Could we get an option not to help Tyrande too?

General Discussion
Her story for me has been boring since warcraft 3, and her story in darkshore ill-redeems her

Why can't I join the furry purge squads?
I wish I could have the option to help her as a horde player. Would love to make Nathanos die a painful death (for good this time).
That's a hard choice right there, to help tyrande and accomplish nothing or to go to Vol'dun and set some furries on fire. I don't think players are ready for such decisions yet.
She won't even get the honor of killing Nathanos in this scenario.

I've been in the Alliance for like 5 minutes and suddenly i'm Tyrande's champion too.

Shandris even badmouth's void Elves in one of the War Campaigns missions saying "i've seen people go corrupt, you can't be trusted" and suddenly on darkshore "I would trust you over any army anduin sent".

Who wrote this?
It’s ridiculous the amount of stupid nonsensical garbage our characters have had to do. But going against the corpse bride is just too much??
I hope they give us the option to ignore Tyrande too, idgaf about tryande and I don't want to waste my time watching her be pathetic for 30 minutes just to advance the story.
10/24/2018 08:20 PMPosted by Sanlastus
She won't even get the honor of killing Nathanos in this scenario.

I've been in the Alliance for like 5 minutes and suddenly i'm Tyrande's champion too.

Shandris even badmouth's void Elves in one of the War Campaigns missions saying "i've seen people go corrupt, you can't be trusted" and suddenly on darkshore "I would trust you over any army anduin sent".

Who wrote this?
The same people who made me Jania's protector going to Kul Teras, and then told me I did a bang up job once she and I are jailed.