Destro/fire

Arenas
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/263907450384678912/502446761043034112/3v3_1_second_kill.PNG

Literally 100% to dead in 0.7 seconds
Let them get off a gpyro AND chaos bolt during internals, you deserved to die, they performed a set up, and got it, there’s positioning value vs. mage/lock, you do your go, and you line, internals on the ground you just need to line and afk until they’re up
Destro is pigeon holed into trying to kill you every 3 minutes, in a highly advertised and ramped up way.

Use that god damn pillar.
It's funny because there's a "remove interrupts" thread above this one. Lol.
You should've just BFA'd the warlock first.
Bruh you got slapchopped
10/18/2018 03:17 PMPosted by Cybergrindgg

This made me laugh pretty hard.

*snort*
We were playing spicy chicken i had no beam and mage had no kick and i was to over extended, i didn't know they changed infernals design haha.
Saying that regaurdless of the set up or oh its a 3 min cd, so is incarn? I cant 100% someone in 0.7 seconds with incarn lol.
10/18/2018 04:49 AMPosted by Còunterspell
Let them get off a gpyro AND chaos bolt during internals, you deserved to die, they performed a set up, and got it, there’s positioning value vs. mage/lock, you do your go, and you line, internals on the ground you just need to line and afk until they’re up

This. How does your team let not one, but two of the most dangerous casts in the game go off at once? Oh I know, you play Boomkin/Fire Mage.
Chaos bolt is ok during infernal after spending some shards but for the other 90% of the arena match chaos bolt does legit 0 damage.

Edit: to answer your question no it is not like incarn. Once infernal is activated every ability that costs soul shards increases damage of bolt by 8% per shard spent. Takes a while to ramp up and the window to ramp up +damage is tiny.
10/18/2018 04:22 PMPosted by Krateeq
We were playing spicy chicken i had no beam and mage had no kick and i was to over extended, i didn't know they changed infernals design haha.
Saying that regaurdless of the set up or oh its a 3 min cd, so is incarn? I cant 100% someone in 0.7 seconds with incarn lol.

Lets be real, boomkin is in need of nerfs. The consistent damage it does is insane. That said, heres a tip; stand behind a pillar for like 8 minutes, then pop incarn and spam your BattleForAzeroth button on the warlock and win. 100% success rate, I promise you
Wow lol theres more bias answers in here than enhances being super bias about their healing not being god tier.
2 casters, casting greater pyro and chaos all game. Getting shutdown constantly. They managed to get off their casts once and the game ends...

Well, you didn't shut down every single attempt of theirs to get off both casts. Just line every single time they cast those spells... that they can chain cast. Or better yet interrupt all of them.

Don't give me that "interrupt has a cooldown" or "its unreasonable to expect me to stop every greater pyro or chaos bolt cast" crap. We all know if they ever managed to insta gib you it was your fault because both spells have a cast time and therefore should never go off unless you played badly.

There is no situation in which you were slightly too far from a pillar, while your interrupts were on cooldown. That never happens. Please improve your game play and leave 0.7 sec 100 to 0 burst alone.
10/18/2018 05:24 PMPosted by Halo
2 casters, casting greater pyro and chaos all game. Getting shutdown constantly. They managed to get off their casts once and the game ends...

Well, you didn't shut down every single attempt of theirs to get off both casts. Just line every single time they cast those spells... that they can chain cast. Or better yet interrupt all of them.

Don't give me that "interrupt has a cooldown" or "its unreasonable to expect me to stop every greater pyro or chaos bolt cast" crap. We all know if they ever managed to insta gib you it was your fault because both spells have a cast time and therefore should never go off unless you played badly.

There is no situation in which you were slightly too far from a pillar, while your interrupts were on cooldown. That never happens. Please improve your game play and leave 0.7 sec 100 to 0 burst alone.

Hahaha at all the people defending this like are you actually serious? In no shape or form should any 2 classes EVER kill someone from 100% to 0 in 0.7 seconds should never happen in any situation ever the game hasn't been in that bad of state for multiple expansions and theres no way blizzard are going to keep it that way.
Once again this isnt 2 or 3 or even a 5 second death. We're talking about 100% to 0 in 0.7 seconds, anyone who says that is acceptable is delusional.
Damn gurl u thikk. What's your blackpeoplemeet.com profile?

10/18/2018 05:21 PMPosted by Krateeq
Wow lol theres more bias answers in here than enhances being super bias about their healing not being god tier.
The trick is to not get tired of losing mid game. There is nothing the lock could do to catch up to you and cast abilities to stack the damage modifier then cast bolt.

Oh and the lock must get very lucky to survive your baboonkin damage.
10/18/2018 05:37 PMPosted by Krateeq
anyone who says that is acceptable is delusional.

...or being sarcastic
"[INSERT CLASS] killed me plz nerf blizz thx."
lmao and on mugambala the literally biggest pillar in pvp
10/18/2018 05:50 PMPosted by Atrophy
lmao and on mugambala the literally biggest pillar in pvp

Lol was on ruins bro, he was sitting at the pvp war chest.