Is it possible to unlock LF Draenei at level 1?

General Discussion
The short. I've unlocked Nightborne and HM Tauren. I don't have an Alliance character above 10.

I'd like to level a LF Draenei or Void Elf and finally experience the Alliance flavor. Do I have to have a 110 to unlock either?
ClAsS TRiAl
10/19/2018 03:59 PMPosted by Child
ClAsS TRiAl

this right here. it's not obvious though so I can understand why you wouldn't know. I didn't and leveled an entire character just to unlock them :x
Use a human mage class trial.

I did that to unlock horde races.
ClAsS TRiAl

How does this work? Like, I would make a horde class trial and go do the quests? And it would allow me to since I have the required rep on my alliance main?
Did not know that.
Well. At least now I have a Demon Hunter on Ally side to eventually unlock Dark Iron Dwarves
10/19/2018 04:06 PMPosted by Amelaclya
ClAsS TRiAl

How does this work? Like, I would make a horde class trial and go do the quests? And it would allow me to since I have the required rep on my alliance main?

Yes, that is exactly how it works. The rep gained unlocks the quest, while the class trial character allows you to do quest itself.
10/19/2018 03:55 PMPosted by Zubdub
The short. I've unlocked Nightborne and HM Tauren. I don't have an Alliance character above 10.

I'd like to level a LF Draenei or Void Elf and finally experience the Alliance flavor. Do I have to have a 110 to unlock either?

As long as you have the Army of Light and Argussian Reach reps Achieves done, as others have said, all you need to do is use a Class Trial on the alliance to complete the quests, then you can just do away with that and level your LF/VE
Awesome thanks