lol demon hunter

Arenas
People are complaining about X-class yet Demon hunter is literally the Mop frost dk of World of warcraft. Four buttons are too stronk.
10/27/2018 04:55 AMPosted by Alanthon
Four buttons

every class now
because there are things like rogue/mage spriest/boom/sham???
It was 2 buttons in legion now it’s 4 i think we’re making progress
People are complaining about X-class yet Demon hunter is literally the Mop frost dk of World of warcraft. Four buttons are too stronk.

Yeah I would post something this dumb on an alt too
good thing dh's have the best mobility in the game a 5 second immunity a ranged kick a ranged stun an aoe stun an aoe immunity for their team and free trinket for poly on their healer. Oh yea and unhealable damage and mana burn thats unavoidable. Great class!!11

Also richocet how can you even speak about someone being dumb, all you do is play dh boomkin and pve and win off mana burns u dont do setups or anything right u just pve, ive fought u and starfail on many occasions and its actually laughable how you guys do nothing and win games
DH is pretty mongo, thats why i play outlaw because they cant dodge my pistol stun.
10/27/2018 10:19 AMPosted by Ricochèt

/cast mana burn

Good job.
10/27/2018 10:47 AMPosted by Alanthon
10/27/2018 10:19 AMPosted by Ricochèt

/cast mana burn

Good job.

Getting changed there little boy as it should

What else you want to cry about?

it was rogues..then healers..now dh's?...LMFAO...kid GIT GUD or get out of here. GD is probably where u belong buddy.
DH's are stupid OP. People complain more about rogues because being stunned to death feels terrible, but Havoc DHs are far more OP.

WTF is "STRONK"?
look at the ladder lol, DH is not that strong. They do good aoe damage, once you split up and stop stacking their damage is mediocre at best without an ms to boot. Only issue I see is mana burn, and that is getting nerfed. Get out of the 1500's and you wont see one again.
10/27/2018 03:37 PMPosted by Warsinger
DH's are stupid OP. People complain more about rogues because being stunned to death feels terrible, but Havoc DHs are far more OP.

right, thats why 999/1000 games are rogue/fire mage