesis who I helped push from 129 to 48 during Legion if you need my recruiting credentials and helped get buyers to earn the guild millions in ABT sales before CE/Mounts went away). I also run the larger recruiting discord for NA & OC: https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB
Unfortunately guys I need a guild that raids later at night. Thanks for the interest anyways though!
Hey Limerum,

So this might be incredibly far fetched but we would be very interested in adding another warlock to our roster! We are Alliance, we are 3/8M working on Vectis. We raid 11:50p.m. to 3:00 a.m. EST Mon/Wed with our optional heroic/future sale runs being on Thursday.

We do keep a healthy sized roster and expect that people are willing to be rotated out.

Interested? Add me! Ladyloki#11608
Guild & Server: Gray Parses Only Faction: Alliance Realm: Stormrage
Raid Times/Days: Tues-Wed 10pm-1am EST
Current Progression: Uldir 8/8h - 3/8M
Recruitment Contacts: Mastablastah#1100, Val#1862, Kirnal#1437, Desto#12550, Raklion#1133
Wowprogress:https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Gray+Parses+Only/rating.tier21
Needs: deathknight (dd) medium
demon hunter (dd) medium
druid (balance) medium
druid (restoration) low
monk (healer) low
monk (tank) high
paladin (prot/ret) medium
priest (healer) low
rogue medium
warrior (dd) low
Still looking!
Looking for something in the realm of 11pm EST till 2 am EST. Willing to play monk or warlock!
Hello! Liege is 2/8M on Area 52 and pushing CE and we would love to push content with you on our team ^_^. We are looking for dedicated players who want to have fun but know when to be serious.

We raid Fri/Sat 10pm-2am EST

We also have non-mandatory farm nights for heroic and normal and we love pushing keys and other stuff as well :D

If you are interested and want to talk more please feel free to join our discord or message me ^_^

Btag: Syntira#1221
Discord: https://discord.gg/4SXp8Kb
See if our times work for you, I know they aren't ideal.

Hello, and Welcome to <In Æternum> on Area 52.

We raid Fri/Sat 9:30pm-12:30am est. Our Off-night for heroic is Wednesdays.

About Us:
We're a relatively new guild to Area 52. However, many of us have been playing WoW together for at least a year, with the majority together for even longer. We play daily, and partake in everything this game has to offer. The main focus of this guild is to push Mythic Raid Progression, while also pushing M+. Our leadership & player base include 11/11m raiders, as well as players from past expansion with similar records.

Currently 8/8H 3/8M

What we Offer:
- Competent Leadership
- Collaborative Environment
- Reliable & Skilled Player base
- Enjoyable and Diverse Community
- An Environment that Promotes Exceptionalism
- Endless Days & Nights of Banter filled with tales of IRL.

We are seeking focused individuals to join our raid roster. We have an inherent need for exceptional execution when it comes to mechanics and you need to possess extensive knowledge of your class, or the ability to derive needed information quickly.

What we Expect:
- Thick Skin
- Solid Communication
- Ability to Adapt & Overcome
- High Level of Raid Awareness
- Exceptional Mechanical Execution
- YOU TO HAVE FUN ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Current Openings:
Two Melee DPS
Rogue, Ret Pally, DH, DK, War
One Ranged DPS
Warlock, Moonkin

Potential Openings:
One Tank
Monk, Pally, DH

Individuals willing to distinguish themselves should always apply, even if not on the list above. We welcome Backups and/or individuals interested in focusing Mythic+ or PvP at high ratings. This includes people not being able to attend raids, as we aim to continue building our community rather than just a raid team.

We are a skill-based guild, this means, although we are all friends and have known each other for years, we want the raid to succeed, and that's priority #1.
Under-performing consistently will put your raid spot in jeopardy.

To Apply:
Visit our Discord - https://discord.gg/HWfVrf2
Fill out & Paste the information from #Welcome into #Applications.
Feel free to contact our Officers on discord if you have any questions.

Raider.io - https://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/In%20%C3%86ternum
WoW Progress - https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/In+%C3%86ternum
Warcraft Logs - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/calendar/376162/
Hey Washed Up is recruiting exceptional players for it's roster. I feel you would be an exceptional fit to our team. Let me fill you in with some quick and simple information about Washed Up. We are located on Zul'jin Horde with the data center being in Chicago!

Raid Days- Tues, Wed, Sunday
8-12:30 est

Progression-
5/8 Mythic Uldir
8/8 Heroic Uldir
2=3 normal runs a week for alts!

Feel free to whisper me ingame or hit me up on real ID @ Katyperry#1905 with any questions or concerns
Implosion on Illidan - 3/8M
Who We Are
We’re players of various experience throughout the history of the game, including cutting edge players. For Battle for Azeroth we intend to push mythic progression and clear the content in a timely manner.

When We Raid
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - 8pm to 11pm CST

What We're Looking For
We expect our raiders to come to raid prepared with flasks and potions as well as the required addons, to know the fights, and to be accepting of being swapped in and out for various fights. Raiders should also have an understanding of logs and how to use them to find and improve their weaknesses. We highly value players who can play multiple classes and specs at a mythic level.

Please have the following add-ons before applying:
DBM or Bigwigs
Weak Auras
Angry Assignments

Recruitment Needs
All exceptional players are encouraged to apply regardless of our current needs.

Apply
https://goo.gl/forms/BYAW5di2DOYBHj8f1

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Implosion

Contacts: Dalrogh - extreme#1830