Rank 3 Kul Tiramisu

Bug Report
The world quest that is supposed to drop the rank 3 version of Kul Tiramisu for cooking has NOT appeared since the launch of BFA. There are MULTIPLE threads about this in the general forums, but it seems like there might not be as many here in the bug report section, so I thought I'd try and bring it to Blizzard's attention.

Every other rank 3 cooking recipe world quest has appeared multiple times, but it doesn't seem like the one for Kul Tiramisu even exists. Could you possibly implement this into the game, as it would be nice to earn the rank 3 and make 10 at a time (I'm not asking for something entirely new, I'm asking you guys to code something into the game that should have ALREADY been there, as it is part of YOUR tooltip).

It would be nice to know you guys see these bug fix suggestions and take action to fix something that has been broken for months now. It would also be nice to dispute my friends when they call this Beta for Azeroth, but I don't see this happening any time soon.
Anyone else having this problem? I've asked around everywhere, including trade chat, and noone else has seen it either.
Reportedly, it spawned once for Horde within a day or two of launch, and never since then. As it expired before most people reached 120, not many have it. I've seen no evidence it's ever spawned for Alliance.

Stab in the dark, this is probably the same bug that plagued some Legion (mostly profession) world quests. In that case, too many world quests occupied the same spawn slot on the world map (mostly affecting professions and similar turn-ins, since they're all done to a small handful of NPCs), meaning they ended up on a much, much rarer rotation than they're supposed to be on.

I don't think that bug was ever fixed for Legion quests, either.
Random isn't a bug. You could argue it is a poor design choice, but it isn't a bug.

There are only a couple of profession WQs up in each 12 hour period. There have only been 136 12-hour periods since the expac launched. It is not unlikely at all that a few wouldn't have been seen yet.
10/21/2018 09:50 AMPosted by Minidecay
Random isn't a bug. You could argue it is a poor design choice, but it isn't a bug.

There are only a couple of profession WQs up in each 12 hour period. There have only been 136 12-hour periods since the expac launched. It is not unlikely at all that a few wouldn't have been seen yet.

I haven't seen 1 profession WQ yet in BFA..
Wowhead tracks all WQs and allows you to filter for just the prof ones if you like:

https://www.wowhead.com/world-quests/bfa/na

Typically there is one up for each faction at a time, sometimes a neutral one like the Cooking ones from Tortollans, and a couple of gathering ones.

With somewhere in the order of 100 recipes that are learned through WQs, it will take a long time for every one to come up.
10/21/2018 09:50 AMPosted by Minidecay

However, a bug is a bug. If you use scripts to link the quest in game, it doesn't display a mouseover or popup. The quest is not properly implemented.
I'm gonna have to agree with Undogro. I don't think it has actually been implemented into the game as of yet. The ONLY wq for professions that doesn't link properly is Kul Tiramisu and coupled with the fact that it has not been seen yet on Alliance side, I'm gonna have to say that it's most likely a bug. Hence why I posted it in the bug report section.

As a side note, professions as a whole don't seem to be a main concern for Blizzard, because they haven't fixed the Rank 3 Seasoned Loins bug yet either (If you're unaware, none of the ranks for Seasoned Loins change anything). I'm going to assume these aren't terribly difficult to correct, because the ranks seem to follow a pattern, therefore there must be a template for them to follow when implementing corrections to code.

I don't think that it's just poor RNG that's causing us not to see the Kul Tiramisu wq yet (although Blizzard seems OBSESSED with RNG right now), I think that it's simply a bug that they haven't bothered to acknowledge yet.
Can we get confirmation on whether it is bugged or not? Because as people have stated, in the US, this has not appeared for Alliance players as of yet which is a bit ridiculous.
If Bliz acknowledges a bug, they have to pretend to be concerned about it. Why do you think the list of known bugs hasn't been updated since August?