Recruiting:Weekend Progression Raid Team

Dalaran
<Pensive> is and awesome active dual faction guild with many different raiding and dungeon events on our calendars. Right now we are recruiting for our Weekend Warrior group that raids Friday and Saturday nights at 8PM EST (server time). We are 7N/2H at the time of writing.

We have a very organized infrastructure with Discord and a healthy guild bank. This particular raid team is what I call "casual progression". This means we are a group of folks that want to progress and keep pushing harder difficulties but not at the expense of FUN. We all have enough stress in our real lives and this is a game after all. With that said, we are looking folks to make a commitment to raid with us on a regular basis.

If you want to progress and have fun with a great group of people, contact me. We have openings for tanks and dps right now. We are pretty good on healz now but would consider you if you apply.

Read more about our guild here:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760768485?page=1

Please contact me if you are interested in joining us or would like more information: BNET ID: pattersj#1418

Thank you.
Now 8/8N 2H
Casual Progression
is a great way to describe our approach. JP and Fly are great guys and lead this team and do their best to make sure everyone is having a great time yet remain laser focused.

The alliance side of Pensive has 3 raid teams, weekly casual mythic+ runs, and have done some crazy fun stuff (naked body darts being one). It's a great community to be part of.
Hello, we are still looking for folks too fill our raid. We are pushing heroic right now and need folks that can raid two nights per week. Special need for melee dps. BNET ID IS pattersj#1418.