Passive Damage Design. Why?

Battle for Azeroth Items and Classes
Single target damage buff. Armor buff. I been on this train fo days
They want to make the game as casual friendly as it can be possible. All the help for the baddies are:

1- Need gear? There's a lot of freebies.
2- Need more loot? Personal Loot.
3- Class is hard to play? Prune the sh*t out of everything.
4- (My favourite) You are discouraged because good players do so much more damage than you? No problem, autoattacks and passives will do almost everything for you without the need to get good (BM Hunters doing 65% of their damage as passive).

This is the current meta guys, buckle up!

Oh yeah... you all left cause the game is boring AF...
10/25/2018 11:08 AMPosted by Diiecrux
It blew my mind how much better DH functions.

Try Rogue, it's wild even next to DH.

10/31/2018 08:56 PMPosted by Krenna
They want to make the game as casual friendly as it can be possible. All the help for the baddies are:

4- (My favourite) You are discouraged because good players do so much more damage than you? No problem, autoattacks and passives will do almost everything for you without the need to get good (BM Hunters doing 65% of their damage as passive).

5-Pruning the extra gear rewards from doing +2,+3 chests.

It's disgusting how far they go to ensure equality of outcome in this POS game, gear wise. Developers should never ever make adjustments to cater to the people who are lazy, stupid or just bad. Those aren't the type of game issues they should actually care about. They went down a dark road with all this hand holding garbage.
11/01/2018 03:30 AMPosted by Razeal
10/25/2018 11:08 AMPosted by Diiecrux
It blew my mind how much better DH functions.

Try Rogue, it's wild even next to DH.

10/31/2018 08:56 PMPosted by Krenna

5-Pruning the extra gear rewards from doing +2,+3 chests.

It's disgusting how far they go to ensure equality of outcome in this POS game, gear wise. Developers should never ever make adjustments to cater to the people who are lazy, stupid or just bad. Those aren't the type of game issues they should actually care about. They went down a dark road with all this hand holding garbage.

Great point. Are you Jordan Peterson?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrzorvAP4pM

Equality of Outcome is a cancer. Make a fresh thread about EoO and how it is impacting the game!
11/01/2018 09:38 AMPosted by Diecruxx

Haha, no but I'm a big fan.

Sadly ironic that spec balance looks like it does (awful) which creates a massive discriminatory situation unless you're one of the very few specs that went live in a good place. I say sadly ironic because Blizzard is in Cali, which is famous for being somewhat on the Left and here in a world created by people who should know better we've got psudo-racism (class/spec discrimination in numbers tuning) happening.

That may seem hyperbolic, but let me explain. The developers/studio create this world. In the game of min/max something will always be better in zone x, under condition y. However. When you build disparity into the specs at the rate that these developers have you instantly create a situation where a much smaller number are going to be valued over everything else. Because of discriminatory designs at the BOTTOM end, the playerbase is forced to mirror that discrimination in order to play 'properly.'

Now I know nothing of anyone's political views in the office, however if most of the people who work on this game are on the Left the spec balance situation is actually hilarious. The studio tells us that they invite us into their world etc. and it turns out they are barely better than Confederate flag waving rednecks in how they actually administrate their world through spec performance.

So if you're a dev and a stereotypical Lefty congrats. You've actually shown that your true belief system is one of massive discrimination and not equality. You aren't fooling anyone with the gear hand outs either.
I'm still hoping for an answer.

Are there any plans to move passive damage back to our active abilities.

Please communicate.
11/01/2018 10:48 AMPosted by Razeal
11/01/2018 09:38 AMPosted by Diecruxx

Haha, no but I'm a big fan.

Sadly ironic that spec balance looks like it does (awful) which creates a massive discriminatory situation unless you're one of the very few specs that went live in a good place. I say sadly ironic because Blizzard is in Cali, which is famous for being somewhat on the Left and here in a world created by people who should know better we've got psudo-racism (class/spec discrimination in numbers tuning) happening.

That may seem hyperbolic, but let me explain. The developers/studio create this world. In the game of min/max something will always be better in zone x, under condition y. However. When you build disparity into the specs at the rate that these developers have you instantly create a situation where a much smaller number are going to be valued over everything else. Because of discriminatory designs at the BOTTOM end, the playerbase is forced to mirror that discrimination in order to play 'properly.'

Now I know nothing of anyone's political views in the office, however if most of the people who work on this game are on the Left the spec balance situation is actually hilarious. The studio tells us that they invite us into their world etc. and it turns out they are barely better than Confederate flag waving rednecks in how they actually administrate their world through spec performance.

So if you're a dev and a stereotypical Lefty congrats. You've actually shown that your true belief system is one of massive discrimination and not equality. You aren't fooling anyone with the gear hand outs either.

Holy crap this is really reaching. You start by saying you were hyperbolic then you go off the deep end... this is the WoW forums, not /r/conspiracy or some other echo chamber subreddit.
It would feel better if the legion UI change didn't make white hits microscopic on the screen.
11/06/2018 05:35 AMPosted by Foctordreeze
It would feel better if the legion UI change didn't make white hits microscopic on the screen.

Seeing the white hits would not make me feel better. Its still the same thing.

Buffing our active abilities would make me feel a lot better.
Bump for answers >.>