AotC, 2/8M Player looking for Unicorn guild

Guild Recruitment
Hey Oldirty,

We have an immediate opening for a ranged DPS or healer in our mythic run. Check out our recruitment post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769698312

Feel free to add me on Battle.net: Zurikyu#1360 or Discord: Zurikyu#9331. I hope to hear from you soon!
Hey Oldirty, we're in need of some sort of ranged, so if you could provide that we'd be interested! We're a very friendly group that's been around for a couple years now, and are quite tight-knit. We love meeting new people and do things even outside of WoW, like DnD, CoD, or PUBG. We're mostly in our late 20's to late 30's. and tend to remain drama free. We are Horde though, but check us out and let me know!

Illidan's <Final> [H] (2/8M 8/8H Uldir; 5/N M Legion) is in need of some solid DPS. We're looking to advance to make strong progression in Mythic BfA and need a strong reliable core. We raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9pm CST to 12:30am CST. Please check out the below for more information.

Requirements
ilevel: 365+
traits: 23+

Server
Illidan, Horde.

About Us
Illidan's <Final> is an experienced Horde raiding guild. We formed in early Legion and managed to get 5 mythic kills per tier. We consider ourselves medium-core and we raid progression twice a week, with an optional farm night and regular M+ activity. We provide everything needed for raiding to our members, and expect 90% attendance and serious attention to mechanics and your class. We area always happy to help gear and teach players who show promise. We're looking to push further in BfA.

Current Progression
2/8M 8/8 H Uldir

Prior Progression
5/11 M ABT, 5/9 M ToS, 5/10 M NH

Raid Schedule (All Times in CST [Server])
Tues & Thurs: 9:00pm-12:30am CST
Wednesday (off night H): 9:00pm-12:30am CST

Contact Info
If you have any questions, please contact an officer:
  • hjc1710#1325 (GM)
  • ToastedKeg#1774
To apply, please visit our site: http://finalguild.com/recruitment.
Sargeras[H] REWIND

Horde guild!
Full post : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769597227#1

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Currently 8/8H 3/8M

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday* 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5-10 minutes before raid).

*After 8 weeks in a tier, one night will become our farm night and only 50% attendance will be required for that day.

Contacts
Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.
Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.
Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag.
Hey Oldirty,
We may be a possible fit for you.

<Secret Door> on Thunderlord is currently 6/8H (8/8H should be coming in the next week or two - RL is out this week due to work, so may get pushed back a week). We plan on stepping into Mythic asap. So while you're a bit ahead of us, I don't think it's by too much. We'd be interested in a DPS spec (solid rdps more specifically but mdps is also do-able). If you are able to OS other things that's never bad, but dps is our primary need atm.

We're a small guild (19-ish raiders, give or take a couple) but a pretty friendly bunch overall. A majority of us are RL friends (several are over at my house right now playing DnD with my co-gm) but we welcome new friends to join us!

We recently changed our raiding priorities. Previously we were content with AotC every raid tier starting in Legion, mythic bosses were fine if we got them, but didn't matter as much to us either way. We've been floating at just under 20 people so it's not really been an option. We've decided recently that AotC is not enough for us, so we want to push a bit more into mythic - which I think we can accomplish. Not hardcore, we only raid 2 nights/week (Tues/Thurs 9pm-12 EST), occasionally an optional 3rd day if we're close to something and the grp wants to work on it some more. We do sit people, but it's not permanent, we bring people back in often. I've even been sat if that's what the group needed (shammy sucks D atm).

I'm not sure what "mature" means... we talking legal, or doesn't think bodily function jokes are funny? ;p We're a grp of late 20's to mid 30's. Officers are all in their early-ish 30's except 1 who is mid-20's (he might actually be our youngest player atm). We have a !@#$posting channel in our discord and anything is fair game - no rules. I can deal with the more outrageous stuff if it's contained there. *grins* Otherwise the group is pretty chill. I try to only bring people into the group that I think will mesh well personality-wise. I don't care how good someone's dps is if the whole group doesn't mesh well with the guy/gal it will always cause friction.

Our group obv raids, M+ is always on the table. There is always a group that likes to push high keys. Most of the group is more moderate in key difficulty. A couple of us are cool with the Islands, a few more pvp on request/a whim.

