Is there an example of an Elf m human F relationship?

General Discussion
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Could it also just be that Elven men are complete jag offs and that Elven Women prefer Human Men because they aren't?

I cite Tanis Half Elven in this reference (whose mother had to pretend she was raped in order to be allowed back in society, due to her husband being a horrific elven male), and Lord Strahd Von Zaravich (the most evil of Elven Men ever in AD&D).

Strahd wasn't an elf...he was a human turned vampire >_> Still an evil jerk, but not an elf. There *was* an elven vampire in Vampire of the Mists (ironically by Christie Golden), but that was Jander Sunstar, who ironically enough given the topic fell in love with a human woman.

Strahd was an elf. It's a huge part of his lore, and it's even in the first Ravenloft First Person SSI game (first game at all featuring Strahd) Strahd's Possession and plays a huge role in questing.
10/17/2018 09:24 AMPosted by Arthur
The female humans are kind of stuck up and trashy and have bad attitudes. We human men have to look to the more feminine foreign races likes elves these days.

“Tauren women are my weakness, Ut. You know I can’t get enough of them.”

“You’re a sick, sick orc, Donty.”
It's because most fantasy is written for male nerds, and been fantasize about hooking up with Elf girls.
10/17/2018 09:22 AMPosted by Ayaani
Kael'thas had the hots for Jaina but she gave him the middle finger.

Knowing the kind of women Jaina is, I'm sure she gave it up to Kael'thas many times.
10/17/2018 12:17 PMPosted by Kabbie
10/17/2018 09:24 AMPosted by Arthur
The female humans are kind of stuck up and trashy and have bad attitudes. We human men have to look to the more feminine foreign races likes elves these days.

“Tauren women are my weakness, Ut. You know I can’t get enough of them.”

“You’re a sick, sick orc, Donty.”

Why go out for steak when you can get the milk at home.... uhhh...
10/17/2018 09:28 AMPosted by Relleth
10/17/2018 09:24 AMPosted by Zérgling
Only one I know of is Rhonin and Vereesa, but he is a male human and she is a female elf

Turalyon and Alleeria. Sylvanus and Nathanos?
Seems like all the Windrunners want some of that hot human potential.
I think it is like in our own world, where you see some combinations a lot but you hardly ever see the reverse.
10/17/2018 12:27 PMPosted by Buttercleave
10/17/2018 09:28 AMPosted by Relleth

Turalyon and Alleeria. Sylvanus and Nathanos?
Seems like all the Windrunners want some of that hot human potential.

The temptation to reply to your post with something so inappropriate is so strong.........must resist.........
Males are easy.

Women either conform or purposefully piss off daddy/the elders.

Windrunners are all bad girls.
10/17/2018 11:21 AMPosted by Poledouris
I cite Tanis Half Elven in this reference (whose mother had to pretend she was raped in order to be allowed back in society, due to her husband being a horrific elven male
Dragonlance is hardly usable as an example because they made elves live up to the worst sterotypes in everything.

10/17/2018 11:21 AMPosted by Poledouris
Lord Strahd Von Zaravich (the most evil of Elven Men ever in AD&D).
He was a human vampire, not an elf.
There's that one flower vendor in Dalaran iirc. She has a male elf bodyguard. But I think that's supposed to be a Final Fantasy reference.

Also Kael tried to with Jaina.
Male elves are a joke. Every one of them is either an emo, a hippy, or a pansy. Usually at least two out of the three.
10/17/2018 09:12 AMPosted by Troposphere
I know there are plenty of examples of Human males with elf females in the wow story are there any that are reverse?

In the Arthas book there was a male blood elf that liked Jaina a lot, even though he got killed by Arthas cuz no one can touch his girl.
That would be like giving up a fire hose to settle for a ball point pen.

Never happen, the human male "potential" is too great for tha wimmenz to give up.

Heck we even have the Tauren ladies chasing us down. Remember that pally in Highmountain?

Yeah.
10/17/2018 12:12 PMPosted by Zaraela
10/17/2018 12:02 PMPosted by Shaerlindria
You are assuming the Human he went for would be female!

Sylv needs to raise him so we can know for sure. For science!

Like but okay, what if they raise Lirath and Nathanos leaves her for him? THE DRAMA OF IT
10/17/2018 09:22 AMPosted by Ayaani
Kael'thas had the hots for Jaina but she gave him the middle finger.

Holy crap i finally found someone else who uses that term

I knew it was a thing!
Ronin and Vereesa windrunner is a good example.
Anyone else older like me and read Dragonlance Chronicles . . . Tanis Half-elven was male and he had a thing with Kitiara, a human warrior. Although he was only half elf and not full elf.