Next Model Update: Moths

Hunter
Seriously Moths have been out of date since they were released I vote to get some updated models for them.
Tallstriders would be great too.
Want my HD Terrorbird! :)
[insert lamp meme]
10/23/2018 01:00 PMPosted by Barash
*climbs a nearby box, gets real close, and whispers in your ear while slipping you a link*

"Soon™"
https://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topic/39873-patch-81-build-27826-new-creature-models/
10/24/2018 10:58 AMPosted by Yjjial
10/23/2018 01:00 PMPosted by Barash
*climbs a nearby box, gets real close, and whispers in your ear while slipping you a link*

"Soon™"
https://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topic/39873-patch-81-build-27826-new-creature-models/

*Gives hug*
Update the moths, Tallstriders, old Cat + boar models (just please, for the love of god, don't make them steroid boars), update the Basilisk model (maybe I'd tame one then). I'm hoping most Hunter pets & battle pets get graphic updates because yikes, some of them are horrid, ugly messes.
10/29/2018 08:14 PMPosted by Roseguard
Update the moths, Tallstriders, old Cat + boar models (just please, for the love of god, don't make them steroid boars), update the Basilisk model (maybe I'd tame one then). I'm hoping most Hunter pets & battle pets get graphic updates because yikes, some of them are horrid, ugly messes.

Screw cats. That family gets the most love. It’s the biggest, most updated and has the most variety when it comes to models. Matter of fact, they’re getting another model in the new warfront!

Mean while shale spiders, core hounds, dragonhawks, cranes, direhorns and goats are ignored. Again.
10/30/2018 03:38 AMPosted by Tovi
10/29/2018 08:14 PMPosted by Roseguard

Screw cats. That family gets the most love. It’s the biggest, most updated and has the most variety when it comes to models. Matter of fact, they’re getting another model in the new warfront!

Mean while shale spiders, core hounds, dragonhawks, cranes, direhorns and goats are ignored. Again.

Core-hounds got model updates, but there needs to be more colors (in my opinion). Dragonhawks could use an update, but I think the rest look fine tbh. Of course, there's probably more colors/unused models Blizzard could put out. Shale spiders could definitely use an update.