My co-GM is into music, as is a decent portion of the guild - we def have at least 1 music bot in our discord. I'm a huge book nerd (I work at B&N atm) and sci-fi fantasy is probably my fav genre, and myself and several others are pretty into hockey (Rangers fans and a Pens fan, maybe others?). We're primarily in NJ - hence the Rangers Fans. I lived in Pittsburgh as I got into hockey, but tbh I'm really hoping Seattle ("hometown") gets a team soon. *crosses fingers*

So maybe we have something to chat about?

I hope to hear from you.
Btag: Anda#1503
Discord: Anda#0691
I hope you find what our guild offers is somewhat comparable to what you seek, so please consider...
From the Ashes (Alliance guild on Malygos/Icecrown)
Currently 2/8 Mythic Uldir
Core Raid Time: 8:00-10:00 PM CST Tuesday and 7:00 - 10:00 PM CST on Sunday
Farm nights are on Wednesday, 8:00 - 10:00 PM CST

About Us: From the Ashes was formed by a group of friends who wanted to build a better gaming experience. We believe in cooperation and communication are key components of a well functioning guild.
Guild matters are handled by a council rather than a singular GM and issues of interest are brought before the guild as a whole and voted upon. Our members are very helpful and have experience ranging from vanilla through current content. Raiding is fairly easy going and we know how to have fun and know when we need to be serious to progress. All requirements (food/flask/runes) are provided by the guild during raids and we always have guild repairs turned on. We are very proud of the foundation we have built and are looking forward to all that BFA has to offer.

Wishlist: Currently we are looking for a tank, holy paladin and some range dps.
Having said that, we are happy to accept other classes if you are looking for a home and are a good fit for the team. We enjoy working together to help each other gear for content. You will be invited as a trial to join us for groups which may include mythic plus dungeons and/or raids.

Contacts:
BATTLENET : Hunterfury#1691 ,
MoonMoon#5311 (discord)
“No Fun” 1/8M Uldir Thurs/Fri 10pm-1am PST US-Proudmoore
Pleasant low drama atmosphere
Semi Hardcore raid team.
Mythic + Daily
Members also involved in BG”S and Arenas
For more info contact
Armageddon#1703 or Decrapitator#11851
Or visit our page on wowprogress.com
Hey there,

Savage Factory is a raiding guild on the Turalyon Server. We raid Sun/Mon from 9pm-12 EST. We are aiming to push far in BfA while maintaining our casual atmosphere. We are a laid back guild of friendly players, both raiders and non-raiders. Our guildmates range in variety and we strive to make everyone feel welcome. Outside of raid, guild members are regularly forming groups to run high mythic keystones.

Raid Times: Sun/Mon 9pm-12 EST

Current Progression: 8/8H, 2/8M

What we're looking for: (Note that while these are preferred classes, we are open to all dps and healers.)

Healer: Holy/Disc Priest, Resto Shaman/DPS OS

Range DPS: Boomkin, Ele Shaman/Resto OS

Melee DPS: WW Monk, Enh shaman/Resto OS

Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord (You do not need to have a mic but must be able to listen) Addons: DBM and Exorsus Raid Tools

Copy and pastes are lame, so lets talk! If you have any further questions or are interested in joining us, feel free to contact me:

Ooforia#1365 (bnet) , Ooforia#3794(discord)

or you can also contact

Lissi#11627 (Bnet) , Lissi#8501 (discord)
Hey, I think you'd be a great fit for our 2 night cutting edge guild. We have lots of people that like the same stuff you do. Lets chat :)

Server:Kel'Thuzad [A]

Raid Times
Sunday 8:30pm - 11:30pm MDT (Kel'Thuzad server)
Monday 8:30pm - 11:30pm MDT (Kel'Thuzad server)
*Off night carries/alt clears Tuesday 8:30pm - 11:30pm MDT (Kel'Thuzad Server)

Current Prog - 2/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N Zek'Voz 10%

Immediate Openings
- Tank
- Boomkin
- DH Havoc
- Arms Warrior
- Warlocks
- WW, MW, BM Monk
- All Cutting Edge Players

Not Recruiting
Frost/UH Dk, Rogues, Mages

About
Semi-hardcore guild on a lite 2 night schedule. Formed early legion and progressed through Mythic. Guild full of mid to late twenties early thirties players, college students & parents. We will attempt to get CE on each tier. We run a roster of 23-26 to avoid attendance issues + stack classes for fight needs.

