General Discussion
10/17/2018 10:57 AMPosted by Danerexles
I'm not trolling I'm 100% serious I truly believe

TriHard much...reachin hard for that attention
10/17/2018 01:00 PMPosted by Biophage
LFR needs to be removed from the game

Or renamed to “Raid Tutorial”
10/17/2018 10:52 AMPosted by Danerexles
Blizzard we need to talk....about lfr.....
ITS TOO DAMN HARD!!!!
I have a fix we should start out with 10 stacks of determination. This should make the raid easier an help us if we mess up a mechanic(cause right now these mechanics in lfr are far to punishing). I truly believe this will make the game better.

Also we should get rid of the need for tanks an healers in LFR. Why cant anyone hold aggro on the boss, why should the boss do enough damage to be able to kill, why do dps need to wait 30mins for que. I truly believe this will make the game better.

Make LFR loot have the highest chance for titanforge. Why after all this hard work in downing a boss in LFR should we get ctappy 340 loot, let's make the loot have a 75% chance to titanforge. (Listen normal an above raids are full of elitist jerks that actually expect you to do some research into you class an into the boss fight mechanics, listen I work an do stuff I ain't got time for that) but I'm still downing bosses I deserve the highest loot. I truly believe this will make the game better.

Thank you blizzard I know you will do the right thing.

Hahahahajja
Ah lfr ghuun strikes again i see.
10/17/2018 01:15 PMPosted by Iskandi

U haven't even tried lfr I'm to afraid it's so hard
At this point, I'd vouch for the removal of all raids. Make it so the second we spawn into the game, our characters are frozen, sitting on a chair in a corner somewhere wearing a dunce cap. Just...leave it like that for a few weeks.
10/17/2018 12:15 PMPosted by Pancia
Im pissed

But are you literally shaking?

I'm shaking so hard if I was a infant I would be dead
Props to op for playing a dead spec. Dont be concerned with title blizz doesnt read these forums.
2/10, too obvious. Practice subtlety.
Out with 8.2, story mode LFR, aka hold your hand mode.

I don't understand where this troll is coming from. Was someone complaining about LFR being too easy?
10/17/2018 01:58 PMPosted by Danerexles
10/17/2018 01:15 PMPosted by Iskandi

U haven't even tried lfr I'm to afraid it's so hard

ok,,it's a troll
Blizzard please listen to the player base LFR is to hard please make it easier for us, its content I'm to afraid to even step in.
ITS TOO DAMN HARD!!!!

I got this far. WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?????
Just out of curiosity...how high does determination stack? I don't have the patience to find out personally.
ITS TOO DAMN HARD!!!!
I have a fix we should start out with 10 stacks of determination. This should make the raid easier an help us if we mess up a mechanic(cause right now these mechanics in lfr are far to punishing). I truly believe this will make the game better.

Also we should get rid of the need for tanks an healers in LFR. Why cant anyone hold aggro on the boss, why should the boss do enough damage to be able to kill, why do dps need to wait 30mins for que. I truly believe this will make the game better.

Make LFR loot have the highest chance for titanforge. Why after all this hard work in downing a boss in LFR should we get ctappy 340 loot, let's make the loot have a 75% chance to titanforge. (Listen normal an above raids are full of elitist jerks that actually expect you to do some research into you class an into the boss fight mechanics, listen I work an do stuff I ain't got time for that) but I'm still downing bosses I deserve the highest loot. I truly believe this will make the game better.

blizz said your epics are in the mail--go wait for it
10/17/2018 05:35 PMPosted by Ahhsatan
ITS TOO DAMN HARD!!!!

blizz said your epics are in the mail--go wait for it

I'm still waiting
I don't think the problem is that it's too hard.

The problem is that most of the bosses are WAY too easy. Then you come up on a ridiculous trash pack or a boss that requires some actual mechanics to be followed and the raid doesn't know what to do because they've been conditioned by the rest of the raid that it's ok to AFK.

Everything needs to be about the same difficulty. You can't have easy, easy, easy, easy, followed by OMG SUPER HARD CAUSE WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING.
0/10