Activities
    Gambling
    PVP/RBGS
    Gold Carries
    M+ Key Pushing

Recruiting
Post in our recruitment thread on https://discord.gg/7ZtVTDN or add our Recruitment Officer Shnuglybagel Shramwow#1847 or me Robbilee#1782 so we can get in contact with you.
<The Crimson Cross> of Lightbringer (Alliance) is looking for excellent players to start BfA strong. We are specifically recruiting for our Mythic Raid Team, with a primary goal of Cutting Edge every tier.

Current Progression: 8/8H 3/8M

Raid Days/Times:
We run a hybrid 2-3 day raiding schedule

Tuesday/Thursday 6:45pm - 9:45pm PST

Sunday 6:45pm - 9:45pm PST is used for progression during the first month of a new tier, after that it becomes the optional Heroic raid clear.

We look for a 90% attendance commitment to be on our core raid team.

Currently Recruiting: All exceptional dps, with good attitudes and personality.
Tank and Heals: Closed

DPS
  • Demon Hunter
  • Monk
  • Warlock
  • Ele Shaman
  • Hunter
  • Shadow Priest

All exceptional ranged DPS are encouraged to apply.

About Us:

The Crimson Cross is a gaming community and currently holds the Guinness World Record for Longest Active Online Gaming Guild. We have been together through various games for many years, and we made our home here in WoW starting with Legion.

Our goals are simple: we want to push into mythic raiding as deep as we can each tier while raiding with people we like and trust. We are aiming for Cutting Edge every tier.

Outside of raids, we enjoy running M+ dungeons, hunting for achievements, pets and mounts. We also play other games together such as Heroes, Path of Exile, and the occasional DnD campaign. For the past several years, we have gathered in person at least once per year to hang out, drink and play board games. It’s a good time, folks!

What we offer:
  • A community where you can grow as a player.
  • A raid team where spots are given based on merit, not favoritism.
  • A transparent leadership team that encourages members to be involved.
  • A guild where you will get back as much as you put into it.
  • A non-raiding member rank for friends and family (over the age of 18) of full guild members.
  • Two character raiding system for all Mythic raiders. Not Required This is considered a benefit to those who want to maintain a raiding alt

What we want:
  • Adults (18+) that can take being roasted if they make a mistake, or help dish it out when needed.
  • Players with a strong raiding background that are looking for a guild home - not just a place to play the latest raid tier.
  • Players that are social and enjoy interacting with others outside of raid times.
  • Players that want to continue to improve and push themselves to play content at the highest level even as their time to play is perhaps less than it once was due to family life, work, etc.

If you have any questions or are interested in more information, please contact us:

General Application: http://bit.ly/tccraid

Guild Leader - Cercie#1790 (bnet) or Cercie#2380 (Discord)
Raid Leader - r3con#11395 (bnet) or r3con#4078 (Discord)
Community Lead - FleurDeMur#1446 (bnet) or FleurDeMur#1942 (Discord)
<Lizard Wizards> Wanting to raid harder content? Can't find a team that suits your skills? It's hard to find an exceptional team. We are currently building a team of outstanding players for a Mythic roster. Our leaders are 2/8M and 8/8H on their main characters, but held back by the guilds that they're in. We want to find competent people that are able to perform their roles efficiently and do mechanics properly. The goal is to not be handicapped by other players and to actually progress in content, we are a semi-hardcore team. We also want to have fun though and encourage a cheerful atmosphere.

If you cause any sort of guild drama, you will 100% be kicked. We like dank memes and are a bunch of goons.

Right now we have 10 players lined up on our roster, so we are looking for more. However, we are only taking players that can demonstrate that they are capable and able to do more difficult raid content. We need Tanks, Healers, and DPS.

We plan on raiding T/Th from 7-10pm eastern time.

Preferred Classes/Specs

Tanks:
Brewmaster Monk
Blood DK
Prot Paladin

Healers:
Restoration Druid
MW Monk
Holy Priest

DPS:
Survival/BM Hunter
Windwalker Monk
Frost DK
Affliction Warlock
Retribution Paladin
Elemental Shaman
Shadow Priest
Balance Druid

This team may take some time to build because we are sifting through players and only want to take people that clearly demonstrate skill. You are not required to leave your guild or your team until the roster is complete.

Submit your application:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeOP6mxuddwpzuee9GHIi7ffF0q53ecWbkTMLnFKRTqg0tCKg/viewform?usp=sf_link

Here's a link to our recruitment community:
https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/LG9qPAlcEdk?region=US&faction=Alliance

Add funkimunki#3459 on discord for more info.